It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Hello there, Mandy.

Care to elaborate?

As soon as you join the coincidences begin, the strange social media contacts, the bizarre real life occurences. The feeling of being watched both on line and sometimes off. The organisation has genuine occult links, and also connections with american political groups.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The feeling of being watched?

Like this?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

October 22 does not signal the end, but the beginning of Chaos. This thread is an INVITATION to a future thread, depending on how this one plays out. I purposefully mean to provoke, intrigue and cause a ruckus. If anyone remembers what was posted in the first installment, Lifting the Veil - A Sneak Peek, they might have an idea of where I’m headed.

a reply to: Riffrafter

I develop & design AI systems for a living. Those who are "investigating" this and actually have a mind should ask themselves – Why? Due to my work, I know much about the science nature of the truths they are nibbling at. And once you know, practice and utilize the science, you cannot help but slam into the metaphysical aspects of our reality. What one does with that info dictates all.

Who do you think creates the "reality" we live in?

Are you...

LOL

a reply to: MisterMcKill

Way to co-opt Discordianism. Why not link to the Principia Discordia instead? Biters are fine, but if people want to use our stuff, a "Hail Eris, All Hail Discordia" or five seems appropriate. Just sayin'.

Yeah... no.

...and don’t try any funny business.

en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: boozo

Just click on his signature "?" and scroll up. That might help.

Or down.

Proof the CIA is on board.

www.cia.gov...

Be patient... I'm trying to put together a massive puzzle in your head, without you fully understanding each of it's pieces. The goal is to prove how EVERYTHING ties together, which is both difficult and selfish for any single person to attempt.

Stay tuned...

edit on 1-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I’m glad for this thread. I learned some things and also liked the music link. Even though I am an ex-musician guitar player, student of Harry Leahey, I never heard of the guy who wears the KFC hat and a mask and boy that cat plays a mean guitar!

I am glad to learn, thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hi there Mandy!

You have a nice avatar!
Tell me, are you single? :-)

edit on 1/10/17 by Nivek555 because: sorry couldnt stop myself

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Hello there, Mandy.

Care to elaborate?

As soon as you join the coincidences begin, the strange social media contacts, the bizarre real life occurences. The feeling of being watched both on line and sometimes off. The organisation has genuine occult links, and also connections with american political groups.

The feeling of being watched?

Like this?

Hi

Elaborate? Two Ying Yangs and a sacred cow.

The answer is 312

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivek555

Hi there Mandy!

You have a nice avatar!
Tell me, are you single? :-)

Yes, it's a nice avatar, thank you.

No. I'm married.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I love show an tells...

Bile, Celtic God

O and Satan!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Splendor Solis.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
And wanted to thank Eisie, again... yeah, everyone should shut up and wait for the "reveal" and not clutter a potentially important thread, but...

thanks for making me revisit the (alleged) schism at the base of Masonry between pure human God trusters and self-empowered human/other mixes and the elitism behind that, Discordianism, Monroe Institute neuro-programming, AI, CIA intrigue, high (and low) Magik and all the interesting stuff that made being a geek in the 60's thru 80's (primarily) so interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs

originally posted by: 1656hrs
Beauty and the Beast is a lovely story.

the underlying “nature” of psychical, spiritual and sexual alchemy. This thread exists to inform those that wish to know such things, that I’m about to make some heads roll. 

There is a very good reason for the alchemical texts to be so obscure. For what it's worth, I would ask only that you think carefully before deciding to divulge something explicitly after you've already given enough clues to help people arrive at the place of understanding themselves.
Even if only one person assimilated and understood after you'd explained it openly, might they have been robbed of the true beauty and paradigm-altering power of the realisation that happens when they work it out for themselves? I honestly think anyone who understands what you'll say would've gotten there anyway.

But, then again, I know nothing and often play The Fool.

I'll stand by what I've said here unless, of course, the world is about to end (begin).

