It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ryeguy1980

I didn't watch the whole video(about half) and it had interesting points which a lot of people in the mega thread came up with too. But it loses me when I read in the description "(3) Stage another human sacrifice on behalf of the ruling satanic cabal." I think there might truly be sickos out there who believe and use rituals, and it might even be a real thing. I never say never, even when I see proof, because proof can change as we learn. But I highly doubt this situation was one imo anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Did you get to the part where he explains the "you are all going to die" woman?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

LOL no, ok I'll go finish watching it :p

ETA ok I watched it and I'll stand by my first post. He had some ideas that weren't as fully fleshed out or as sensible as some people here posted, but a few good points.

And again I immediately go to my meh space when they start on the more out there stuff. NO one who isn't a CT will ever be convinced we aren't loons till people who "might" be taken seriously leave that shi* out and just go with the *normal* facts.

The rest is too woo woo for most people to swallow. So they just discount the whole truth because of the woo woo. There's been enough good evidence this was a setup/false flag what have you without all that.
edit on 10/10/2017 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I liked the insight of someone who has been involved in a false flag setup. I kinda blanked out the occult stuff, but thought there was some good insight that it could be a mixture of what has been discussed on this topic.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yeah agreed, but if he left the Occult out more people might "wake up" so to speak and start looking for the BS they feed us and seeing the links, ya know?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yes. But part of me thinks that with his intelligence experience, that if he mentions it, it is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So how about this....
****What if*****
Campos started out saying he got shot “after” but then no one could account for an hour of his time? So he switched it to “before” and SAID he had originally said “after” bc he was afraid ppl would THINK he was involved? Thus, the story about him HAD to change since his time during that hour was unaccounted for...

Or.... like somoeone else (I think) said... maybe there is no “Campos” and the real “shot” security guard is missing or in witness protection (bc he was in on it)? Then they would have had to “un-hero” Campos so ppl would quit looking for him / thinking about him to tell him how great he was for preventing the attack from being worse?

BUT... without him as the hero they now have to come up with why Paddock shot himself.

Could the Fed “narrative guy” (his official responsibility is something to do with the “narrative”) be TRYING to make the LVPD look incompetent as an excuse for a “botched investigation?”

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I heard the girl backed off this completely. But your questions made me think...

Aside from a handful of videos and just a couple of ppl who have interviews to the MSM... WHERE are all the people who were actually there but not injured - either at the concert or at the hotel - esp on that floor?

Why are so few witnesses speaking about the event? Where are ALL (more than the same 4 or 5) the phone videos? We have seen them talk to like the same 10 ppl and have seen the same video clips over and over. Out of 21,000 not injured who were there and that whole hotel / floor? There was the one Aussie guy who claimed to be next door to Paddock but he said he was in 32134 so he had to have been lying, right?

Is there a gag order on ppl who were there? And how is it being enforced?

For the record, I don’t think this was “fake” but it seems like someone(s) is/are doing a good job of keeping the majority of personal reports - and probably a ton of personal video - out of public eye.

I can imagine a lot of people are probably traumatized that were there so I’m not trying to be callous. I probably wouldn’t want to talk about it if I was there - at least not publicly. It just seems very quiet all the way around.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

edit on 11-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: Correction

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

You make an excellent point. This is something which I too find altogether peculiar about this event. One would think there would be all manner of people who want to get their mug 'on TV' and be able say 'I was there'. This is especially true in today's narcissistic U-toob star, Instagram 'look at me', World.

It wouldn't even have to be on TV per se, where are all the U-toob videos of the less than famous, wannabe stars, who just decided to put up their own "VLOG" (or some such) about being at the event?

Very odd indeed. Seems like these things would be coming out of the woodwork, but instead we have practically...crickets.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
So how about this....
****What if*****
Campos started out saying he got shot “after” but then no one could account for an hour of his time? So he switched it to “before” and SAID he had originally said “after” bc he was afraid ppl would THINK he was involved? Thus, the story about him HAD to change since his time during that hour was unaccounted for...

Well, as I pointed out earlier, this would be kind of hard because the Campos narrative is driven more by the LEO's who first found him than it is by Campos himself. They would have to be the ones changing the story, not Campos.

Or.... like somoeone else (I think) said... maybe there is no “Campos” and the real “shot” security guard is missing or in witness protection (bc he was in on it)? Then they would have had to “un-hero” Campos so ppl would quit looking for him / thinking about him to tell him how great he was for preventing the attack from being worse?

So a couple points here; Campos almost certainly exists, especially now. As the mysterious hero it would have been easy to make him disappear. However now the hunt is on to hear his version (from his own mouth, not the authorities) more so than ever. He will be hunted down like a dog now, if for no other reason than he has been highlighted as having had a pivotal role in what happened. There's no way he can vanish now.

