It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I just love your pooh pics and sayings Wister!

Hugs to you Sweetheart!

edit on 14-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Haven't read any posts from last night or today. Will catch up.

I've had a draining day. Took a kitten in Saturday evening to nurse to health then pass to my mom. I named her Lucille. I felt as the caretaker it would be cool for me to name her! She woke up doing very poorly today. And went down hill fast. I had SO much to do today, and even though it meant putting off errands till later, during rush hour, with all 4 kids and the baby sans a nap, I elected to stay home and cuddle the baby. I had hoped so badly that she would die in my arms. I wanted to be with her.

I got home from picking my girls up from school, going right to her.... and she was gone. She was still warm. And my heart broke. She was alone.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Oh you dear sweat you. I am crying with you.

No words about she is "in a better place, it was her time", they don't ease the pain and the feeling of helplessness.
Hugs to you and keep loving.
edit on 14-11-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Young lady, your avatar is a Cu Sith, I have used it at times. But you, sweat innocent Kaelci?
A Cu Sith is the Scottish equivalent to a Bean Sidhe/ banshee.

Thank you for your poignant poetry and your kind brave heart.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Awwwww, poor kitty, how very sad!

Someone in here hasn't come forward with the news of losing a beloved kitty and then I read your story so...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For NightStar- and anyone who needs it.

Come, walk with me, through this early morning vale. Feel the mist upon your check and the dew upon your feet. Listen to the birds singing triumphantly in the trees, warbling the victory of the dawns new day. See how the light kindles the sky, setting clouds aflame, throwing rainbows through the rain. Breath in deep, the crisp, refreshing air, feel it coursing through your veins with radiant energy, feel it flow through your feet to the earth beneath you, and as you exhale feel it rush back through towards the sky. Feel the connection your life establishes between the earth and the sky. This is peace, as dragons wheel aloft in the sky, watching creation with a protective eye. Listen to the faeries as the marvel over the flowers in the fields, and the dew upon them, and their laughter as they chase each other. Lie down, here, spread the grass in an angelic form. Dig your fingers into the earth below you, feel the air pressing upon you. Rejoice, and sink into bliss for a moment here, for this place is safe, and no danger will touch you here. Look- tigers and wolves and sheep, prey and predator, commingling peacefully. This place of magic and comfort may seem far far away, even impossible. But I tell you true, this is your heart.
edit on 14-11-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

That brought tears to my eye! How very beautiful! I really needed something like this right now with all the stress I'm under. Yes, I will walk with you!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Stay strong, our Elven Warrior. Your battles may be different than the wars here in the shed but you are every bit the warrior. I know it feels like your sword is gone sometimes, but your sword is your heart, dearest. You will shine; I know how much it hurts to flicker but just hold on.
edit on 14-11-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Thank you my Little Warrior! We have fought the battles of this realm and the real one together, we can fight and push forward through many more if need be.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes, we will stand firm together, and all of the Shed, against the Darkness that avails us. We like to tell stories because in stories the Darkness reacts to is, but in life it is us who have to react to it. That's why we feel powerless sometimes, that's why I believe stories are literal magic. None more so than the Shed!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Bravo! Well said! Now what did you do with the rest of the Sheddites? Pretty quiet in here.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Who, me? I'm a perfect Angel, never mind the horns and the tail, and the fangs and claws and.... Yeah, see the halo?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I shall dub thee Dark Angel Of the Shed Lands. Kidding. Ummm...here, let me fix your halo, it was slipping.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Dark angel, I like. Night angel would be apt, but that's edging on copyright infringement haha!

Oh, thank you, thank you. I hate when I lose it, truly.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Dark Angel it is! Don't worry, I know the light is in there.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

OMG, Love that!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
hugs to all my shad family.

so sorry i haven't been here in the shed, but i am here in spirit.
Night, Tom told me about about mark and I have been praying for him and for you to have peace through this stressful time.you are a brave warrior elf!
Blue, your in my prayers too.
all my shed family you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers.
I pray alot, lol.

chelsdh so sorry about your Lucille, praying for you to have peace, i know it is painful.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

LoveBug! My Elvan Sister! So happy to see you!!! Thank you so much Honey! I think of you all the time and pray for you and Tom and our other lovely Shed friends too. HUGS! How are you Sweetheart?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Young lady, your avatar is a Cu Sith, I have used it at times. But you, sweat innocent Kaelci?
A Cu Sith is the Scottish equivalent to a Bean Sidhe/ banshee.

I was completely unaware - I saw the image on Pinterest and thought to myself, "What a beautiful forest-like wolfie!"

The Cù-Sìth was feared as a harbinger of death and would appear to bear away the soul of a person to the afterlife, similar to the manner of the Grim Reaper. In this role the Cù-Sìth holds in Scottish folklore a function similar to that of the Bean Sidhe, or banshee, in Irish folklore.

According to legend, the creature was capable of hunting silently, but would occasionally let out three terrifying bays, and only three, that could be heard for miles by those listening for it, even far out at sea. Those who hear the baying of the Cù-Sìth must reach safety by the third bark or be overcome with terror to the point of death

Wonderful. I love old beliefs and folklore.

((((( More Hugs For You )))))
I know today was difficult (understatement)... my PM-inbox is still open if you need. <3

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join