It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: kennyb72

Is the veil not there for a reason?

We need the filter of duality to function don't we?
Witnessing raw reality and becoming the singularity is not a good thing.
Being both sides of everything (and nothing) all at once is an awfullly maddening, hellish confusion.

Duality only exists in this physical dimension and the first three sub layers of Maya. Beyond this there is just bliss.

When our awareness expands, we start to attain objective understanding of other planes of reality.

If there is just bliss beyond these layers then what was it that I experienced?
The veil of duality definitely lifted, and I was in an altered state of being/plane of reality, but it wasn't bliss. It was #ing horrible.

I'm still not convinced that we're supposed to be peeking through this filter. It's there for a reason, and a damn good reason.

I made a thread similar to what you are saying. I took an entheogen and I saw (more like sensed) something very dark and terrifying. I thought it was "it/him/creator" or something, but the more I dwell on it, the more I feel it was just something negative.

Sounds interesting.
Can you link me please?

It is nothing really. I made that post right afterwards, on the comedown, so I wasn't all there yet. It was scary and I still do not understand what or where I was. It was very brief, almost instantaneous, but felt like a lot condensed down into that one brief moment. Very hard to explain. But honestly after I read it again it sounds dumb lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I was under the impression that there is no "hell" so to speak. Surely everyone makes it home at SOME point?

Ever wondered if this Universe is hell and this Universe is expanding into Heaven.

Imagine how angry Lucifer would be if God created the big-bang and asked Lucifer to govern it.

Then Lucifer finds out that he cannot return to Heaven. He then rebels and screws this universe (Gods creation) turning this universe into a permanent war-zone.

Lucifers goal is to destroy mortals that are the image of God (humans) 24/7.

So when a mortal dies, they get reborn into this hell via reincarnation and sign up again with Lucifer and the battle continues.

Now who wants to go through this never ending cycle.

The wheel of life as the Nazi's did it. A constant battle.

This is where Oz comes from or Uzza a.k.a Azazel who is a fallen seraph alongside Shymhz. They were the 2 leaders of the 200 fallen watchers.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The veil gets thinner and thinner until you reach Utter Self destruction

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

I was under the impression that there is no "hell" so to speak. Surely everyone makes it home at SOME point?

Ever wondered if this Universe is hell and this Universe is expanding into Heaven.

Imagine how angry Lucifer would be if God created the big-bang and asked Lucifer to govern it.

Then Lucifer finds out that he cannot return to Heaven. He then rebels and screws this universe (Gods creation) turning this universe into a permanent war-zone.

Lucifers goal is to destroy mortals that are the image of God (humans) 24/7.

So when a mortal dies, they get reborn into this hell via reincarnation and sign up again with Lucifer and the battle continues.

Now who wants to go through this never ending cycle.

The wheel of life as the Nazi's did it. A constant battle.

This is where Oz comes from or Uzza a.k.a Azazel who is a fallen seraph alongside Shymhz. They were the 2 leaders of the 200 fallen watchers.

Well what I meant was, you say those are doomed for eternity, which if you look at it, would be most of us. The cycle of incarnation must end sometime, once all lessons are learned satisfactorily, right? But to me, what you are implying, is that the devil is more powerful than the creator. Or I am just reading it wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Veil gets to its thinnest on Halloween.

At this moment, spirits can pass through the very thin membrane that functions as a spiritual barrier.

If the veil breaks this year, then the spirits will be here for evermore. If those ghosts are grumpy, then events are going to get very nasty for mortals.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

The Unbearable Lightness of Being is one of my absolute favorites

"Cultural Story" is from another fantastic story called Ishmael by Daniel Quinn, but you about have the gist of it. I like to latch on to the phrases that others have described more eloquently than I could.

In all this stuff there is a "danger," but its a bit more obscure than may be obvious (?). We are talking about perceiving the world beyond the limitations of our mind. So, a glimpse into that can undoubtedly lead to everything from fear to insanity, if there is no proper foundation or "home base" that we are operating from.

That, among many other reasons, is why I suggest handling things "within" first. It is Novel enough to both prepare for further exploration as well as setting the tone.

In my opinion, chaos only exists when the human mind encounters something beyond its comprehension. We are so used to making sense of everything, and when we can not, it can be a terrifying, awe-ful, and awe-some experience. I could make a whole book on this particular facet, but this isn't my show. Suffice it to say that placing constraints and limitations based on the limits of human perception (like chaos, paradoxes, etc.) is likely no more accurate than doing it based on general thinking and the mind (like we have been talking about).

