It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's not hear say. It's been reported.

You are now implying Mr. Hodge's room was broken into by Stephen. The front door clearly looks intact. So perhaps he broke down the double dead bolted inner connecting door to gain access to Mr. Hodge's room? Then had time to set up an entire security camera system through his room, all while not knowing when Mr. Hodge would return? How do you supposed the brittle old man broke down the door? A hammer? A gun shot? You don't think anyone would hear that, then see him setting up security cameras?

All those questions are really not necessary, because there is lies being spread by mainstream media that Mr. Hodge was in room 32-134 when he wasn't. Police and other mainstream media sources agree he rented two rooms. Google it.

www.nbcnews.com...

It was not clear if Paddock originally planned to attack the Life is Beautiful crowd. But a week later, he rented two rooms at the Mandalay Bay and opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest festival 32 floors below, killing 58 people, in addition to himself, and injuring hundreds more.

I'm showing you (in plain sight) the lies from the media, the real fake news, just accept it.

Then ask why he needed two rooms. Two beds. Two windows. Two dinner plates, two salad plates, two water bottles, and two appetizer plates.
edit on 4-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

David Hickey, president of the union representing the hotel's officers, identified the wounded guard on Wednesday as Jesus Campos.

Police say Campos' actions were "very heroic". He was released from the hospital today. The bullet will be removed at a later date.

source

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

I've found no cause or reason not to believe it.

Why did this security guard get lost from the pack of cops that were there and ended up going alone? That's word for word from
The sheriffs mouth. He did more harm than good.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

I've found no cause or reason not to believe it.

Why did this security guard get lost from the pack of cops that were there and ended up going alone? That's word for word from
The sheriffs mouth. He did more harm than good.

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

You are right. You can't have a proper sting operation without renting the room next door, and bugging it with cameras and recording equipment to catch the evidence.

The whole operation depends on how well you hide the wire.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

You give a link that shows he rented two. Police said the suite had two rooms.

He stayed in a large suite that contained two rooms, according to Las Vegas Sheriff Joseph Lombardo. He is believed to have fired from both rooms to get different angles.

www.washingtonpost.com...

"contained 2 rooms"

"believe to have fired from 2 rooms"

The suite has a living room and a bedroom (2)

I'm just questioning stuff being thrown around with no material to back it up.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

I'd check into this security guard folks.. 200 rounds and only gets hit in the leg?

Is there supposed to be a picture of a door with over 200 holes in it anywhere?

There is a picture where you can see the whole right door and half the left. The right door only has two holes.

Edit: a.abcnews.com...
edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: count visible 9 on left door
edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes, this is the confusion I have been pointing out to you all. Or the lies, or cover-up, whatever you want to call it.

The suite did have two rooms. There are doors to the entrance of the room with the bed on the very far side of the suite. The rest of the suite is open. You can see the woman walk through the doors to the bedroom at 0:18 here:

www.youtube.com...

They don't mention the other hotel room 32-134. They lump that hotel room together with room 32-135 as if they were included. They are not.

Edit to add layout

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: CajunMetal

I'd check into this security guard folks.. 200 rounds and only gets hit in the leg?

Is there supposed to be a picture of a door with over 200 holes in it anywhere?

There is a picture where you can see the whole right door and half the left. The right door only has two holes.

Exactly

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal to my count 11 on 1.5 doors

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That's the point. The information is very unclear.

Someone could clear it up but that's not happening any time soon it seems. And, as you stated, there may be not so legit reason why it is kept unclear.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think your evidence and ability for clean format should have its own thread to see just this evidence and no possible way out that the Aussie isn’t fishy

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
FOX just reported that he may have been trying to blow up aviation fuel tanks next to the concert site.
edit on 4-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Exactly. That is why I am clearing it up for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX just reported that he may have been trying to blow up aviation fuel tanks next to the concert site.

That’s a scary thought. Could a stray bullet have ignited one? Where exactly were they setup?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Check out the Aussie' s twitter. I can't post the image. Says multiple shooters, then retracts it. twitter.com...
edit on 4-10-2017 by ryeguy1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ryeguy1980
Check out the Aussie' s twitter. I can't post the image. Says multiple shooters, then retracts it

Is it entirely impossible that, given the circumstances, mistakes could've been made?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Possible. He also mentioned an explosion.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273

Exactly. That is why I am clearing it up for you.

The thing is, claims just don't make it as so.

I can see both sides, the point is which is true based on real facts.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I wonder what the other half of that door looks like...

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join