It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

That duel-screen video of the first 10 minutes is so.. strange? There's something not quite right about how the crowd is reacting. The singer leaving the stage before anyone in the audience knew what was going on, points to him being aware of the impending shooting massacre.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Could that mean that it was a ricochet or a piece of shrapnel?

You can hear the shot and it comes from somewhere behind the stage. When the cop moves forward you can see the stage to the left and you can see the two tal pillars as well.

Right after the shot you can see the tarp moving. By the sound of the gunshot it sounds like a handgun probably a 9mm.

It could be someone among the spectators who fired this shoot. But i have a different opinion. I think this shoot was made to prevent the cops from moving forward. It seams like these cops were specifically targeted after they had moved forwared as well.

Personally i think moste of the spectators were shot at With the same calliber weapon and they were shot at from the rear left side of the fairgrounds. Probably by a 5,56 type calliber weapon. This will probably be the outcome from a investigation. The shooters used one calliber weapon to target the specators and different weapons to engage other targets. In this shoot out there were probably used 5,56. 7,62 and 12,7 calliber weapons.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I normally don't buy into the conspiracy theories that surround big, tragic events like this, but even I'm getting the feeling that something isn't right here and the authorities know something and are trying to hide it. I just flipped on Fox real quick and saw Tucker was going to have a segment about this story, so I decided to see if anything new came out. Normally Fox news anchors bash on conspiracy theorists pretty hard, but this time it sounded like Tucker was basically saying he doesn't want to promote any of the theories swirling around because that would be irresponsible but he can see why people are saying them. He even came just short of flat out saying he thinks the authorities are lying about the whole thing because they've changed their story YET again and none of it makes any sense. Apparently now the hotel is saying armed security rushed the room as soon as he started firing, but there's no word on what happened when they supposedly did that or why they failed to stop him.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The reason the spectators are not reacting initially is because all the shooting is taking Place on the left side behind the stage. You can clearly hear that within the 22 first Seconds. The spectators are not being targeted at this point.

Its like there is a shoot out behind the stage.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Listen to the gunfire at the 9:18 in this video....pay attention to how the weapon stops shooting. This has to be a remotecontrolled gun. It is mechanically driven.

If you pay attention to the video. You can see that she has the hotell right in front of her. But the sound seams to be comming from the right. This means that this weapon is not shooting from the hotell.

Later she turnes right away from the hotell. On the right side you can see the two pillars again. This is where they have that gun located.

From the 00:55 moment you can hear the same gun shooting at the spectators. At 01:05-6 you can hear where it is shooting from. It is shooting from behind the stage...from the pillars.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I heard an interview with someone from the sound crew who reported that someone in the crew recognized the gunfire and shut down the sound just as bullets struck some of the equipment. This crew member was a veteran and having been in gunfights did a great job of getting people to safety.
Sorry, I don't remember names but I'm pretty sure the interview was from a Nashville radio station.

We must remember that this is a concert with people who have been consuming various recreational substances. It's nearing the end of the concert, some have probably been there consuming those substances for the entire day. Equally there are probably a goodly number of people who were sober. Reactions will vary greatly in that crowd.

Have you never been to a music festival?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

Heres why the timeline changed

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It never went through the tarp. You can see the tarp become white because the fabric is streched.

your just making this up as you go along, what you say is white is high speed blur. the tarp is see thru mess and made from one color nylon. if you look you can see the lights from the other side all the way down the tarp.

It was not a high Powered rifle that fired that round.

make your mind up, in your post with the videos you said this.

There are no shoots comming from the hotell in this video. They are comming from the left of the stage and behind the crowd. By the sound of the gun fire. I dont think its from a bumpstalk either. These are military grade weapons. Some of this gunfire (@ 5:36) sounds like a 12,7 is being used. Sure dont sound like 5,56 or 7,62

so what is a military weapon if a not a high powered rifle. plus you do realize that a 12.7 comes out to be a .50 caliber round right. not many 12.7 rifles made and the ones that are are fairly big sniper rifle or machine guns, same if someone was firing a .50 cal pistol it would have been seen if in the crowd, their not exactly little.

the only hand held weapon that i've seen in 12.7 is in Fallout New Vegas a freaking video game.

edit on 13-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Hm, so are you proposing that maybe they (as in the hotel and maybe authorities) are changing the timeline to try to avoid a lawsuit? I could see that happening. Although I thought the first change to the timeline of events came out before this lawsuit was announced. Maybe I'm wrong.

Still, it seems like something more than that.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

your just making this up as you go along, what you say is white is high speed blur. the tarp is see thru mess and made from one color nylon. if you look you can see the lights from the other side all the way down the tarp.

Still the projectile never whent through the tarp. And what we see is the fabric being stretched.

It was not a high Power rifle that made that shot we see on the tarp. That shot was from a handgun. Nough said.....