If we have not trained beforehand how to simply let things "be," without forcing our cultural constructs upon them, its a bit like trying to fit a massive square peg inside a very tiny round hole. Many will keep on keepin on though, and thataway leads to insanity.

I think that something like meditation, or a dream journal, can take a lot of perseverance. A lot of this is about breaking habits and building new ones. That's probably one of the toughest things we can do as humans.

On top of that, it must be balanced with finding our own way. Things that work for one person may not work for another, so it takes some wisdom and discernment to really figure out where to place our feet on our path. And sometimes we are taking such baby steps that we will only see the progress through time.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well what I meant was, you say those are doomed for eternity, which if you look at it, would be most of us. The cycle of incarnation must end sometime, once all lessons are learned satisfactorily, right? But to me, what you are implying, is that the devil is more powerful than the creator. Or I am just reading it wrong.

The incarnation cycle will end when the big-crunch occurs and this universe returns to a zero size singularity.

Minimum of 15 billion years of incarnations left. Now that is loooooong.

Devil is in control of his slave army contained within this universe which is why he tempted Jesus with this entire World.

God controls Heaven and all other Universes. Jesus is the link from this planet out of the universe into Heaven.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

The incarnation cycle will end when the big-crunch occurs and this universe returns to a zero size singularity.

Minimum of 15 billion years of incarnations left. Now that is loooooong.

Devil is in control of his slave army contained within this universe which is why he tempted Jesus with this entire World.

God controls Heaven and all other Universes. Jesus is the link from this planet out of the universe into Heaven.

15 billion years is nothing, in the grand scheme of things. We have already incarnated many times, yet it seems like I'm on my first go, hence the veil.

So in reality, it should pass fairly quickly, like 8 hours pass during sleep instantly. If that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

15 billion years is nothing, in the grand scheme of things. We have already incarnated many times, yet it seems like I'm on my first go, hence the veil.

So in reality, it should pass fairly quickly, like 8 hours pass during sleep instantly. If that makes sense.

Have you ever wondered if this is not your first time and the previous life cycles were so crappy that you demanded a complete mind-wipe ?

Remember Ciphar in the Matrix (1st) film who didn't want to remember anything and come back as a rich film producer (I think) ?

Well that is a mind-wipe where Ciphar sold his soul to demons. The Architect is basically Kronus. David Icke shows Kronus as that character.

Many mind-wipes fail hence the deja-vu feelings where people are sure they have been in a new place before.

True, a life time is nothing compared to 15 billion years. This is only true if the soul has a mind wipe after every lifetime. Imagine if every one was not erased and the vast majority of them were in a 3rd World country.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

To those who end up in one of these Astral planes, does the veil follow them there?

That is actually a pretty good question.

It would seem that anyone having the crap scared out of them in the "lower regions" hasn't really gained much.

I guess the question that would be a better starting point is "what is this veil everyone keeps talking about?"

Is it the belief that all there is is the physical world? If so, then just about everyone is enlightened because just about everyone I have ever met believes in god or something beyond the physical.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What's up with this deadline? I like the living ones. You're being rude, the dadaist in me demands answers. Now!

Also, there is a veil?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

There is a veil, it's true it is huge its called governments maybe that's going to be lifted?
Maybe they cant hide anymore what is going to happen?

I mean ISS stops Cassini had this great Grant finale and burned up ??
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 14:02:03 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 14:02:03 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Finally lifting that veil of secrecy would be nice, agreed. I wont hold my breath for that though.

So now they're mad for not having a second Cassini sun with Saturn or what? And what's up with the ISS, care to elaborate?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I don't know, but it seems NASA they are now starting a new deep space station for future planetary missions close to the moon, the treaty has been signed by ESA, JAXA and also ROSCOSMOS.

That I think aren't signs NASA or any other space agencies are going to tell something insignificant. Other than that there has to be a quick transportation of personnel if something goes wrong? But I think the dark side of the moon can be a good place to hide for us and the cameras that are on that station

Now thinking of that, it might be a manned mission to one of the moons of Saturn?

And Saturn, If one would understand what was happening there I would gladly hear their version of it!
edit on 0b53America/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 15:00:53 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2017 15:00:53 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That kinda stop. Well. I'm still holding high hopes for a decent space marine mutiny... let's reshape this planet and start to explore space together! Inner and outer space, of course.

Yes, no. I'm thinking CERN, again. But don't ask why. I don't know either and just typing this to find out.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

CERN could be involved, like building something that correlates with Etheric beings . I researched them and they were now experimenting on plasma wakefields and the wakefields being driven by regions of different bunch densities.

the first demonstration of proton-driven plasma wakefield acceleration of an electron witness beam; this programme is planned to start by the end of 2017. At a later phase it is foreseen to have two plasma cells in order to separate the modulation of the proton bunch from the acceleration stage. Simulations show that this would optimize the acceleration of external electrons and reach even higher gradients

I don't know what that will bring to us?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I found this thread very interesting. Thanks to the OP and all that contributed.

