It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: spineffect

Context and framing is decisive.

It only has as much merit as you'll allow.

Neither was I trying to give it a "religious pretext".

I just know the true measure of a man and true genius when I see it, so I've adopted the model, which doesn't have the first thing to do with trying to be good in order not to be bad. It's not a morality play.

Unfortunately, it brings to mind what I would call "Churchianity".

Doesn't mean however that the original premise or pretext is faulty.

It's the one thing I think that got out of hand, near felling an empire by optimising the little man via the practical application of principals, to the degree that the PTB had to try to get a grip on it.

Maybe I'm completely off base, but if we're talking about alchemy and hermeneutics, then I'm probably right on the money, while employing an unexpected context which also challenges a person's bias and prejudice.

For me, it's my way of taking a stand according the principal at the heart of Discordianism.

I'm well aware that it's a touchy subject, particularly if we're talking about harnessing the force of nature to perform a great work.

If you understood me and what I'm describing, you would laugh.

Some things just can't be usurped or hijacked.

There's always a certain place where one is just kicking against the goads.

"Apart from me you can do nothing."

I know what that means and signifies in regards to causation.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 3-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72
This thread alluded to the idea that once you begin opening your mind you see more 'things'.

I mentioned the moth thing yesterday? Well, I got home last night and my 5 year old was singing a song my mother (passed away - was involved in my first moth experience) made up. As she starts seeing it I see a moth on the wall, turns out it wasn't a moth but my brain thought it was.

Then this morning, on the radio, "Tom Petty dies at the age of 66" I'm thinking, my mum died at 66 and was a Tom Petty fan.... What flies around my head? A moth! Hehe....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I should have read your comments more carefully. Of course as always I would like to see all sides of things.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spineffect

No worries. Thank you for an open mind.

Carl Jung said that in order to throw off the mass-man and to enter the fray with one's entire being ie: to escape or transcend the social matrix, that one MUST have a working theological framework by which to do so.

This is particularly difficult if at the point of one's original intent, there's an evasion of some form or another born of a bias or a rebellious principal which opposes the reason and the rationale of the beloved/beloved other frame of reference adopted by Jesus in relation to God as truth and Spirit.

It introduces a certain predicament, intentionally, where it could be said that what one resists, only persists.

I think that before we go to work on the world around us, that there's a lot of work that needs to be done on and in us, first.

In either case, the idea is to bring about an epiphany, but with the Christ-centered frame and context it's a model of authentic leadership in pursuit of Liberty, and with the other, the anything BUT Jesus (and for all the wrong reasons), you end up with a distorted and perverted theological framework that may have it's priorities all wrong. Even the implications of Buddhism taken to it's logical conclusion might lead a man to gain the whole world but forfeit his own soul, character and passion.

Jesus was the ultimate Discordian who knew precisely what he was doing with full awareness and comprehension and for the sake and cause of love.

For me there are just no two ways around it.

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone."

I do like the idea of the Freemasons being infiltrated by Discordians, that's funny, but unless they are able to recognize the true nature of the divided middle and the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy, and it's larger frame, but with evil edged out of the equation, then they'll find in the end that the joke's on them, and the opened doorway, shut in their face.

We cannot draw people heavenward or bring heaven to people by agitating our way into power via the hijacking of the other guy's framing and context or by declaring the devil as trickster the unsung hero and allowing ourselves to be beaten at our own game.

Something must hold together with absolute integrity, or it falls apart sooner or later.

What's funny about the framing and context of the victory I'm describing, is that it's conferred upon us even in spite of ourselves and meets us on the road half way, either to lead us, or to block our path like a juggernaut in our road.

It's hilarious.

This is what I meant by kicking against the goads. It will happen even to the Discordians if they're not real careful.

That said, perhaps we cannot really learn anything of any real value unless and until we try and learn the hard way!

