It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
How do I know what is part of 'Operation Mind***k' and what s real???

Why does the opening paragraph from Principia Discordia begin with a fnord???

You hold in your hands one the Great Books of our century fnord.

Does that mean it's not a great book? Does this mean the whole thing is a fnord?

Just when I think I'm getting somewhere I'm starting to get pissed off with this aloof mystery that is tossed around in a "wouldn't you like to know" style - a style which completely contradicts the whole theory behind it all.

I'll stick with it because my moth experience was mad but I'm getting riled up about the type of people I'm having to deal with throughout this.

I've been following this thread since day one...but...

I am heavy medicated as of late (legally!) and as hard as I try I just can't seem to follow along. I feel like I am getting trolled but I know I am not...just wish that some of the "more in the know" people would throw a dog a bone. I am good with numbers and symbolism but it doesn't help when it feels like I'm in the middle of a riddle.

Poet and didn't even know it...

I will return once I can comprehend.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Why overcomplicate things?

To make things seem more important than they are?

If ego is the veil then this thread is full of the blind. Hidden knowledge and greater understanding, basing such unveilings on being a greater person than he or she who may not see.

Be humble. Teach, nurture.

With that being said I'll follow this thread, I may learn something.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Mental gymnastics amounting to what I think, I know.

Mental gymnastics, what if you're mentally unfit? Shouldn't approach this thread then?

Unity. In the darkness we're all the same, it's only our thoughts that define us.

In the light we appeared different and our actions defined us.

Yet I've been sailing without so much as a lamp for eternity. I'll see you all on the shores.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Double post, just musing...
edit on 3-10-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is the veil not there for a reason?

We need the filter of duality to function don't we?
Witnessing raw reality and becoming the singularity is not a good thing.
Being both sides of everything (and nothing) all at once is an awfullly maddening, hellish confusion.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

This type of subject matter requires a very different approach than, say, an ATS thread about ancient civilizations. This is further complicated by nigh countless systems which point in the same direction. It gets even messier when these systems insinuate that it is some sort of "ultimate" state, when it is really just a beginning.

In my opinion, the very first step is experiential, out of necessity. The concept is that there are ways to experience and interact with the "world" beyond just our mind and thinking. This can be a very tricky bridge to gap since many of us have never experienced anything else, but it can't be achieved using the very framework we are looking to transcend.

Its a bit like the experience of a sunrise or sunset. We can take the scholarly approach and document every minutiae imaginable, taking note of every neurochemical reaction and refraction of light in the event. But, not only will that literally remove the "magic," it confines an ineffable experience to the limitations of the human brain. When its laid out like that, it might seem obvious to some, but we do this on a constant basis.

We have stimuli that hit our senses and then we buffer all of it through our mind. The idea in all of this is that there is an another step, where other systems share the load of sensory input. Depending on the paradigm, these systems could refer to everything from organs like the lungs to chakras. The paradigm you are most drawn towards will likely be the framework in which any of this manifests.

We can't escape thinking about these things by thinking about them more, but for many, that is the only tool in the toolbox.

I think that there are a few ways to create new tools that are a bit more effective than others, at least in general.

The first is breathing exercises. A very common and well known practice, but the goal should be experiencing the breathing as its own sovereign entity "like" we do with thinking. The stickler is that its really nothing like thinking, which can make it difficult to form expectations. Therein lies the key: forming expectations is a process of thinking. It takes some tinkering. We don't "know" what that sunset will be like until we experience it.

Another is to take some time and let things be as they are in our perception, then run it through our brain processes if we must. There are a lot of ways to do this. You can walk up to a tree and then knock out ALL notions about what that object in front of you "is." Let it simply "be" without the incessant human need to define and categorize. Generally speaking, no "new" information will present itself, we just become more open to what is happening outside of the limitations we have placed on it.

Another is a trick of vision. Normally, we are mostly cognizant of the center of our field of view. So much so, that we tend to wear it out a bit (which is why some will suggest looking off to the side of hard to see objects). When we want to look at something else, we physically move our eyes even if it is already contained in our field of view. Instead, we can take in our entire field of view at once and use our mind to move to different parts of it. This is handy outside of this context for everything from motorcycle racing to sports. Most will feel a sort of "click" when the shift is made to taking in the entire field of view equally.

The last is, iirc, called something like The Headless Way. Basically, we eliminate the feeling and awareness of presence of everything above the shoulders. Its both easier and harder than it sounds.. but this process can introduce a vacuum in our perception that can be filled by the other areas we are concerned with.

An honorable mention goes to entheogens, but in my opinion, they are more likely to change the way we think after they wear off, rather than how we experience things. Since its the latter that we are looking for, it can be detrimental at the same time as helpful.

The commonality here is to make a step towards perceiving and interacting with the world without placing our own limitations on it as a standard procedure as well as work towards using everything at our disposal. I.E. all the different parts of who we are that make up our being.

Once we learn to walk in this way, we can then apply the experience of all the different parts of who we are to similarities in society, or the world at large. A lot of material covers this part, which will appear borderline nonsensical without experiencing it within, first.