I have seen these vibrations that some of you speak of, and that someone mentioned in regards to Tesla.

I have no reason to hide or keep the why or how a secret, but when I hit the place of 'all that is' I had the power to change myself by manipulating my vibration.

Think of the vibration as pixels or dots of moving light. These dots move in a particular way--characterized by the dimension you're in. All there is, is these dots, the vibration in how they move and your spirit... who you really are.

If you aligned pebbles on the sand to form an image, and it was a face. The way the pebbles are lined up or arranged show the image of someone with pain...maybe a toothache. Then you bend down and rearrange the pebbles at that part of the mouth to form a picture without pain. You take the rotten pebble that resembles the tooth and throw it away and matter reforms through those dots.

Everything you see around you is made of these dots. They are moving in the shape of the object/body. When you truly observe these dots you wonder how a bed can hold up your body...as the bed is dots...but your body is dots as well.

When I got to that state, I felt so incredibly powerful. I knew who I was. I cured myself of sickness. I did it all through God and prayer and a type of relaxation.

But it brought a lot of consequences that I wasn't ready for.

Still, if I'm out somewhere and I have pain, I've quickly rearranged the dots in that part of my body, so the matter doesn't form the image of pain anymore.

I have made a previous post about all of this where I go into about hiw I did it. I have to go now, but it's been interesting reading everything.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

To those who end up in one of these Astral planes, does the veil follow them there?

Veil is a useful word, as in metaphor. There is no veil, just a lack of conscious awareness. To lift the veil is to become objectively aware of our extended reality.

A Indian guru or anyone who can reach that place during meditation, elevates their consciousness into Maya and confirms all of his beliefs, it all plays out as they had imagined. (all illusion) No veil, just expanded awareness.

In the case of Maya we are objectively aware but mostly, incorrectly interpreting what we see.

Those who understand esoteric knowledge know, that we live in three dimensions simultaneously, Pythagorus uses the terms, Physical, Emotional, (Mental and Causal). It is a very useful analogy because our conscious focus is in one dimension or another shifting between each dimension as our mind wanders.

When we focus on our physical body, which we have to, to get through our day. (food, drink, bodily functions), we are firmly in the physical world.

If we become overwhelmed emotionally, we are subjectively in Maya the emotional plane. We have no objective awareness to know where our mind is, but it certainly isn't in the physical world. It used to be a thing to slap someones face to bring them out of an emotional state where consciousness is not present in the physical world.

When we are deep in thought we are not in the physical dimension, our consciousness is only present on the Mental plane and we can miss physical cues because we are deep in thought.

We permanently reside alternatively in these three states. As we evolve, we begin to access a subjective awareness on the causal plane, which belongs to the higher reaches of the Mental world and it is where all inspiration and creativity emanates.

The veil exists for each of us until we expand our reality through evolution.

When we die, we don't suddenly become aware of everything. We become objectively aware of the place we are familiar with, our sometimes chaotic emotional world.

While in Maya, we are still only objectively aware of Maya and the Physical world. The Mental world is still behind the veil. And on it goes. When we dissolve our emotional envelope,(our second death) We become objectively aware of the Mental plane, the Emotional plane and the Physical plane.

Towards the latter stages of our Earthly cyclic reincarnation, we become more aware of the Causal plane and eventually pass through to discover our true selves. This is the first time that we, as individual humans have an opportunity to co-create the conditions of our next life. it is here that we are in full communion with Augoeides, our very own personal divine being.

Reading a book will not lift the veil, it is something that happens over an immense period of time, most of us will get glimpses while we are alive, but will remain enigmatic until we evolve to see everything clearly and objectively.

I sense there are some members who are fearful of what comes next, If you can understand that nothing can exist for long without the ultimate power of love and compassion, you would come to know, that we are deeply loved as a parent would love a child and that the greatest joy in all of creation, is to be of service to all creatures during the arduous period of existence in the physical world.

Although we pass through the human kingdom together, there is disparity between soul ages, those who are sensitive to the other worlds are reaching a point in there evolution where they start to glimpse objectively into Maya.

edit on 4-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: Punctuation

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Those who understand esoteric knowledge know...

Or they are wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Those who understand esoteric knowledge know...

Or they are wrong.

Of course!

All possibilities exists, until we objectively experience it for ourselves.

Causal subjective knowledge is conclusive to some.

edit on 4-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: additional sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join