It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
IDK there are a lot of those on the internet. People wanna leave the 'matrix' , young people. It's either true or a big psy-op.

What I find kind a disturbing is that it's in someway connected with FE and ME memes/effects.
And some of it has a pagan flavor to it.
It's like psyops are manipulating certain groups of people (why?), i hope not but now the same kind of stuff now appears on ATS. Then again it could also be some advanced kind of clickbait.

Just saying to anyone be very carefull if you going down that path...

Eventually You lift the veil it's not lifted for you ,never ever !
edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

memetic mind warfare and clickbait minefields .

what a time to be alive

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Oct 22nd the day when NK uses a nuke in the Korean peninsula to attack U.S. and SK forces? is that what you mean?
edit on 1-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Is the "similarity" something to do with 'duality' - all three images contain the 'Yin/Yang' symbol and demonstrate a bit of 'mirroring'..

Im sure Im way too late but anyone else see the peace sign per benediction hands shadow makes an angel with its back toward him?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And before anyone continues, I find almost nobody in all the conspiracy theory universe knows about what I consider to be thee most important piece of occult knowledge which explains why the elite don't care about the common man, it explains who we are and who they are, and basically it explains every conspiracy out there. So if you don't know the Mystery of the Widows Son, learn it now. It reveals it within twenty or twenty five min here but you must watch from beginning. You can't understand the elite without understanding this. Maybe it does or maybe it doesn't relate to this thread...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I like your first picture, the dimensions of the universe.

Perfectly round and perfectly square.

Im working on something like that.

edit on 1-10-2017 by EartOccupant because: Cosmic interference

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm interested to see where this thread is heading.
edit on 11017 by 1656hrs because: hindsight

edit on 11017 by 1656hrs because: hindsight

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
An apple marked K for knowledge and a pentagram.

K stands for kallisti.

Hail Eris.
Hail Discordia.
edit on 1-10-2017 by InsignificantOne because: spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A 'K' on a golden apple would stand for 'kallisti', meaning 'most beautiful', rather than 'knowledge', as far as I know. This is the Apple of Discord. Of course apples symbolize knowledge in general too, but the K seems to point at this, and the yin yang-symbol on the cover, with the pentagram on yin and the apple on yang, is the symbol of Discordianism.

Janus is a god of duality, that would be the most obvious interpretation since it fits so well wit yin/yang too. Janus also presided over the beginning and end of conflict; they closed the doors to his temple in peacetime, and opened them in times of war. Discord (Eris) is just what she sounds like, a goddess of conflict, worshiped by Discordians (in a sort of ironic way).

All those symbols have so much meaning that it's hard to guess what exactly OP wants us to focus on, but I think it's fine to be a bit mysterious.

Is it about Chaos, or maybe both Order and Chaos? Chaos is the most important thing in Discordianism, I think, and in Golden Dawn/Thelema Chaos is also some sort of underlying principle of the universe. In Taoism, Yang is order and Yin is chaos. Then we could also interpret the K-apple to represent knowledge, which would be the Right Hand Path (Yang). The pentagram would obviously be the Left Hand Path (Yin), which again is a duality, order vs. chaos, among other things.

Also, one of the yinyangs is flipped over, compared to the other two, and one of them has a couple extra circles around it, but I can't think of any meaning to this.

Edit: a reply to: InsignificantOne

Right, synchronicity strikes again
edit on 1-10-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Beauty and the Beast is a lovely story.

the underlying “nature” of psychical, spiritual and sexual alchemy. This thread exists to inform those that wish to know such things, that I’m about to make some heads roll. 

There is a very good reason for the alchemical texts to be so obscure. For what it's worth, I would ask only that you think carefully before deciding to divulge something explicitly after you've already given enough clues to help people arrive at the place of understanding themselves.
Even if only one person assimilated and understood after you'd explained it openly, might they have been robbed of the true beauty and paradigm-altering power of the realisation that happens when they work it out for themselves? I honestly think anyone who understands what you'll say would've gotten there anyway.

But, then again, I know nothing and often play The Fool.
edit on 11017 by 1656hrs because: clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why is the veil being lifted soon seeing that the veil can be lifted at any moment by anyone.

All it takes is plenty of concentration or a brain overload.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs
Beauty and the Beast is a lovely story.

the underlying “nature” of psychical, spiritual and sexual alchemy. This thread exists to inform those that wish to know such things, that I’m about to make some heads roll. 

There is a very good reason for the alchemical texts to be so obscure. For what it's worth, I would ask only that you think carefully before deciding to divulge something explicitly after you've already given enough clues to help people arrive at the place of understanding themselves.
Even if only one person assimilated and understood after you'd explained it openly, might they have been robbed of the true beauty and paradigm-altering power of the realisation that happens when they work it out for themselves? I honestly think anyone who understands what you'll say would've gotten there anyway.

But, then again, I know nothing and often play The Fool.

I'll stand by what I've said here unless, of course, the world is about to end (begin).
edit on 11017 by 1656hrs because: endings are beginnings

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Looks can be deceiving.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Find the one similarity between the two links above and the cover page.

Janus knows more about the rest.

Focus on that, for now.

Hail Eris

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
See you all on October 23rd lol

I'm guessing this is some kind of end of the world thing? I have no idea.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Could be.

Could be awakening someone or something others wish to be placed in the land of Nod.

All this reliance on symbolism though... Does that mean the blind may never see? I was never good with symbolism, I can understand things without visual aid.

Kinda feeling bad for the blind. Kinda feeling the box we're all supposedly in that the OP has the key for.

21 days is a long time don't you know?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Not really.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Admittedly I have no clue what the hell this thread is about. . .

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What about it?

Root duality.

The eye being severed.

The 3 times. The 3 spaces.

The 7 centers.

The 8 and 10 directions.

The high and the low meet at horizon, but who's to know the trickery of both gods and devils? The secrecy of millennia gone by.

In the very seeking of reason, purpose one aligns unknowingly to the left and the right. In each is the other, in the other the one. Pursuing this one, a shadow is cast, and a transformation is made.

Coming together, the pillars of reality stand as the foundations for birth and for death.

So then, what of no movement, non imbuing. No trace left, no step found. What shackles can be set when not a thing or not a no thing neither arises or ceases?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I suppose I am most interested in who will be mad at you for sharing their secrets, although it seems obvious.

I trust you know enough not to discount anything at face value. I don't follow much of what you share but it is very interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's about ...

He already shared some of it. Just click on his signature "?" and scroll up. That might help.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join