It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
With all the doctor appointments and family bad news that I have had in the past few weeks, I've neglected call in my refill of my psych med. This means I'm out for about another week and going through the side effects of the withdraw. Everything hits me like pins into a pin cushion making being around dad that much more of a challenge not to blow up and tear the house down.

On a side note, Jacy is getting by. Planning on filing for spousal support. She wants me to let you know that she is sending all of you her love and misses everyone like crazy.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hmmm! Nice place you have here, Not so sure there's a lot of room though... that is to say, once you have DB Cowboy along with AM waving his big trident about. I will call again though.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Can I request positive vibes/prayers? I won't burden y'all with my (probably silly) details, but I really need it.

Sending out good thoughts to you all!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Can I request positive vibes/prayers? I won't burden y'all with my (probably silly) details, but I really need it.

Was thinking of you earlier and felt you needed some prayers ... haven't seen you and was concerned 😕. No need to explain why, prayers and good wishes sent to you and all those dear to your heart.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
When the dark wood fell before me and all the paths were overgrown. When the priests of pride say there is no other way I tilled the sorrows of stone.

I did not believe because I could not see. Though you came to me in the night. When the dawn seemed forever lost. You showed me your love in the light of the stars...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I was outside having a smoke break the other day and there's a tiny little spider on a trash can lid. It all the sudden lifted off the lid and sailed away. I had a major WTF moment. Flying spiders????? I went around the corner where it went and saw it dangling from a teeny tiny web. The web was so thin it was almost invisible.
edit on 11-11-2017 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Of course you can!

A brief prayer sent.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If it matters to you, it is not silly. You have my positive vibes and prayers Sweetie! If you need to talk you can send a PM.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

... sounds like Mark needs to grow up a bit and really start appreciating what he has in you. Someone who cares deeply about his health.

He hasn't appreciated me in years and that won't change. Thank you anyway for your kind words Sheye!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: Night Star

Hmmm! Nice place you have here, Not so sure there's a lot of room though... that is to say, once you have DB Cowboy along with AM waving his big trident about. I will call again though.

We have plenty of room, don't worry about a thing! Nice to see you and yes, call again!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark I had a major WTF moment. Flying spiders?????

Snakes on a plane, man!

Have you recently changed your signature pic or did i miss it until now? It rocks and is true.

2 mugs of coffee ingested. Now to make some porridge and start the day, slowly but surely->

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Chooch, that was so beautiful! Thank you for the lovely song!

Tarzan, JustMike and Blue, thank you for the great music!

ChiefsMom, thank you for the kind words! You made me laugh with what you said about your Husband. Bahaha!

Wis, thank you, I'll try not burn out.

Fin I think it's awesome that you hug, cry and talk about emotions! You sound like a real sweetheart.

Waves at Light! I saw you back there somewhere.

ttobban, hello and welcome! I don't know about the floating device thingy, but it sounds interesting.

Blue, tell Jacy I send my love and miss her like crazy!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi Skiddy! I'm glad you're the one who saw the spider and not me!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Gah! I keep forgetting to say how much I love your new avatar and background!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Gah! I keep forgetting to say how much I love your new avatar and background!

Haha thanks! They didn't turn out to be exactly the way i wanted but i am OK with them. Describes me better than the hockey player. I love hockey, yeah, but it is not a vital part of me like music...

So, you are scared of spiders? my weak spot of the animal kingdom is snakes. They send shivers down my spine. No bad encounters or anything, i have just been scared of snakes for as long as i remember.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just popping in to say hi.

I've been enjoying my time offline, working on stuff for my wee band and continuing with the conversion of my van mostly.
The latest work has involved cutting a window in the bulkhead and making a new speaker mount/above cab storage area, then insulating and carpeting it.

Still lots to do, but I do feel like it's definitely getting there now.

I've been enjoying some time in the woods too, although it is getting a bit colder now.

I haven't read any shed posts yet at all, so my apologies if I'm missing on replying to any posts for me.

Quick hugs for [[[[[[[[[[['Raine]]]]]]]]]]] because I know that Mark's been unwell.

I shall catch you all later.

Gx

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Just popping in to say hi.

Hi!

Cool van! i can see that you know what you are doing, and you are also doing it quite well! just wow!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ding Dong!

I just visited a friend and got home made wine again. Very dry this time, and it is a good thing, sweet wine is OK for the first 1-3 glasses but then it just won't go down easily anymore. Sweet wine is good for celebrating something with a glass or two (and some of the sweeter white wines are nice when eating fish) but when we talk about intent to get intoxicated, always dry wine. If wine at all... i would prefer beer now but i have none. Not complaining about it though.

edit on 12-11-2017 by Finspiracy because: YT link was broken

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I didn't change it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I didn't change it.

Ok. So it went unnoticed by me until now.

Yo Night star! It is now time for you to tell the pixies not to spike up my drinks this time. I only want the uplifting and fun part of alcohol, not the day-after headache and poor strength!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join