Be careful though in these things which can have the power to make devils out of otherwise potentially good men who make the fatal mistake of declaring themselves Gods just because the tools of creation happen to have been left out in the open.

Me, I am not a thief. My first response is gratitude, compassion and love, love enough to be willing to hurt another's feelings, appropriately, and wake them up, as needed.

Sorry if I have indeed gone way off topic..

Best,

Ankh

edit on 3-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I have a feeling this all has something to do with direction of collective consciousness and higher vibrations or resonance with reality.

Evolution didn't stop with us growing thumbs and standing upright.

If I had to guess what the next step was in our evolution, it would most likely involve our minds. Like telepathy or something similar.

Back onto the subject of vibrations, those upset with the OP in sharing his knowledge, would most likely have us all divided, lost in strife and in the dark. Caught in a continuous negative loop. They are stalkers.

I don't know if my guesses are in the ballpark of what the OP is trying to show us, I've been given the chance of great reflection in these past few days and these are all just terms that are sticking out to me in my mind.

The only thing I am certain of is that we need to start taking care of and loving each other above all else.

Must investigate further...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
How do I know what is part of 'Operation Mind***k' and what s real???

Why does the opening paragraph from Principia Discordia begin with a fnord???

You hold in your hands one the Great Books of our century fnord.

Does that mean it's not a great book? Does this mean the whole thing is a fnord?

Just when I think I'm getting somewhere I'm starting to get pissed off with this aloof mystery that is tossed around in a "wouldn't you like to know" style - a style which completely contradicts the whole theory behind it all.

I'll stick with it because my moth experience was mad but I'm getting riled up about the type of people I'm having to deal with throughout this.
edit on 3-10-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Familiarize yourself:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw the fnord.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I've eaten now and feel more relaxed about it all.

Although I'm talking to myself....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Hi, and14263, well, I am just as in the dark as your are regarding where the OP is heading. Through Hylozoism, I have a reference point for nearly everything under the Sun. I could explain things the way I understand them but that would be out of context to the thread and would take volumes to get through. The short answer to life the Universe and everything is 'Evolution of Consciousness'.

The mechanics behind the process of consciousness evolution is almost incomprehensible to the human mind and because of this Pythagorus created a mental framework for us, mere mortals, to attempt to understand it.

Many people particularly Eastern philosophies, teach that all is illusion, where Pythagorean Hylozoics, states that ALL is Matter.

Matter gets finer and finer and plateaus out in other dimensions and different physical realities, incrementally finer but still structured by the physics that apply to that atomic structure. And life is thriving, and we are part of it.

This is the pythagorean philosophical world view and not necessarily what other members here believe. I just know that this knowledge satisfies my own common sense.

I mentioned the moth thing yesterday? Well, I got home last night and my 5 year old was singing a song my mother (passed away - was involved in my first moth experience) made up. As she starts seeing it I see a moth on the wall, turns out it wasn't a moth but my brain thought it was.

Do you see how you have a vibration happening now involving moths, that is what causes you to see them as significant. It could just as well be anything you become fixated with. We seem to all, be able to bend our reality into what it is we are fixated with. Your subjective mind saw a moth, and it took a double take to bring you back into the objective world again.

Signs are important too though, syncronicities happen at such a pace some days it leaves you speechless. Maybe your moth has taken on a synchronistic roll, much like some people see white feathers as a sign.

Yeah! I was really sad to hear he had passed, that is my loss, every body bears their own pain when we lose someone close or far, as through his music. I can assure you, if he has passed, then he will be having a ball right now with his old friends Roy and George and there won't be any freeway running through that yard, well, not unless they want one to be, lol

edit on 3-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I like your approach. I always shunned materialism (as in Marx not cash for stuff) when I was younger but I was unable to consider past the miniscule, which is where it gets interesting.

I am currently wondering why the Psychonaught Fieldmanual references Principia Discordia, specifically Eris. Is it because chaos is one of the keys to understanding? Or perhaps because the Psychonaught Fieldmanual is a fnord....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Hey Op..

