It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Quite!
Its bloody exhausting!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

That last one is really shady because they didn't use controlled explosives to enter room 32134, they used it to enter 32135. 32134 was used to run camera wires through. Was not Mr. Hodge's room.

Are you going to enter a room with heavily armed shooter with a bunch of wire leading to it

Have to assume booby trap of some king

Best to take chance with Door # 2 Monty .......

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He had help get over it. The sheriff himself said so. I'id look into the security guard. Could be why and how he got guns into his room without anybody saying anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

He got the guns into his suite with suitcase...simple! Why would he need help getting his cases to his room?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Best theory out there. I think you may be onto something.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

So leaving out the dash make it a lie?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Yeah, well, official sources like CNN also reported "Paddock smashed two windows of his suite".

www.cnn.com...

Paddock smashed two windows of his suite -- one in the front and one on the corner

But then other official sources like NYT post this diagram:

nyt.com source

Clearly two different rooms.

I know its hard to handle when the source of information you rely on is lying to you. It's ok. Everything will be fine, no need to freak out and get confused. I am here to help.
edit on 4-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No, saying he was renting floor 32 room 134 makes it a lie. He wasn't.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I learned enough from the latest presser to conclude that this event could have been magnitudes worse if it had not been for heroic quick thinking from security and law enforcement officers. They got there and diverted the attention of the shooter in minutes to their presence. Time he could have spent continuing his shooting of people outside, time for him to realize he had no way out, to engage them and ultimately shoot himself. It could have been a lot worse.

Impressive response from security and police.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Or the security made it worse.

They spooked the real shooter, whom then executed Stephen, and escaped through the stairs to another room which was then evacuated by security. Got away free and is on the loose.

edit on 4-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273

He had to have rented 32134 and 32135, and most are hush hush about this, or lying completely.

So the question becomes, why did he rent two rooms when one would suffice? The 32135 suite had a similar vantage point as 32134 on the side.

Because Steve was a covert operative, and you always rent two rooms next to each other. One room to hold all the camera equipment and from which to make and record the operation, and the other room to do the dealing that's being recorded.

link   

not what you posted.

The shooter had both rooms rented is hear say at this point, isn't it. Has the MD actually release info showing the second man actually didn't have it?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I learned enough from the latest presser to conclude that this event could have been magnitudes worse if it had not been for heroic quick thinking from security and law enforcement officers. They got there and diverted the attention of the shooter in minutes to their presence. Time he could have spent continuing his shooting of people outside, time for him to realize he had no way out, to engage them and ultimately shoot himself. It could have been a lot worse.

You reallly believe that lol...

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

not what you posted.

The shooter had both rooms rented is hear say at this point, isn't it. Has the MD actually release info showing the second man actually didn't have it?
So your suggesting he broke into aussies room? Wouldn’t the Aussie mention it?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

I've found no cause or reason not to believe it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

room 32134, they used it to enter 32135. 32134 was used to run camera wires

You left out the dash, how can you be believed?

See how this works.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: ausername

Or the security made it worse.

They spooked the real shooter, whom then executed Stephen, and escaped through the stairs to another room which was then evacuated by security. Got away free and is on the loose.

Hearsay. Speculation.

Yet I'm the one accused of being a paid shill with "very clear intentions."

Lol. "Deny ignorance."

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic
I'd check into this security guard folks.. 200 rounds and only gets hit in the leg?

Is there supposed to be a picture of a door with over 200 holes in it anywhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join