Secondly, there is no explanation why authorities were so quick to give him a 'hero' narrative, especially now, when it looks like he more than likely had a far more questionable role (even if a selfish one).

BUT... without him as the hero they now have to come up with why Paddock shot himself.

Which is why it now absolutely appears like something / someone ELSE "forced" the authorities to change their story about Campos. And, after all, it is THEIR story, not Campos', because no one has really heard from this dude directly.

Could the Fed “narrative guy” (his official responsibility is something to do with the “narrative”) be TRYING to make the LVPD look incompetent as an excuse for a “botched investigation?”

Oh, absolutely! Somebody is covering something up, no question about it. There are so many almost comical (if it wasn't so tragic) errors. The authorities are practically tripping over themselves to find a fall guy...and I think Lombardo is now pushing back.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Lots of good points!

One thought occurs to me after reading your post. In the last press conference the Sheriff was saying that some of personal effects collected by investigators were ready to be returned. It could be that a lot of folks dropped their cell phones in the panic of trying to escape so we may see more as those phones find their way back to the owners.

If I'm not mistaken there should be video of the entire concert made from pre-set cameras. Most of these big time acts have professional videos shot of each concert. Of course, I'm sure the feds are in possession of that but I'd surely like to see it to see if anything can be heard at 9:59 in the concert venue. All the videos I've seen so far start only about 3 minutes before the shooting...that would be three minutes after the 200 rounds went into the hallway if the current timeline holds beyond the next briefing on Friday.

Has anyone found an official log of the very first 911 call of the shooting, who made it and at what time? Did guests call the front desk or just automatically dial 911 on their cell since most people are more accustomed to a cell than to going and picking up a landline. Besides, if they're hearing shots in the hotel, they're probably hiding in the bathroom rather than sitting on the bed beside the room phone. At least that's where I think I'd be.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

'Tis a puzzlement.

Could it be something as normal and tawdry as there were a couple of hotel employees using an un-rented room for some quick, hot sex? Because that entire wing happened to be empty of guests except for that suite at the end of the wing? A quick check of the register by the employees would have shown which rooms were occupied by guests and which ones were available to the enterprising, eager lovers. Maintenance, security, housekeeping would all have that information and a way to enter the room.
Will we next hear that a female was also saved by the security guard?

This scenario was proposed to me by a person in the hotel business. It's not beyond the realm of belief.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

At this point just about anything is possible given the information provided to date.

Way back early-on in this discussion (this thread) I made an observation which I still believe to be the case. Haven't made much of an issue of it because I wasn't sure how relevant it was, but it was concerning the doors between the two rooms in question. Given the changed timeline it may be a lot more relevant now...

In the very first pictures of the interior to come out the between rooms *35 and *34 appeared to have "alarm contacts" on them. These tell a building security system if a door is closed, or 'not closed' (doesn't necessarily mean the door is 'open', just that it's not fully closed). Now considering Rm. *34 is an auxiliary space to Rm. *35 (meaning it can't be used as a room on its own, at least not in the traditional sense), there is probably an extra charge to use this space. If the shooter was 'comped' on the room he was in (Rm. *35), chances are that was all he was comped for (in other words, not Rm. *34). --And BTW, hotels are weird/anal about this kind of stuff too.-- The referenced alarm contacts are probably installed so they can up-charge a customer who uses that space also. However, a comped room would be different and the guest would only be allowed to use the space they were comped for. So....

So when the doors between *35 and *34 were opened it triggered an alert (like it should). The hotel then likely checked the register to see what rooms the guest was had purchased or was comped for. When they saw he was only comped for Rm. *35...they would have dispatched someone (likely hotel security) to see what was going on, and remind the guest if they wished to use the space there would be an additional charge.

Now, all of the above is stated without regard to whether Campos' intentions were good or bad. Either are equally possible at this point. He may have simply gone to advise the guest as instructed, OR...he may have interjected himself (intentionally, by saying he was nearby...a ruse) to go warn the shooter that he had inadvertently triggered the alarms by opening the doors between the two spaces and guest services may be on their way. The shooter may not have expected this and reacted by accidentally shooting Campos, not realizing who he was.

(Note: In fact, this may well turn out to be the mysterious "alarm" that Campos was allegedly responding to, and not a "fire alarm" as reported by the MSM)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
After looking over all the available data, here are a couple of my observations at this point...

1. The shooter intended to shoot the fuel tanks at the general aviation (GA) hangar (originally reported as the "Janet hangar" which is incorrect).

