It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72
People will never exept this and always try to shape as if they are the center of the universe it's by showing it at large ,they still would say it ain't true.

Somehow we can try to tell them in our own way with hieroglyphics or otherwise they always think that it was our own imagination.

Ideas don't emerge from one individual only it's a collective thought and those who are being appointed to tell those secrets, like bright minds on our planet are the once who never disconnected from the universe also had questioned themselves why they know what they know.

Only those who know will accept what's coming .
Therefore I sometimes think they don't deserve to know .

As the OP tries to mystify the subject in the end those who do not except will laugh and joke about it.
edit on 0b44America/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 02:22:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 02:22:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

As the OP tries to mystify the subject in the end those who do not except will laugh and joke about it.

It is time to de-mystify our reality. This period in our evolution brings with it spiritual knowledge that will assist us on our path. It is Metaphysics and can be explained in the same terms as the laws that govern our physical dimension. It is all science but nothing that can be revealed using the current scientific method.

Quantum physics is slowly closing in on it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I know but they always seem to find a way to deflect the theoretical aspect because the concept doesn't fit life itself.

Those who look don't see
Those who touch don't feel
Those who listen don't hear

They are the ones who obstruct every non conceivable aspect of human life itself

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They are the ones who obstruct every non conceivable aspect of human life itself

Its human nature and occams razor has a lot to answer for. You have to be a seeker of knowledge to even investigate that which is out of the box. There is a very strong aspect of cognitive dissonance associated with spiritual knowledge, but as the saying goes, the truth will set you free.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: eisegesis

I have looked at this twice and after Mandy's post I took a second look. Stopped at "Hot Dog" that Eris partook of after throwing the apple.

Have to say Fnord had to be researched and seems to have multiple meaning depending on the context, I think.

So was this the purpose of the graphic and am I right or wrong? Need to keep looking?

edit for one definition of fnord

A fnord is disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a conspiracy.

link

Look at the red letters.

Have you seen the fnord????

edit on 4-10-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Airl?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Airl?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw the fnord.

edit on 4-10-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: Ruiner1978

If there is just bliss beyond these layers then what was it that I experienced?
The veil of duality definitely lifted, and I was in an altered state of being/plane of reality, but it wasn't bliss. It was #ing horrible.

What you experienced was what is loosely termed as the astral planes which consists of the first few levels of Maya, it is also know as the world of illusions.

These murky regions are the homes of those who reject our eternal path and will remain in those realms until they feel the need to move on.

It is dark and malevolent and exerts enormous influence on this physical reality and is why we experience evil. The esoteric truth is that it is allowed and considered valuable. It is through our conflict with duality that our human experience is unique.

There is no hell! Just negative experiences and these dense worlds are the only place we can experience it.

Without it, we are incomplete, so in a loving sense, we should be grateful for their service.

I'm not sure that that's it.
Looking back it was as if the illusion of separation and duality of THIS realm was stripped away and I experienced this reality as it is without the filter of the veil.
There was no unity or peace. Just overwhelming Chaos.

This is why I think it's there for a reason. If the veil suddenly lifts for everyone, everyone will go insane. It's too much without it. It's a shield.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

I'm not sure that that's it.
Looking back it was as if the illusion of separation and duality of THIS realm was stripped away and I experienced this reality as it is without the filter of the veil.
There was no unity or peace. Just overwhelming Chaos.

It is a characteristic of Maya, your consciousness could objectively see and concretise what you were looking at, but what you where looking at was your own state of mind. Your frightening excursion into the lower regions of the world of illusion didn't show you any more than your worst fears. You see in stark reality, what it is you conjure up in your own imagination.

Regardless of your religion, everyone will meet their deity because that is what the mind manifests and so it becomes real.

There is compassionate help there to assist in re-aquanting us to life outside of the physical plane.

It sounds as though you may have created a little too much D~M~T in your system or you had a very good, but out of control OOBE

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here's a little gift for everyone that made this thread a success. It was the "prize" for participating in my Beyond the Realm... thread. The next installment is coming and I'll be posting here later as well.

Grey Lodge Occult Review COMPLETE (72 MB): Download

Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Hadn't heard the saying about the moon and the fingers, but it's nice.

I agree about the fall. It was the beginning of the world, in more ways than not. And what you call the Cultural Story, I guess you mean a sort of framework we all exist in? The symbolic order maybe, or language. I guess I like to think of it as the an inevitable path we are all on right now, Milan Kundera wrote about these things in The Unbearable Lightness of Being.

True human goodness, in all its purity and freedom, can come to the fore only when its recipient has no power. Mankind's true moral test, its fundamental test (which lies deeply buried from view), consists of its attitude towards those who are at its mercy: animals. And in this respect mankind has suffered a fundamental debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it.

One of the heifers had made friends with Tereza. The heifer would stop and stare at her with her big brown eyes. Tereza knew her. She called her Marketa. She would have been happy to give all her heifers names, but she was unable to. There were too many of them. Not so long before, forty years or so, all the cows in the village had names. (And if having a name is a sign of having a soul, I can say that they had souls despite Descartes.) But then the villages were turned into a large collective factory, and the cows began spending all their lives in the five square feet set aside for them in their cow sheds. From that time on, they have had no names and become mere machinae animatae. The world has proved Descartes correct.

