It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX just reported that he may have been trying to blow up aviation fuel tanks next to the concert site.

That’s a scary thought. Could a stray bullet have ignited one? Where exactly were they setup?

They report there is evidence he was intentionally targeting the fuel tanks because of bullet impacts.

They were close enough to be disastrous if he had managed to ignite them.
edit on 4-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well the sheriff said tonight that the leo was on the floor already following a complaint from guests and he came apon the shooters room because the door was ajar ( explains why 200 rounds weren't shot through the door perhaps?) Although many times earlier it was referenced that the first leo was shot through the door...

The sheriff stated that he was confident the shooter would have been stopped by the lvpd who were 5 minutes behind the leo gaining entrance to the hallway from the stairwell 3 feet away from shooters door. Which the sheriff goes onto to say was not welded shut but was blocked. So then , after gaining access to hallway they and the leo, who was shot in the leg, went door to door clearing all the other rooms on the floor? Ok because the shooting had stopped. Sooo if that door was ajar and no shooting was happening and they had a key card from the limping injured leo as the sherif stated...the then went room to room clearing ppl? Did they find anyone? If they did wouldn't it be safer for them to stay in their rooms? It sounds to me like the door they breached was not the main suite. It also sounds like they were searching rooms not clearing them. It sounds like they found the shooter (pasty whether he helped in shooting or not) already dead with the door ajar. How the leo really got shot and what was really going on for the hour between the discovery of the shooting location and the announcement of finding the shooter dead who really knows but the stories are mixed up and convoluted each time they try to explain it.

So they mentioned in the conference on live TV the room to the suite was ajar which caught the first leos attention. Then later they mention that leo was shot through the door never seeing his assailant. Then the shooting stops...hmm? Not sure when the shooter shot himself the sheriff also says whether it was during the explosive breach of the door or while they were staging in the stairwell...five minutes behind the leo and they heard no shots then right??( oh and there were two of those booms guests heard them downstairs another thread with timeline pictures and sound descriptions is up on the boards from an ATSer who was there! I believe it's authored by aboveaverg he also heard later shots after the 2 booms from the breach different sounding than earlier machine gun fire) CNN also reported there were 2 breaches the second being from the suite to the adjoining room which was locked. So the key card didn't work for either of those doors I guess.

When I heard the sheriff say police fired shots into the room I was thinking OH! That explains bullets guests heard downstairs and outside awhile after rapid fire stopped that sounded different. The timing is off though dear sheriff. The 2 booms came BEFORE other gunshots.

So I don't pretend to know what happened. All I know is that their timeline and description doesn't add up.

I have definitely heard CNN say live that the shooter rented adjoining rooms several times so wth is the deal with this other person who says he rented that room ? Where is that guy now?? How would someone from the kitchen warn him when the leo up on that floor only just found out??

The other thing really bothering me is CNN the commentators specifically Anderson Cooper when discussing theories after the conference was asking questions that were already answered in the conference and getting answers that were different from the conference as if they didn't even listen...maybe they didn't and were just going on what's fed to them via earpiece...but it felt like gaslighting or trying to cover up strange mixups stated by the exhausted sheriff...thoughts?
edit on 4 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
I think I got it.

Maybe it was ISIS after all.

Strange how ISIS is claiming credit, when there's no way that Steve could be a convert.

However, Steve was definitely dealing with unsavory characters in his life, which enabled him to have all those illegal guns.

I dunno if ISIS had anything to do with it at all. Dunno. At this point I don't think so. But saying there is no way he could be a convert isn't necessarily true. How could anyone, especially those of us that didn;t know him or know whom he spoke to know?

Dealing with unsavory characters? Maybe, again, no proof. Or none that I've seen actually confirmed. Just internet posts that prove unfounded and uncorroborated.