I have some questions maybe you will answer?

Why or how is the first matter too chaotic and the need to move past it?

Is this deadline of Oct. 22nd a deadline to you personally? A deadline for this thread? What kind of deadline we talking about?

Now... why would I or anyone else have a hard time dealing with what's happening? I'm very open minded so I doubt I will have a hard time dealing but I may have a hard time buying what you're selling.

After looking over your threads I'd say I welcome and can stomach what you dish out.

I'd love to know also, who are you hiding from and why would you hide from anyone or anything?

Looking forward to your reply and also looking forward to my mind being blown.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Did anyone noticed that this could be presented by ANON? Did Anonymous tested ATS members in this thread?
edit on 0b34America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 11:31:34 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 11:31:34 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
What do mean by presented by Anon? The OP is a rather respected member....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yes but it seems he's anon and he's telling that the Bible is forcing people to believe what it states imo

It seems the like if the freemasonry has been infiltrated in his last post he tells something about that..

He also said " it was fun being here as long as it lasted " and said that he could be expelled for this thread.. he exposed some of the CIA methods or some higher power like the illuminati

The diagram with the colors did anyonetook the time to read that and to understand it?

It looks like he was talking about progression too within the realm of power

I could be wrong so I need some confirmation on this he changed his avatar to something like the anonymous logo and around it I see seven spheres to my knoledge those are the seven spheres of consciousness.

I'm not for sure but the it almost looked that way after seeing and started to understand his last post and seeing his avatar,

We'll maybe I'm wrong but this strong feeling came over me when I looked at his last post don't know why .

It could be, of all the cryptic writing we saw from him?
edit on 0b57America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 10:48:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 10:48:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Physics and metaphysics and magic shall be seen to be the same thing:

www.sciencenews.org...

Sah

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Look back at the reply ForteanOrg gave on the reply to kennyb72 to you?

Maybe I'm wrong but something seemed to be played out here and we were the observers of some kind

Definitely power talk about something

It's so cryptic but I think I start to understand it but the point that we are immortal and that we are only carrying this vessel and that ying and yang the positive and negative have to be both equal if we want the universe to exist and not starting to colapse is mere fact and logic I'll guess. .
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 11:36:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 11:36:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've tried to follow but the intentional vagueness loses my curiosity. I see a general underlying message, but i think for those of us who may be close to having it figured out for ourselves, the (veiled) attempt to dole out bits and pieces of information make it an even more complex idea than it was intended in the beginning.
I rely on the obvious truth that some things are and some things are not. and in that vein, any attempt to reconcile them is false. my personal goal is to distinguish between the two.
that being said, however, I applaud anyone open enough to even question the things around them. that is the first step to "knowing".

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

Well , as far as I could read of his last post is that they are watching us from above (the non physical being ) and that they interact with us here on earth and we interact with them.

But we can't do nothing and they do nothing to us because we are them before we came here , and we will go back after we leave Earth to join them again.

But yes we are being kept in they dark and witchcraft sorcery and all things we knew from the old scriptures from the Greek gods to the roman Inca egyptians and billions of years ago were all true happenings as with all the giants and other out worldly creatures like talking animals and stuff like that all happened .

As of all living organism's have a spirit and energy that goes straight back to universe, because the universe is God and the universe has them to build everthing that's in the universe.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Oh, you were included in the love... everyone contributing to this thread gets love! It was a cool recapping of years of "research" into "truth."

And I hope we all die at some point... or at least change in our consciousness, as being stuck in this limited "human" perspective for eternity sounds ... B A D.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Specimen

Oh, you were included in the love... everyone contributing to this thread gets love! It was a cool recapping of years of "research" into "truth."

And I hope we all die at some point... or at least change in our consciousness, as being stuck in this limited "human" perspective for eternity sounds ... B A D.

would you consider being transplanted into a shiny new body?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join