Do you not think that is what the OP is trying to do? Just giving an assist to figure it out.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I eagerly await the knowledge, if there is to be any. Fingers crossed.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I am much intrigued by your threads on the matter. I got to this thread late as I have a lot going on at home.

My question if it hasn't already been asked, is do you feel something big is on the immediate horizon for humanity? What made you finally feel that you had to share?

Looking forward to more.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Dream on false prophet.
biblehub.com...

Yea, the day of "his" return. He never claimed to know that. I'd be interested to what he has to say if I were you.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The nature of reality is a sort of quantum illusion, we've seen with the double slit experiment that observation collapses wave functions, we know that what makes up what we call reality is a set of vibrating energy giving the illusion of solidity. and many people of what we know as the past and present and what we would call the future knew it too, people like Einstein, Tesla, Philip K Dick, Plato and various religious people.

The only real thing is consciousness and its in the process of evolving, this place is constantly tests your response and most of the true nature of self and reality is deliberately obfuscated in order to exploit the consciousness in order for it to perceive in a narrow field of perception. Chaos is more then likely coming as you suggest, but within that chaos can come a huge opportunity. I think your title referring to lifting the veil is directly referencing this, What I think you are suggesting is coming up with a way to do just that. What does perplex me is how you purpose to do that. From what I know people generally keep things fairly set and structured by their agreements and certain technologies. Never the less As I said earlier this is a journey I've been on for some time and I will help in any way I can I have no fear for anyone watching or any sort of retribution, death is merely a rebirth. Following white rabbits seems to be my kinda digs.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amokan

Chaos is more then likely coming as you suggest, but within that chaos can come a huge opportunity. I think your title referring to lifting the veil is directly referencing this, What I think you are suggesting is coming up with a way to do just that. What does perplex me is how you purpose to do that. From what I know people generally keep things fairly set and structured by their agreements and certain technologies.

My dear friend ... it's already here. Chaos, order are always present. It's just a matter of how intense the energy is on one side of the scale or other. Many of you can feel the energy that's been intensifying ( and will continue to intensify ) as of late. Our world, which is only a microcosm of ourselves, is and will be going through some CHAlleNGES. And so will all of you. Myself included.

You want to lift the veil ? You want to experience " true reality " ? Then logoff the internet, find a quiet place, sit down, still your mind and breath, and EXPERIENCE it in all it's beauty.

The veil is only your ego. And although it can sometimes be a thick veil, it CAN be lifted.

Pictures, riddles, puzzles are nice. But why overcomplicate things ?

- James

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This thread...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight
find a quiet place, sit down, still your mind and breath, and EXPERIENCE it in all it's beauty.

So true.

It gets better when a person does what you said and asks the angels to summarize what they need to do in a few words.

Not only that, but when a person has lifted the spiritual veil, real physical objects appear along their path for free, that function as a guide to what talents they need to focus on.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I had a very strange experience with a moth.

Now I see you posted a luna moth, so I am researching this moth and coming across stories of people having the same experience as me.

I'm a bit freaked out to be honest.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: 34thRight
find a quiet place, sit down, still your mind and breath, and EXPERIENCE it in all it's beauty.

So true.

It gets better when a person does what you said and asks the angels to summarize what they need to do in a few words.

Not only that, but when a person has lifted the spiritual veil, real physical objects appear along their path for free, that function as a guide to what talents they need to focus on.

Asking your team ( angels, guides, etc. ) for help and/or guidance is a wonderful idea, as it's their function, more or less. And one they do with unrequited love. However, as your own veil becomes lifted, the real YOU becomes more present. And when YOU are more present, you will begin to see ( and feel ) that all of life, including your angels, guides, etc., are you. And you are them.

- James
edit on 2-10-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I had a very strange experience with a moth.

Now I see you posted a luna moth, so I am researching this moth and coming across stories of people having the same experience as me.

I'm a bit freaked out to be honest.

No need to be freaked out. It's a waste of energy. Just breathe.

- James
edit on 2-10-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

There is a very good reason why MAGIC is forbidden in this density, at this time, and its not good reaping to encourage it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join