It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
Is the veil not there for a reason?

We need the filter of duality to function don't we?
Witnessing raw reality and becoming the singularity is not a good thing.
Being both sides of everything (and nothing) all at once is an awfullly maddening, hellish confusion.

Duality only exists in this physical dimension and the first three sub layers of Maya. Beyond this there is just bliss.

When our awareness expands, we start to attain objective understanding of other planes of reality.

If there is just bliss beyond these layers then what was it that I experienced?
The veil of duality definitely lifted, and I was in an altered state of being/plane of reality, but it wasn't bliss. It was #ing horrible.

I'm still not convinced that we're supposed to be peeking through this filter. It's there for a reason, and a damn good reason.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I've got the feeling they are always there where I am . If I call upon they answer ,they show me from what I want to learn. I discovered that scientifically they are made out of plasma, the fourth state of matter. Well, that's what they told me.
They said that blood plasma and normal plasma are the same and that mankind should accept plasma cosmology.

they also seem to switch between cold and hot plasma and that cold plasma is invisible to our perceptive. Maybe that's why I encountered those rainbows.

I've had really strange sightings lately . from clouds forming into square clouds to like massive cloud ships that had spheres on it.
One evening I went outside as I sat on a chair a dark shadow was hanging above another cloud layer. As I asked if it could show itself it turned towards me and something in my head said close your eyes, I felt as if it wants to drag me out of my body. I said to it in my head that I didn't like that it turned back to its original point of how I first saw it.

Then the clouds opened and a white soft glowing sphere came stood before the opening of the cloud as it slowly turned into an elongated figure and waved at me. The funny thing was that lightning appeared with no sound the second time in one week, as I waved back at it I really could feel the joy and got inside my house the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced.

This is the one time I didn't film the whole event the others I recorded, because I had to show some proof to back my story up and that some wouldn't say that I was losing it.

You know what I noticed just a few hours ago in that last picture from the rainbow above my head, There's a cloud next to the rainbow that has a human face looking at the rainbow ??

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 19:07:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 19:07:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

If there is just bliss beyond these layers then what was it that I experienced?
The veil of duality definitely lifted, and I was in an altered state of being/plane of reality, but it wasn't bliss. It was #ing horrible.

What you experienced was what is loosely termed as the astral planes which consists of the first few levels of Maya, it is also know as the world of illusions.

These murky regions are the homes of those who reject our eternal path and will remain in those realms until they feel the need to move on.

It is dark and malevolent and exerts enormous influence on this physical reality and is why we experience evil. The esoteric truth is that it is allowed and considered valuable. It is through our conflict with duality that our human experience is unique.

There is no hell! Just negative experiences and these dense worlds are the only place we can experience it.

Without it, we are incomplete, so in a loving sense, we should be grateful for their service.

edit on 3-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I think that is a pretty narrow view of things.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I've got the feeling they are always there where I am . If I call upon they answer ,they show me from what I want to learn. I discovered that scientifically they are made out of plasma, the fourth state of matter. Well, that's what they told me.
They said that blood plasma and normal plasma are the same and that mankind should accept plasma cosmology.

49:1 atomic
49:2 subatomic
49:3 superetheric
49:4 etheric
49:5 gaseous
49:6 liquid
49:7 solid

49.4 is yet to be defined by the scientific method.
Duality exists throughout world 49.

That is four states of matter we cannot comprehend within our physical reality. It is a continuation of fineness of matter. In world 48 matter still exists as with ALL dimensions, just more subtle.
48:1 atomic
48:2 subatomic
48:3 superetheric
48:4 etheric
48:5 gaseous - duality
48:6 liquid - duality
48:7 solid - duality

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I think that is a pretty narrow view of things.

Wow, just shows how wrong I can be.

For clarification so as to not mislead or claim any form of ego driven agenda, what I am quoting is Pythagorean hylozoics, and the numbers are part of the mental system devices by Pythagorus.

edit on 3-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes etheric that's what they are, and they gave me more like that they use some kind of plasma crystal or plasma dust to morph into different shapes in three-dimensional space.

And that the earth protection comes from a plasma torus that surrounds the earth connected to the inner torus that seems to have this coherent or is connected to the outer plasma region( don't scientifically if that is what I understood correctly). I got information like that we are trying to get to Enceladus because it has the same torus we've got around the earth? and that the earth was as conscious as we were like a tree is conscience of its surroundings

Don't really know why Enceladus but it seems it has this torus, maybe an atmosphere to?

Things I all had to look up while I was talking to them a constant flow information about our achievements and future achievements to many to talk about

edit on 0b09America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 19:45:09 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 19:45:09 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Yes etheric that's what they are, and they gave me more like that they use some kind of plasma crystal or plasma dust to morph into different shapes in three-dimensional space.