Anyone can come up with a helpful practice, as long as it breaks us outside of our mind and thoughts without eschewing them completely. The trick is not necessarily "emptying the mind," though there is value in the discipline and focus involved in that, but in allowing it to exist alongside all these other systems that make up who we are.

I swear, verbosity is a virtue.

ETA: I think it can be important to explicitly state that all this points to things that are already happening within us and around us. There is nothing to "achieve" beyond becoming aware of what is already going on. This isn't strictly true, which might make sense later on, but it can foster a very helpful state of mind that isn't focused on how to limit things in order to categorize them. So, its all already happening, has been happening since time immemorial, and will happen long after we are gone. We are just looking to tap a bit more into that process, instead of the construct of our Cultural Story.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Being both sides of everything (and nothing) all at once is an awfullly maddening, hellish confusion.

The veil is there to be lifted. And one must ( or at the very least, should ) enjoy the journey on the way there.

When the veil comes off and you witness raw reality, there is no duality. There just " is " in that state of being.

I hope that isn't confusing ?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Why overcomplicate things?

To make things seem more important than they are?

If ego is the veil then this thread is full of the blind. Hidden knowledge and greater understanding, basing such unveilings on being a greater person than he or she who may not see.

Be humble. Teach, nurture.

With that being said I'll follow this thread, I may learn something.

Well said. You're already learning.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

The veil is there to be lifted. And one must ( or at the very least, should ) enjoy the journey on the way there.

When the veil comes off and you witness raw reality, there is no duality. There just " is " in that state of being.

I hope that isn't confusing ?

What is that state of being for you?
Unity, peace, bliss?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Why or how is the first matter too chaotic and the need to move past it?

Is this deadline of Oct. 22nd a deadline to you personally? A deadline for this thread? What kind of deadline we talking about?

I'd love to know also, who are you hiding from and why would you hide from anyone or anything?

Maybe he is controlled by TPTB to let out the truth in dribs and drabs.

The veil is lifted if the mind is active enough. Problem: the person will have a serious headache afterwards.

Fallen angels and other negative entities are behind the veil. They do not like being seen.

Anyway, if he is talking about this world being fake because our eyes cannot see everything then my posting at the bottom of the page will give an idea of what is behind the veil.

It was 6:41AM and it was still dark. The grass was covered in frost. The road and pavements had standard roadworks of concrete and tarmak.

During the blackout, the sky went blue with white clouds. All plants and grass went prime summer green. No roadworks, everything was perfect. There was also warmth of summer even though it was late November and freezing temperatures.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Rapha because: addon

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

" What is that state of being for you?
Unity, peace, bliss? "

It's a blissful unity that brings me a deep, inner peace. Other than that, my friend ( and with deep respect for you and your question ), it's very difficult to label when you're in a place of no body, no mind.
edit on 3-10-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

What is that state of being for you?
Unity, peace, bliss?

It's a blissful unity that brings me a deep, inner peace. Other than that, my friend ( and with deep respect for you and your question ), it's very difficult to label when you're in a place of no body, no mind.

Strange.
In my experience I became hyper aware of the duality of the world before the veil came down. Then everything was one thing and nothing. I was the alpha and the omega at the same time. I was life and death and it was the same thing, and nothing.
Everything, all opposites were the same thing and I was it, and not.

What's strange is, I didn't feel unity. I felt alone.
I didn't feel peace and bliss. I felt torture.
Felt more like hell than nirvana.

Odd that we experienced opposite feelings when duality ceased to be...
edit on 3 10 1717 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 10 1717 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm going to ask you a question, I'll hope you know my riddle if you don't, maybe you failed? " Did you received the seven spheres of consciousness "?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Strange.
In my experience I became hyper aware of the duality of the world before the veil came down. Then everything was one thing and nothing. I was the alpha and the omega at the same time. I was life and death and it was the same thing, and nothing.
Everything, all opposites were the same thing and I was it, and not.

What's strange is, I didn't feel unity. I felt alone.
I didn't feel peace and bliss. I felt torture.
Felt more like hell than nirvana.

Odd that we experienced opposite feelings when duality ceased to be...

Unfortunately, I am not able to ascertain what you went through and why, as I lack the knowledge. My journey has been ... well ... very uncomfortable, extremely intense, and quite unsettling. But when in meditation I'm, more often than not, able to let go and embrace the " nothingness " and experience the raw reality ( or what I perceive to be raw reality ) ... that blissful feeling. In my regular life lol ... well, that's different lol. Much different ! I'm plagued with anxiety, dissociation, body vibrations, heat flashes, energy bursts, etc. And no history of mental illness either lol.

My advice ... stay with it, my friend. Be mindful of your thoughts. And not just when meditating, if you understand what I'm telling you

edit on 3-10-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's not meditation alone. Some are waiting for the sign that never came because they betrayed him. Receiving the sign is feeling that it's coming .. life is as simple as holding an apple in your hands.

Care for life, because it's everywhere and in everything, its crafted by everyone. You don't need riddles to project your love for to others or to animals, trees flowers bugs or the things you don't see.

we change our world only if we believe we can change it, but many don't want to lose what they got because they measure wealth with status and worship objects that are not alive. It's not there when you leave and it ain't there when you decide to come back again because you wouldn't remember it anymore.