Tereza keeps appearing before my eyes. I see her sitting on the stump petting Karenin's head and ruminating on mankind's debacles. Another image also comes to mind: Nietzsche leaving his hotel in Turin. Seeing a horse and a coachman beating it with a whip, Nietzsche went up to the horse and, before the coachman's very eyes, put his arms around the horse's neck and burst into tears.

That took place in 1889, when Nietzsche, too, had removed himself from the world of people. In other words, it was at the time when his mental illness had just erupted. But for that very reason I feel his gesture has broad implications:

Nietzsche was trying to apologize to the horse for Descartes. His lunacy (that is, his final break with mankind) began at the very moment he burst into tears over the horse.

And that is the Nietzsche I love, just as I love Tereza with the mortally ill dog resting his head in her lap. I see them one next to the other: both stepping down from the road along which mankind, the master and proprietor of nature, marches onward.

Now I'm not trying to make this about veganism, or trying to tell you it's wrong to beat or eat horses (it's arguable I guess). And I left out some context that came before, just don't want to make this post too long. But that story about Nietzsche fascinates me. Do you think he found the door out? I like to think it's not necessary to go insane either, though I'm sure it helps; like they say in those posters.

I see what you mean about meditation now. I'm trying to get into it these days, but it's easy to leave it undone, for some reason. Same goes for dream journals.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Okay, I have a question for all of the smart one's in here who appear to "get it". I am not one of them, but I feel I am close.
It seems most threads regarding the Law of One are poo-pooed, yet that is what this is all about essentially. Everything mentioned thus far can be found in it, with, from my memory 100% accuracy, or nearly at least. Or, is there something wrong with it, as to why it never gains much traction here?

Also, do any of you "know" this Hidden Hand character? Is he one of you (group soul) or just someone in the know who decided to play a little game? Love the thread and all it's replies thus far. This is where I need to be.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Is the veil not there for a reason?

We need the filter of duality to function don't we?
Witnessing raw reality and becoming the singularity is not a good thing.
Being both sides of everything (and nothing) all at once is an awfullly maddening, hellish confusion.

Duality only exists in this physical dimension and the first three sub layers of Maya. Beyond this there is just bliss.

When our awareness expands, we start to attain objective understanding of other planes of reality.

The veil of duality definitely lifted, and I was in an altered state of being/plane of reality, but it wasn't bliss. It was #ing horrible.

I'm still not convinced that we're supposed to be peeking through this filter. It's there for a reason, and a damn good reason.

I made a thread similar to what you are saying. I took an entheogen and I saw (more like sensed) something very dark and terrifying. I thought it was "it/him/creator" or something, but the more I dwell on it, the more I feel it was just something negative.
edit on 4-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

"What you experienced was what is loosely termed as the astral planes which consists of the first few levels of Maya, it is also know as the world of illusions.

These murky regions are the homes of those who reject our eternal path and will remain in those realms until they feel the need to move on."

To those who end up in one of these Astral planes, does the veil follow them there?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I suggest that for those who are fragile to magic or call upon the evil spirit not to download the file or to read how one can poses the dark powers or become a magician to dark powers .

Those who are good and pure but naive don't try out those things you can bound evil upon yourself and the ones you love by experimenting with those things

Don't!

I'm starting get a taste that something is trying to root out sensitivity to gain power..

Good things will come in life and death if one don't interfere with becoming a magician or trying to resolve the mysteries of the unexplained.

One doesn't always have to know how deep all the secrets of universe go or want to gain by trying out secret spells or evoke some demon to gain all those things

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 11:17:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 11:17:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Here's a little gift for everyone that made this thread a success. It was the "prize" for participating in my Beyond the Realm... thread.

With the 1st pdf mentioning many of the secret societies that all work for Lucifer, it seems that Lucifer wants to expand his little army.

A fallen angel will gladly give its worshipers positive feedback whilst the mortal is of some use in fighting followers of Christ. This 'positive feedback' will be in the form of money, status, fame etc.

However, once the mortal is of no use, the demons will class them as a failure and torture that soul for eternity.

People need to look at it in the long term as souls are immortal.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Thank you , yes . Just had to put them in the right order. Is there anything behind the order is which they are placed?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So are you saying I didn't experience the veil of separation and duality come away, it was something else, purely because I didn't feel unity and peace?

It only qualifies if it's a positive experience?

How exactly do we know that the unity feeling state is the ultimate reality? Is it not possible there's something beyond that, something even more profound?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

"However, once the mortal is of no use, the demons will class them as a failure and torture that soul for eternity."

I was under the impression that there is no "hell" so to speak. Surely everyone makes it home at SOME point?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Is the veil not there for a reason?

We need the filter of duality to function don't we?
Witnessing raw reality and becoming the singularity is not a good thing.
Being both sides of everything (and nothing) all at once is an awfullly maddening, hellish confusion.

Duality only exists in this physical dimension and the first three sub layers of Maya. Beyond this there is just bliss.

When our awareness expands, we start to attain objective understanding of other planes of reality.

I'm still not convinced that we're supposed to be peeking through this filter. It's there for a reason, and a damn good reason.

I made a thread similar to what you are saying. I took an entheogen and I saw (more like sensed) something very dark and terrifying. I thought it was "it/him/creator" or something, but the more I dwell on it, the more I feel it was just something negative.

Sounds interesting.
Can you link me please?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join