48:4 etheric and beyond
47.4 is approaching the causal plane and where knowledge is reliable.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

How about 46.2?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I do not know all those numbers only that plasma should be considered as sentient and aware as we are
edit on 0b24America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 19:52:24 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 19:52:24 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Specimen

Oh, you were included in the love... everyone contributing to this thread gets love! It was a cool recapping of years of "research" into "truth."

And I hope we all die at some point... or at least change in our consciousness, as being stuck in this limited "human" perspective for eternity sounds ... B A D.

would you consider being transplanted into a shiny new body?

Or consider coming back with the same body and parents etc with no memories that shaped your learning. Start again with nothing?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

been there, done that.
i mean, you, now. this incarnation, to download into a synthetic body with your intellect intact

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

been there, done that.
i mean, you, now. this incarnation, to download into a synthetic body with your intellect intact

My apology. I intended to expand/reinforce your comment to Observer.

Otherwise, would you care to expand on your comment?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

if you could download yourself into a synthetic body?
would you?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

if you could download yourself into a synthetic body?
would you?

Well, I am old and the only reason for me to go on is continue to learn and expand. Could you not call our bodies synthetic tho made of organic material?

The only thing that makes you you, in my understanding, is the memories you have tho you may not have awareness of them all.

My greatest fear has been the idea of having to live the life over again. I didn't get it right this time. So, now i am resolved to it.

you might want to explain in more detail if I missed it...which is entirely possible.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I have looked at this twice and after Mandy's post I took a second look. Stopped at "Hot Dog" that Eris partook of after throwing the apple.

Have to say Fnord had to be researched and seems to have multiple meaning depending on the context, I think.

So was this the purpose of the graphic and am I right or wrong? Need to keep looking?

edit for one definition of fnord

A fnord is disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a conspiracy.

link
edit on 3-10-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

46.2 will see you swimming about in the essential kingdom but not in the same sense as 49.2

You will be an essential being working along with the hierarchy in the service to unity of creation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I do not know all those numbers only that plasma should be considered as sentient and aware as we are

Sentient being exist in all dimensions of reality. The very first humans where etheric beings and it took Eons to form physical biological life forms to support us in this density.

All planets have sentient life including our own Solar System. They do not have physical bodies but communication and travel between solar system planets is routine.

There are several planets within our own system that are not visible and have not manifested into the physical dimension.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Looks can be deceiving.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Find the one similarity between the two links above and the cover page.

Janus knows more about the rest.

Focus on that, for now.

Just popped in to see what this thread was about, opened this picture from the pasted quote above, the first one above:

The first thing I noticed was God's name in Hebrew:

יהוה

YHWH (Or alternativly JHVH) Yahweh, or Jehovah.

Then this scripture came to mind:

“You must not take up the name of Jehovah [יהוה] your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah [יהוה] will not leave unpunished the one who takes up His name in a worthless way." Ex 20:7

There is a curse upon people thinking they can use Jehovah's name in a worthless way, such as in hidden rituals, spells, incantations, and other such dark occult works that belong to Satan.
edit on 3-10-2017 by TracyC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Blessed are you who chuckled and laughed while reading that post.

The Discordians are like

Context and framing is decisive and once the mind and heart changes it's shape, it can never go back to it's original configuration, ha HA!

If it's wielded from the right context, and for all the right reasons and if it's all already been done once and for all time, then that's the doorway of an open invitation to table fellowship which beats the # out of contemplating a dualistic distinction while asking yourself why you're not getting it.. why the veil isn't being lifted away.

Jesus also understood this perfectly well, but inverted the elitism of occult knowledge and wisdom and aimed it squarely in favor of the little man, the oppressed, and the downtrodden, thus ensuring that the last laugh at the devil's expense is forever and always reserved for those who have the courage to love, if not to love as He loved, at the very least to receive as much as possible and reflect it, as much of it as possible, to our fellow man, but without trying to draw attention to ourselves, so that when they see us, they will know for sure that what's done is done in God.

Then while we may be in the world, we are not of it. Neo knows.

And again, the matrix falls away directly, as a wellspring of eternal life begins to well up from within even if only as a mere inkling or on a whim, and then we know, in the place where the only real knowledge is available in the knowledge of personal experience.

It's a great and very practical joke!

God is great. Way to go! Thank you!

Sounds absurd I realize, but what else can a person say? How can we sit stonefaced and stoic and unmoved?

But here's the scary part, and it's not a threat, but in the end, after the invitation has been extended and all is said and done - F'em if they can't take a good joke at their own expense.

Fnord?

edit on 4-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join