We think we need duality to draw a line, to distinct the opposite from the negative but we don't draw that line its drawn before us by those creating it and it will even itself when it's too much I guess.

It's a continuity that never ends and will be lost, but will come back again it always has.

edit on 0b25America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 17:57:25 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 17:57:25 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It's not meditation alone. Some are waiting for the sign that never came because they betrayed him. Receiving the sign is feeling that it's coming .. life is as simple as holding an apple in your hands.

Care for life, because it's everywhere and in everything, its crafted by everyone. You don't need riddles to project your love for to others or to animals, trees flowers bugs or the things you don't see.

we change our world only if we believe we can change it, but many don't want to lose what they got because they measure wealth with status and worship objects that are not alive. It's not there when you leave and it ain't there when you decide to come back again because you wouldn't remember it anymore.

We think we need duality to draw a line, to distinct the opposite from the negative but we don't draw that line its drawn before us by those creating it and it will even itself when it's too much I guess

I'm aware of these things mentioned, my friend.
But thank you for posting this.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It’s helpful to understand the reason for the veil in the first place.

All is unity, every species has a group soul or collective consciousness. Most creatures on completion of life in the physical dimension, go on to evolve in a finer dimension of reality as they enter into the Elemental Kingdom.

A very small group of animals transmigrate into the human kingdom.

The human kingdom is another evolutionary path, but with the distinction that we are cut off from our group mind for the purpose of creating individuality in each of us, hence the veil.

Human kind was designed precisely for this purpose and we share a symbiotic relationship with a very high intelligence that nurtures our progress as human beings.

Without our hard earned individuality, we would be lost in a sea of consciousness and would have no self determination. It is our individuality that is so valuable within a group consciousness and that is earned through countless incarnations. Believing we are all alone is essential for our progress.

When our physical body dies along with our etheric physical body, our consciousness changes focus to objective reality in the next dense reality.

Our envelopes persist in Maya/world of illusion/emotional plane, consisting of seven sub levels of matter. Our emotional envelope dissolves and we then gain objective reality on the mental/causal planes, we are then reborn into the physical world.

All that remains is our causal envelope, a mans true soul.

We create new envelopes at the start of each life and our personalities survive up to the dissolution of our envelopes. Each time, all that remains is our causal envelope which remembers every life we have experienced.

Duality only exists in this physical dimension and the first three sub layers of Maya. Beyond this there is just bliss.

Our individual monad the ‘I am” also retains a shadow of our previous lives, which manifest as strong tendencies towards certain skills and talents that remain latent until re-activated.

As we evolve we attain causal consciousness and increasing awareness of our higher self.

When our awareness expands, we start to attain objective understanding of other planes of reality.

Another perspective to understand is that the same hierarchical structure applies to every planet in every solar system and every galaxy in the cosmos.

A great many humans are at present two thirds of the journey through this kingdom which means, many of us only have a remaining 50,000 incarnations, to complete this phase of our development.

If you think that is a long time, it is useful to understand that each of us started our evolution billions of years ago and as it stands we are very advanced spiritual beings.

edit on 3-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"The second is longer, and takes you circuitously; it is plain and easy, if by the help of the Magnet you turn neither to the left nor right"

Is this describing the use of a compass and heading North?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Human kind was designed precisely for this purpose and we share a symbiotic relationship with a very high intelligence that nurtures our progress as human beings.

I know I've seen them. That's why posted that picture with no text those are real pictures.
When I came here for the first time I had the same invitation this thread gave to those who would understand.

The year I came here, well you can see it below my avatar. that year I've got my first seven spheres it's all there in my archive. Back then I didn't know what it meant but I followed the path it had chosen for me two months ago I probably ascended to gain more knowledge about my research and answers of questions I asked got answered by knowledge from connecting to the universe.

One would go crazy if you would have as much of information that runs through me, it was really strange.
It speaks to me, not in language but emotion. I do not adore it neither do I reject it, I see it as my equal, I don't know why I still don't know why, time will tell and I'm patient if it took another billion years to get the answer

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: kennyb72

I know I've seen them. That's why posted that picture with no text those are real pictures.
When I came here for the first time I had the same invitation this thread gave to those who would understand.

The year I came here, well you can see it below my avatar. that year I've got my first seven spheres it's all there in my archive. Back then I didn't know what it meant but I followed the path it had chosen for me two months ago I probably ascended to gain more knowledge about my research and answers of questions I asked got answered by knowledge from connecting to the universe.

One would go crazy if you would have as much of information that runs through me, it was really strange.
It speaks to me, not in language but emotion. I do not adore it neither do I reject it, I see it as my equal, I don't know why I still don't know why, time will tell and I'm patient if it took another billion years to get the answer

It is a phase we will all pass through, as we evolve, the conduit opens and our progress becomes more rapid because we for the first time are capable of being guided intellectually.

I feel causal knowledge building, it is a flow of understanding which leaves us at odds with our brothers and sisters.

It takes character to hold firm to your understanding when the world is still fumbling, but more and more of us are reaching that stage were we can at last start comparing notes.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join