2. The shooter realized he had an awkward shot angle on the aviation fuel tanks from Rm. *35, so he opened the doors between Rm. *35 and the adjacent auxiliary (Rm. *34) next door. to look at the shot angle on the tanks.

3. Given the aviation fuel tanks are nearly twice the distance of the concert, if the shooter really did make any 'calculations' on the now infamous piece of paper, it would have been for these shots on the aviation tanks, not for the ones on the crowd.

4. When the shooter opened the doors between the two spaces the alarm was triggered.

(note: exactly when Campos shows up over these next couple steps remains unclear)

5. The shooter then shoots/breaks out the window in Rm. 34, and takes (1-3) calculated individual shots at the aviation fuel tanks at the general aviation facility. When there's no massive conflagration and explosion of the fuel tanks like he'd hoped he switches to 'Plan B'...the crowd at the concert. But the concert crowd is at an awkward shot angle from the window.

6. So the shooter then returns to Rm. *35 and breaks out that window, and then begins shooting on the crowd.

Note - If I was a bettin' man, I'd bet Campos shows up between steps #5 and #6 (above). Campos may or may not have heard the initial shots on the fuel tanks, but it would explain why the shooter freaks out, wheels around and starts blasting down the hallway allegedly hitting Campos. Now the shooter is past the point of no return. He's got to do something or else his whole plan will have been all for not (and so far he's not done anything except break a window and take some shots). So, he races back over to the window in Rm. *35 and starts shooting up the crowd.

That's my .02 at this point.

edit on 10/11/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I posted this in another thread.

A man who was on 32 at the time of the incident.

nypost.com...

It the old guard story version.

Police officials on Monday night said Paddock spent his last minutes alive desperately firing through the doorway of his hotel room. He managed to shoot one security guard before turning his gun on himself.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but adding here to the "big one" for reference....

What the actual heck?

Now, there is a maintenance man Steven who was interviewed just a short time ago and claims he was shot at on the 32nd floor AFTER Campos was already shot in the leg - so this would be in the six minutes prior to the massacre down below. He credits Campos with saving his life by warning him to "take cover" right before he (the new "Steven") was shot at by Paddock when Paddock shot down the hall. Again, he states in his interview that Campos was ALREADY shot in the leg at this point. Furthermore, the reporters apparently heard a recording of this Steven calling in the shooting because they remark about how calm he seems in the recording.

This throws the whole timeline (and sounds) out of whack AGAIN.

BUT - it also "explains" (ahem...) the taxi driver hearing muffled shooting (that sounded far away) before the outside volleys. Since shots "down the hall" would sound muffled.

WTH????

www.chicagotribune.com...

Updated to add new "CNN" timeline: www.cnn.com...
edit on 11-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: Updated

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It was stated that the door alarm was for a room several rooms away from where the shooter was, so I don't think it had anything to do with opening the door between 34 and 35. Of course, that's assuming the information given was accurate.

I do like the theory that the other window was opened specifically for a better angle at the fuel tanks. I also like the idea that the note with bullet drop info was specifically for the tanks as well, not the crowd. That makes a LOT of sense.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that.

I might be remembering incorrectly (and I don't have enough time to go back and check, in other words I'm lazy), but I thought the muffled shots in the taxi video happened after the shooting had been going on for a bit? I think there had been more than one or two volleys by the time she started recording, so if they think New Steven explains those, they got their story mixed up again.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

It was stated originally that the door alarm Campos was responding to was several rooms down initially. THEN - it was that it was the alarm between 32134 and 32135 AND Campos heard drilling. Now, the new "Steven" the maintenance man was responding to an alarm (HUH?) going off because the stairwell door was jammed. He arrived to find Campos shot in the leg. THEN... SP opened fire down the hall at him.

I'm so confused and thinking that might be intentional?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here is the text of the story about the new Steven:

Stephen Schuck, a building engineer at Mandalay Bay, on Wednesday told NBC News Today show he was on a higher floor the night of Paddock's rampage when he was called to check on a fire exit door that would not open.

He said the hallway on the 32nd floor where Paddock was holed up was quiet when he arrived.

"About a third of the way down the hallway and I started to hear shots go off," Schuck said, although they apparently were not directed into the hallway.

Security guard Jesus Campos yelled to take cover moments before Paddock started shooting into the hallway, Schuck said.

"I could feel them pass right behind my head," Schuck said. "Something hit me in the back and I took cover."

Campos was shot in the leg. Schuck radioed to his supervisors to call police.

"I am incredibly blessed that somehow I came out of there alive," Schuck told Today. "When he first started shooting I was kind of in disbelief, but I told myself to remain calm; if I freaked out now it would only get me killed or injured."

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join