It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72
I really wish you guys would be less cryptic. Like, what is the 'very good reason'? Seek and ye shall find, may be I'm lazy but the haze around this Magick business is rather off putting.

That's the point, I know, I know.....

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I really wish you guys would be less cryptic. Like, what is the 'very good reason'? Seek and ye shall find, may be I'm lazy but the haze around this Magick business is rather off putting.

That's the point, I know, I know.....

Its a really, really long story 'and14263', but ask yourself the question. If you where so powerful that you could conjure up anything your heart desired, how would that work out, if many people could do this?

It happened before and it didn't go well.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hhhhmmm ok, you've been open ended in your reply and once again I am having to 'ask myself' something. Why not just give me the answer straight off the bat??

However, I have asked myself the question and I guess the answer is that people would not do good with whatever power is available, people would just visualise Iphones and cash.

In fact, I once did some really heavy visualising for a long period of time and eventually got what I wanted. It was purely material... But then something really really bad happened and I started to think that was to 'equal out' what I had caused....

That's not true is it? Someone couldn't have died just because I wished for a bunch of money and got it.....???

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

If you where so powerful that you could conjure up anything your heart desired, how would that work out, if many people could do this?

If I may :

" First there's attachment. Then lust. Then anger. Then complete delusion. Then bewilderment of the mind. And when the mind is bewildered, loss of intelligence occurs. And when loss of intelligence occurs, the being descends into the material pool. "

- Bhagavad Gita

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Law of attraction is reality, much more so than people realise. Most people unwittingly use it to attract negative things to them, for instance your sense of guilt for creating your own reality attracted a price from you that was not necessary. Abundance is not just a word, it is a frame of mind.

It's all magic of course and is permitted, it is so much more powerful when derived from your own joy and love for others, but works reliably. The more you prove how real it is the more reliable it becomes.

Easy to say words lol

That's not true is it? Someone couldn't have died just because I wished for a bunch of money and got it.....???

There are more people in the world than you friend. You are living your reality and they theirs, Serendipity will show its face in very mysterious ways we couldn't begin to fathom.

Find your joy and stay there friend, you don't need help from elementals and you are loved and protected by Augoedies.

NEVER invite anything to live in you and you will never need symbols to protect you.

"A man who is devoid of will, is subject to the will of others, in this life and the next."

edit on 2-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: format

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

If I may :

" First there's attachment. Then lust. Then anger. Then complete delusion. Then bewilderment of the mind. And when the mind is bewildered, loss of intelligence occurs. And when loss of intelligence occurs, the being descends into the material pool. "

- Bhagavad Gita

Thank you!

And that's not including the reaping you will sow from such destruction.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Cheers Kenny, have a good day

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
lostgirl correctly identified the similarity. The difference between all three symbols will lead you to the next level of understanding. It's a big leap so, I refuse to make any exceptions.

Sorry

a reply to: Willtell

He or she wants to not just load the brain with theory...

A reminder:

The deadline is October 22, for reasons that I’ll make known before then. No need to star and flag or even respond. Please be patient and trust that I will follow through. I may provide a few answers in the immediate, but only if the right questions are asked.

Unfortunately, my knowledge in symbolism is nearly non-existent, other then the typical mainstream symbols such as pyramids and eyes.

Hopefully someone will figure it out and convert it to English because I would hate to miss out on this.

I am in no way complaing, and am fine with how the OP chooses to go about it. Maybe a little impatient.

edit on 2-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I want to make a prediction that on October 22nd TDL will finally come out with something and this will all coincide. Nothing more than a shot in the dark.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun
This thread...

That picture esoteric AF

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I can't speak for anybody else, but I don't think you're being facetious at all. And I don't know what OP wants to accomplish here, but I suspect that some mystery and pageantry is necessary for occult stuff, otherwise it's just boring philosophy. I've researched a bit about Chaos magick lately, it's more about tricking yourself (not in a bad way) than it's about tricking others. Not sure why OP would pick a date for some sort of deadline, but there's no harm in it. Just a nice thread to read on a rainy day. Threatening to make "heads roll" by revealing your secrets is pretty pompous, but Aleister Crowley was just some pompous guy too, in the end, and he's a pretty succesful model to take after if you want to be an occultist.

a reply to: Serdgiam

I don't think I quite understand what you are saying, but it sounds reasonable. I guess duality and non-duality form a duality too.

I agree about the wave-particle duality. If we had "the next level" of knowledge, then probably there'd be no paradox there. And that's likely the case with most things.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
And wanted to thank Eisie, again... yeah, everyone should shut up and wait for the "reveal" and not clutter a potentially important thread, but...

thanks for making me revisit the (alleged) schism at the base of Masonry between pure human God trusters and self-empowered human/other mixes and the elitism behind that, Discordianism, Monroe Institute neuro-programming, AI, CIA intrigue, high (and low) Magik and all the interesting stuff that made being a geek in the 60's thru 80's (primarily) so interesting.

Well if it an attempt at prophecy, and something bad does happen, well, how many have thought about bringing pitch forks an torches to the weather station to cruicfy the weather man? And since he being vague, how would we know how accurate this message is if something does happen? And the op not explaining anything in depth ether?

Not sound enivous, but I posted a whole bunch pictures too and I get no love?

Maybe I should prophecise the enivtable saying we're all going to die one day?
edit on 2-10-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Why does your post start off like those internet infomercials where you have to listen to some guy for 20 minutes before they start peddling their overpriced product....usually pills of some kind?

Let's be blunt. If someone DID have knowledge of future events, they wouldn't post it in parts.

Who knows....maybe this will get you banned and we won't have to read about another hoax.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: keys2heaven

Why does your post start off like those internet infomercials where you have to listen to some guy for 20 minutes before they start peddling their overpriced product....usually pills of some kind?

Let's be blunt. If someone DID have knowledge of future events, they wouldn't post it in parts.

Who knows....maybe this will get you banned and we won't have to read about another hoax.

Why do you have to try and spoil the fun, people enjoy these threads, BS or not, leave it be.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Perfect time to jump in to remind everyOne to Stay Hydrated and to 'flag' the post to get it off of 66....

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I know, it isn't readily recognizable as much of anything, but it is the moon that many fingers are pointing at (if you have heard that saying).

Somewhere along the line it began to be perceived as an endgame, the final goal, when it is really just a door outside our Cultural Story. A story that I believe began with the fall of man, which is probably why I dig the images in the thread.

Anyway, a lot of esoteric practices are tools to experience the perspective that we are more than just our mind. Instead, we are a conglomeration of individual parts that, for whatever reason, we filter solely through one part: our mind. Something like meditative breathing exercises can induce the beginnings of perceiving breathing as equally present to thinking, rather than using our thoughts, rationality, "sense," etc. to perceive it.

As for just "leaving the thread alone," I'd venture a guess that is the last thing the OP wants. A story is being written here. Unlike a book, this is a story that is written, and plays out, whether we consciously participate or not.

It could even be argued that the more people who do participate in the fashion being decried, the more solidified the story can become.

People are used to stories being something that we just sit back and listen, and shush those who would "interrupt," but there are other types of tales. The kind we have long forgotten how to write, and where we have become so trapped in the enthralling course of events that we only consider we are writing it in passing, if at all.

Participate!
edit on 2-10-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Bookmark!.....Diggitty!!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry to interject here (good post btw) but a few days ago I saw a music video posted on this thread (I think)...sort of a horror hip hop, white rapper, blonde dancers, blackfaced white eyed demons...real hellish atmosphere....anyway, the link has since disappeared...anyone remember it or csn point me in the right direction?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join