There was more then one weapon used in this shoot out. There was even a mechanical controlled one as well. THat can be clearly heard in one of these videos. The one With the female taxi driver.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

There was more then one weapon used in this shoot out. There was even a mechanical controlled one as well.

you have no clue as to what your talking about, you keep on adding bullsh@@ as you go along.

and it's not,

Nough said.....

the correct way of writing it is Nuff said, or enough said, look it up.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

But i do have more Clue then you do. You dont even grasp what i am saying. You just take what i say out of context and try to talk me Down. That is the kind of person you are.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

There was more then one weapon used in this shoot out. There was even a mechanical controlled one as well. THat can be clearly heard in one of these videos. The one With the female taxi driver.

first, where she is parked is the front of the building, on the same side as the front window.
what you are probably hearing is him firing from the end window and echos. when he fires from the front window, the one that is directly over her head the shots sound close. then when she pulls out she is on the same side as the front window.

when he moves from window to window the sound direction is going to change some.

2nd, there is never a steady cyclic rate, it changes in every volley of fire. a mechanical controlled weapon would have a continuous rate of fire that never changes. it is plain to hear that every one of the volleys change in rate during firing.

nuff said....😈😈😈

ETA: only two ways that i can think of that will change a rate of fire, in a fully function automatic weapon,that's a malfunction, or light or heavy loads in the rounds.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

i understand exactly what your saying and nothing you say has any base in fact. just speculation from a limited knowledge and throwing things in to meet your theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i understand exactly what your saying and nothing you say has any base in fact. just speculation from a limited knowledge and throwing things in to meet your theory.

No you dont. I would know because i know what i worte. You are just picking Things to fit Your argument.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

well lets see, first you said in your post with the videos.

There are no shoots comming from the hotell in this video. They are comming from the left of the stage and behind the crowd. By the sound of the gun fire. I dont think its from a bumpstalk either. These are military grade weapons. Some of this gunfire (@ 5:36) sounds like a 12,7 is being used. Sure dont sound like 5,56 or 7,62

then when i asked where the bullet impacted after it hit the tarp and went thru the tarp and showed that it came from the direction of the hotel with the movement.

you came back with,

It never went through the tarp. You can see the tarp become white because the fabric is streched. It was not a high Powered rifle that fired that round.

so what, your saying that you didn't change your tune? sure seems that way to me. first it's high powered military grade weapons, then it's not.

then when i pointed out that the tarp is mess, and the white spot is motion blur, you said it was a pistol.not realizing that the chances of a mess stopping any round unless extremely far away is near about impossible the way that they are weaved. you also said that sounds like they were firing a 12.7, which is equal to a .50 cal. no one is going to miss a .50 cal being fired whether a handgun or rifle.

and last but not least,

There was even a mechanical controlled one as well.

do you even have any idea how ridiculous that sounds and is? apparently not.

as i said your making this sh@@ up on the fly and got pissed cause i called you on it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: diggindirt

Could that mean that it was a ricochet or a piece of shrapnel?

You can hear the shot and it comes from somewhere behind the stage. When the cop moves forward you can see the stage to the left and you can see the two tal pillars as well.

Right after the shot you can see the tarp moving. By the sound of the gunshot it sounds like a handgun probably a 9mm.

It could be someone among the spectators who fired this shoot. But i have a different opinion. I think this shoot was made to prevent the cops from moving forward. It seams like these cops were specifically targeted after they had moved forwared as well.

Personally i think moste of the spectators were shot at With the same calliber weapon and they were shot at from the rear left side of the fairgrounds. Probably by a 5,56 type calliber weapon. This will probably be the outcome from a investigation. The shooters used one calliber weapon to target the specators and different weapons to engage other targets. In this shoot out there were probably used 5,56. 7,62 and 12,7 calliber weapons.

Going to stop you right there.

12.7? For them to have used that and had any hope of covering it up they would have needed a .50 weapon planted in paddock's room. I don't know if you have seen what 50 cal does to a human body but I have and it isn't pretty. The wounds any victims would have suffered wouldn't have been possible to explain away with the weapons he had. Added to that, nowhere in any of the footage can a .50 be heard firing. Not a single round. I don't know where you are getting that theory but you are wrong 100%.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As for a mechanically controlled one. Do you mean a remote weapon platform or some sort of motor driven weapon? Either way that's another crazy theory. Purely because an rws doesn't sound any different to a hand held weapon and a non gas operated weapon would almost certainly be belt fed leaving expelled link all over the crime scene.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Could someone with gun knowledge advise, is it correct that you cannot fire a gun with a bump fire stock on a bi-pod? And is there confirmation that the guns fired were the ones fitted with these attachments?

Sorry another question, seen plenty of pictures of the room but I haven't seen what would be a huge amount of spent bullet cases on the floor if the gunman did indeed fire off 2000 or more rounds. Don't know anything about guns but would presume the floor would be littered with these casings

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

first one i found is a rpk

ar starts at :34 sec mark

if firing from two windows, they would be in two locations. also possible that they went out side the windows.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join