It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Hello and welcome to our wondrous realm!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Hello, bush person! Thanks for popping by! Feel free to stick around, don't let the dragons scare you, they're really big softies.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: Night Star

Oh, white russian, a very fine drink!

I like bloody Mary the most, when talking about drinks. I actually am quite skilled in making them, i used my former home as a practice lab and fine tuned them into near perfection.

Great to hear that you are doing OK!

So we have a new bar tender then? I was going to come in here and run amuck. How the hell do you even spell that? I'm too mellow to even care. LOL

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Hello, bush person! Thanks for popping by! Feel free to stick around, don't let the dragons scare you, they're really big softies.

Awwwww! True story!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
So we have a new bar tender then?

Yes you do! all of you! Bring your own bottle and the lousy jokes are free of charge!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

They might pretend to be grumpy but the love it when you rub their horns

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You know Ive actually seen elves dwarves and fairies back in 1998 I had a vision of many people in my martial arts class assuming these forms,but then I got sick for 19 years and we are only now starting the road back its going to be 2 years hard work but I can do it,your threads have always entertained me there are still some good souls still out there whom you are one of. I often loose track of that mine has not been an easy life,but theres no free tickets on this planet

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

They might pretend to be grumpy but the love it when you rub their horns

Here i am, lighting up my cigarettes from dragon's breath (no, will not send pics for proof)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

So we have a new bar tender then?

Yes you do! all of you! Bring your own bottle and the lousy jokes are free of charge!

Some bartender you are! Good thing I have my own bottle. Sheesh! I'll share if you ask nicely.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I want some!

Fin, I have dragons breath, but its not fiery!

Khnum. You were sick for 19 years?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Some bartender you are! Good thing I have my own bottle. Sheesh! I'll share if you ask nicely.

Like you could picture me asking for a sip in a rude way?
No, no, no...

I think i will let you have the bottle for yourself, i have wine here! a few more glasses and i will go all out rude!

(you can only have your bottle with one condition... tell the pixies again not to spike up my wine, i don't want to go all-out rude!")

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Tell me about your visions if you don't mind, I'm sorry your life hasn't been an easy one. Stick around in here and you will meet some great people to help you along your journey.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I want some!

Fin, I have dragons breath, but its not fiery!

Khnum. You were sick for 19 years?

No kisses for you then!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Yes adult onset schizophrenia which was really bad for 15 years but has eased off the last 4 although the drugs made me fat,loose my teeth,I got diabetes,hypertension and then chronic fatigue,then I had enough I started the alternative medicine route and then yoga and now Russian systema it takes 2 years to physiologically reset oneself of which im 6 months in I continue to improve but theres a lot to be done yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Tell me about your visions if you don't mind, I'm sorry your life hasn't been an easy one. Stick around in here and you will meet some great people to help you along your journey.

I would also like further reading about this. Sparked my interest. I dated this woman once who was sure she saw and elf in the forest once. A level-headed responsible woman, this was unusual for her.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I have wine too, but that is for another day. Somehow I can't picture you as rude.

ETA I spoke to the pixies and they swear they haven't been spiking your drinks with pixie dust. I dunno...I wouldn't trust them.

edit on 14-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Did the Elf have long blond hair?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Did the Elf have long blond hair?

I can only remember that the elf was short and in colorful clothing. It was years and years ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well there are genuine visions which are full colour very vivid like a Rembrandt these visions and warnings I've received include warnings about transhumanism,visions of wars with advanced technologies,modified movies such as versions of the Matrix and Star Wars that were mind blowing.Ive even had a medieval crusader standing in my front yard.

Actually I have a sneaking suspicion Star Wars has more to do with earth history then they let on,and then unfortunately if good things take an interest in you bad things do as well Ive lived in Buffy the Vampire slayer episodes for extended periods of time too.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Wow sounds like you have had a hell of a lot to deal with! What is Russian systema? Glad to hear there has been improvement for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join