AS for the "illegal guns", I can comment firmly on this. And I will as several people on this thread have mentioned. Unless the FBI, LVPD, or BATF have pulled out something other than the weapons the've been mentioning in the past couple of days that I'm unaware of... nothing has been publicized that I can't go buy myself down at the local gun shop. Of course I don't have the cash to buy several Daniel Defense ARs etc. But nothing illegal.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Life is Beautiful was on September 22-24 this year when he did/tried to rent the condo/s. My daughter just moved out of there 6 months ago and watched a lot of it last year from her balcony. A lot of them are used for air bnb, she had 4 or 5 condos on her floor alone that were short term air bnb type rentals.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

How would someone from the kitchen warn him when the leo up on that floor only just found out??

I believe he said someone, a woman, warned him then they went down to and through the kitchen. I imagine some news group will look into this deeper.

This man seems to have been on the floor while it happened.

“I guess the guy had killed himself,” Morgan said, remembering how authorities had breached Paddock’s 32nd floor room and gotten into a shootout with him moments earlier.

“I heard a major explosion. I honestly thought it was like a terrorist attack at that point

“I could hear the police making their way up the hallway and they were basically breaking down the doors — opening the doors aggressively,” Morgan recounted. “Six or seven SWAT guys came in and just made sure that I wasn’t a bad person – that I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. They ushered us out and told us to run as far and as fast as we could to get away.”

Once down on the ground, Morgan — who is from the Atlanta suburb of Lawrenceville — said he saw an “astronomical number” of police officers, but nobody offered details about what happened.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

How would someone from the kitchen warn him when the leo up on that floor only just found out??

I believe he said someone, a woman, warned him then they went down to and through the kitchen. I imagine some news group will look into this deeper.

This man seems to have been on the floor while it happened.

“I guess the guy had killed himself,” Morgan said, remembering how authorities had breached Paddock’s 32nd floor room and gotten into a shootout with him moments earlier.

“I heard a major explosion. I honestly thought it was like a terrorist attack at that point

“I could hear the police making their way up the hallway and they were basically breaking down the doors — opening the doors aggressively,” Morgan recounted. “Six or seven SWAT guys came in and just made sure that I wasn’t a bad person – that I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. They ushered us out and told us to run as far and as fast as we could to get away.”

Once down on the ground, Morgan — who is from the Atlanta suburb of Lawrenceville — said he saw an “astronomical number” of police officers, but nobody offered details about what happened.

nypost.com...

What about his report of a dead security guard?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Stephen Paddock's brother claims he is always getting rooms around Vegas. He stays wherever he feels like it.

There are also always events going on in Vegas.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Police had entered the room and got into a shootout with him? Was that an early report I will go read it but that is obviously not the story now...the quote you copied contradicts itself!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

What I read said one was killed, not that he saw it.

I imagine if he is making it up, it will be revealed.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yep there was definitely an early report of a leo dead. It seemed to change and have morphed into the guy who only got shot in the leg then limped around until they had to tell him to go get medical help. I guess his blood is everywhere then...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Police had entered the room and got into a shootout with him? Was that an early report I will go read it but that is obviously not the story now...the quote you copied contradicts itself!

Not sure what you mean. It's two different people.

That was some man's statement. He was in his room so I would imagine he is stating what he heard.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yep there was definitely an early report of a leo dead. It seemed to change and have morphed into the guy who only got shot in the leg then limped around until they had to tell him to go get medical help. I guess his blood is everywhere then...

What’s crazy is two officers are dead both off duty but in one of the first pressers with the sheriff he mentions that off duty officers were the first to the security...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It's definitely the Mendalla effect being weaponized by the Illuminutty to implement false memories to push their twisted gun control and Freemason/Jesuit New World Order.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Mike Tokes‏Verified account @MikeTokes 10h10 hours ago

BREAKING: Users on /pol/ have discovered flight records and a plane that belonged to the Las Vegas Shooter. It is connected to an intelligence contractor who's owner previously worked for the Obama administration.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Well the sheriff said tonight that the leo was on the floor already following a complaint from guests and he came apon the shooters room because the door was ajar ( explains why 200 rounds weren't shot through the door perhaps?) Although many times earlier it was referenced that the first leo was shot through the door...

