It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Thanks for popping by mate. You van is fabulous, I always admire and envy people who have the patience and the skill to "build" things.

You sound happy, enjoy the rest of your vacation.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Fin, hahaha! I'm afraid of spiders and you are afraid of snakes. I like snakes and am afraid of spiders.
Love the Stone Temple Pilots! Thank you for a great song!

Hi Skiddy!

Gordi! Glad you stopped in! I know how much work you are putting into the van and...kudos!

As for Mark...I wake up to him dragging the vacuum cleaner out, in a half asleep state, I ask if he tested his blood pressure and he says "the house needs cleaning, the nurse and physical therapist are coming over tomorrow!" So I just open my eyes and get the pissy attitude. I told him I would do that later and just check his blood pressure and blood sugar. He knows how much time I spent yesterday catching up with laundry and doing other things around the house, since I was too busy visiting him in the hospital and being so stressed and my pain level is dependent on how much I can do.

I get he is stressed and so am I with my anxiety and everything happening with his health. I speak calmly and sweetly am gentle and caring and he is always Mr. shining star and everyone's hero, but with me...well, I won't air our dirty laundry, but with everything I have done for this man and standing by his side for 38 years, doing so much for him would it hurt to be nice to me instead of all the young beauties he is so nice to? Gah! I hate ranting, but feel like I will explode if I don't let some things out! Sorry!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Please, never apologize... we are here to listen and send good vibes your way. Honestly, we've all been holding the ones you sent to us over time... at least my pockets seem full of IOU's for you to redeem at any time.

I was serious about the float therapy, and even looked up that there are float centers in RI. If you pick one closest to you, tell me which one it is, I would like to arrange for a free visit for you to try it out... you'd just have to show up and float in epsom salt water for an hour or so. Just pick the center, and I will take it from there...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
.... but with me...well, I won't air our dirty laundry,.....would it hurt to be nice to me ...... I will explode if I don't let some things out! Sorry!

Here is your laundry all nice and "aired out".

Put him back in one of those onesie's and tell him to do something he is good at. Suck on his thumb.
Thank you for ranting and not exploding, we would never get the happy ending.
I must say I am thrilled that you are being feisty, congrats.
Here is a big virtual ]]]]]]]]]HUG[[[[[[[[[.

edit on 12-11-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
On a side note, Jacy is getting by. Planning on filing for spousal support. She wants me to let you know that she is sending all of you her love and misses everyone like crazy.

Blue I am sorry about your situation but you come in to post, so...
Thank you for relating this about Jacy, I have been so worried.
Send her my love and hugs. It's a girl thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi! Actually, I could have done without seeing it lol. Yeek!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star Gah! I hate ranting, but feel like I will explode if I don't let some things out! Sorry!

No apologies needed. You have to let the steam out from between your ears or you will literally explode. I am trying to figure out something to say but coming up with nothing... I don't want to act like a relationship expert and you 2 have been together for longer than i have lived... How about i just wish you strength and give you a hug

edit on 12-11-2017 by Finspiracy because: Really dumb typo. I blame wine!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I'll look it up sometime out of curiosity, but between my appointments and Marks and so many things up in the air, I don't see where there would be time. So very kind of you though! Hugs!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Bahaha! Loved that! Thank you Wister! Hugs!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hugs are one of my favorite thing, so yes please! Hugs!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Hi! Actually, I could have done without seeing it lol. Yeek!

LOL! I know they creep me out big time! They seem to love my bathroom for some reason. Tiny ones, but they do grow and when I leave them alone and then don't see them in their corner anymore it's panic city. So... I usually say I'm sorry and smash them quickly when I see them. I do actually feel bad for killing them, but I suppose it's better than me getting a heart attack. Right?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well my Lovlies, a busy day ahead of me. There will be a visiting nurse showing up bright and early, then a physical therapist and I have an appointment with the oncologist for my yearly check up to make sure things are still ok. I will get the results of my mammogram, then out to lunch and maybe pick a couple of things up for Mark. I'll be a zombie.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day ahead! In here it is always wonderful with you folks. Much love and light!

edit on 13-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
LOL! I know they creep me out big time! They seem to love my bathroom for some reason. Tiny ones, but they do grow and when I leave them alone and then don't see them in their corner anymore it's panic city. So... I usually say I'm sorry and smash them quickly when I see them. I do actually feel bad for killing them, but I suppose it's better than me getting a heart attack. Right?

Of course you feel bad for killing them, you are a caring and loving human being, i have noticed that from the very beginning!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Had my coffee and plenty of home made wine. Heading downtown. I have some things to do there and i will go to mcdonald's (insert mandatory "multinational corporations are evil" line here) but they have one euro cheeseburgers and i don't know what the heck they put into them but they can resurrect the dead. 3-5 of those and i will be a new man. I think it is the fat and salt and carbohydrates but my conspiracy mind thinks they put something into them... "secret ingredient" i have literally crawled into mcdonald's, had 3-5 one euro cheeseburgers and felt like i could run a marathon. Twice.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Awwww, thank you Hun! Hugs! Ill be sleeping soon. Have a great day!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

We have spiders all over our house! I counted 8 dead ones when I cleaned the other day. Thank goodness they are wolf spiders! Our previous rental had a problem with brown recluse spiders. Even the bug guys said they couldn't eradicate them, and so I had to teach my kids to take precautions (bang out shoes before putting on, shake out anything picked up off the floor). My husband was bit twice, first one got kinda ugly, second one his mom gave us an oil blend and it healed nicely.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Tiny ones, but they do grow and when I leave them alone and then don't see them in their corner anymore it's panic city.

I imagine it's like this, except you're in full battle armor.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Chels, OMG, that would freak me out!!!!!!!

Skiddy that video made me laugh so much I almost spit my coffee out! Bahahahaha!

edit on 13-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Was I the only one hoping he was going to accidentally smash the TV with that shoe instead of the spider? I never kill spiders, it's a rule of mine. Spiders kill bugs and flies and mosquitoes and stuff, a most useful addition to the planet. Fear of spiders, like most fears are instilled in us at childhood and many we receive unintentionally from our parents, siblings and/or peers.

A glass and a piece of card/paper works every time.

And a dead black spider splattered all over your lovely white ceiling does not sound like a good idea to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join