The sheriff stated that he was confident the shooter would have been stopped by the lvpd who were 5 minutes behind the leo gaining entrance to the hallway from the stairwell 3 feet away from shooters door. Which the sheriff goes onto to say was not welded shut but was blocked. So then , after gaining access to hallway they and the leo, who was shot in the leg, went door to door clearing all the other rooms on the floor? Ok because the shooting had stopped. Sooo if that door was ajar and no shooting was happening and they had a key card from the limping injured leo as the sherif stated...the then went room to room clearing ppl? Did they find anyone? If they did wouldn't it be safer for them to stay in their rooms? It sounds to me like the door they breached was not the main suite. It also sounds like they were searching rooms not clearing them. It sounds like they found the shooter (pasty whether he helped in shooting or not) already dead with the door ajar. How the leo really got shot and what was really going on for the hour between the discovery of the shooting location and the announcement of finding the shooter dead who really knows but the stories are mixed up and convoluted each time they try to explain it.

So they mentioned in the conference on live TV the room to the suite was ajar which caught the first leos attention. Then later they mention that leo was shot through the door never seeing his assailant. Then the shooting stops...hmm? Not sure when the shooter shot himself the sheriff also says whether it was during the explosive breach of the door or while they were staging in the stairwell...five minutes behind the leo and they heard no shots then right??( oh and there were two of those booms guests heard them downstairs another thread with timeline pictures and sound descriptions is up on the boards from an ATSer who was there! I believe it's authored by aboveaverg he also heard later shots after the 2 booms from the breach different sounding than earlier machine gun fire) CNN also reported there were 2 breaches the second being from the suite to the adjoining room which was locked. So the key card didn't work for either of those doors I guess.

When I heard the sheriff say police fired shots into the room I was thinking OH! That explains bullets guests heard downstairs and outside awhile after rapid fire stopped that sounded different. The timing is off though dear sheriff. The 2 booms came BEFORE other gunshots.

So I don't pretend to know what happened. All I know is that their timeline and description doesn't add up.

I have definitely heard CNN say live that the shooter rented adjoining rooms several times so wth is the deal with this other person who says he rented that room ? Where is that guy now?? How would someone from the kitchen warn him when the leo up on that floor only just found out??

The other thing really bothering me is CNN the commentators specifically Anderson Cooper when discussing theories after the conference was asking questions that were already answered in the conference and getting answers that were different from the conference as if they didn't even listen...maybe they didn't and were just going on what's fed to them via earpiece...but it felt like gaslighting or trying to cover up strange mixups stated by the exhausted sheriff...thoughts?

So what are you saying?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Might be funny in certain instances but this involves a lot of real people dead. The authorities cannot get their stories straight as often seems to be the case. Wheter it's a cover up or control issues not wanting to release things due to ongoing investigations or whatever it is. It's obvious, unprofessional and they would be better to get organised before speaking about it and come out transparently, truthfully or not at all until they are ready. There is enough pain going on they do not need to make it worse and petty jokes don't help either.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

BREAKING: Users on /pol/ have discovered flight records and a plane that belonged to the Las Vegas Shooter. It is connected to an intelligence contractor who's owner previously worked for the Obama administration.

I was predicting this to my wife last night, that this shooting smelled like an Obama operation.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yeah thanks. I get that. It was the news itself that
Framed the contradiction. Not the poster. After all its ny post so ...shady! Just trying to get more clicks.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I was predicting this to my wife last night, that this shooting smelled like an Obama operation.

I am of the same mindset...

If the FBI has labeled antifa as a terrorist organization then why are those who donate not charged under the law for supporting terrorism?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Everyone turn into cnn right now you #ing hear two different weapons it's #ing two shooters for Christ sake I hear two different weapons

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join