It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes! I think i will take everything easy today, so the day won't zombify (?) me again!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You have the patience and courage of an angel, I guess that is why people are drawn toward you.
I could never aspire to sainthood, I have zero patience with manipulative behavior, I zone in on it and call it out. It may end in a fruitfull dialogue once the person sees I mean them no harm, but mostly they walk away wondering what hit them.
And blaming me for being "inconsiderate".

My Mother gave me a grave lesson when I was very young. Dad was a very charming alcoholic, who cheated on and beat Mom. When we moved to Denmark, she related years later a rather learning tale.
He had made wine as was his custom and she didn't oppose, but when it was done and he went to get his first taste, she met him at the top of the basement stares and told him, point blank, if he ever drank a glass, his clothes would be in a suit case on the front steps.
He never had another drink.

I am sorry this is your reality, it shouldn't be, a grown man should take responsibility for him self and his spouse.
A very big hug to you my dear.
edit on 15-11-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Jacy is sending her hellos and love to everyone in the Shed. She is doing the best that she can in her bit of a mess that she is in. She will see a lawyer on Monday so pray for the best results on her getting spousal support income.

She would love to hear from anyone here if you happen to have her email address. If not I can ask her to okay sharing that with those who need it.

For me, I've been dizzy and in pain after cooking my own dinner tonight. By cooking, I mean chopping up food and actually standing over the stove as opposed to the usual which is only sticking something in the microwave. I'll get by is suppose. The pain is minor and I'm getting the sniffles today as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife By cooking, I mean chopping up food and actually standing over the stove as opposed to the usual which is only sticking something in the microwave.

It rewarded you, didn't it? Having some effort put into meal? I also "stick something in the microwave" too often. Back in the days when i lived with my ex girlfriend for a couple of years, i cooked all the food and she did some more cleaning the house than me. I can cook, but fail to see the point to cook anything special for myself only. But sometimes i do it, and it rewards.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The patience and courage of an Angel only lasts so long. Ask Mark. LOL! I am getting too old for this crap and need to be treated with respect and appreciation or the tiger in me comes out. ROAR!

Sorry to hear what your Mom had to go through. Yay for Mom for putting her foot down!

Thanks for the hug and a big one back at ya!

The tiger in me... He is calm right now. Wait... I meant SHE.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I have been trying to cook more myself. I will be getting the healthy choice meals for Mark and I too though. Something quick and easy we can just stick in there and it's done in no time.

I'd like to find some crock pot recipes that are actually healthy or semi healthy and tastes good.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh Blue, dizzy is not good! Mark is still getting dizzy at times.

I wrote Jacy an e-mail before coming in here just now. Thanks for the reminder! I have been meaning to do that and have been rather overwhelmed and exhausted and pissy and...ok, no excuses, I wrote and am very happy I did. I miss her like crazy!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Yes, it was quite a reward to break from the same old thing. I did the cooking for myself then for my wife as well back in the day. It's something that I enjoy doing but I'm limited by whatever my dad buys and I'm worried that I'll overdue it can cause my heart to come crashing down again.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Glad I could "force" you to email Jacy. lol

She's lonely and needs someone there to send her nice words for when she can get on the internet.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Glad I could "force" you to email Jacy. lol

She's lonely and needs someone there to send her nice words for when she can get on the internet.

Brat! I have been meaning to. I just needed a quick kick in the arse. My mind seems to be in a thousand different places lately. When she tells me where she is, I can start sending cards and letters besides e-mails. That should make her smile and feel the love.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just relaxing here and sending good vibes. (Have to live by avatar pic and listen to music!)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Oh, that was fun Mon!
Chair dancing here. lol

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Look what I found!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks goes to Skiddy for finding the most amazing and enchanting thing ever!!!!!!!!!

Skiddy I found the following...

I screwed up the second one and am too sore and tired to fix it tonight.

edit on 16-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You call THAT a Rant??? pfft.

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanks Gordi,

You are most welcome.

...So here is the least "girly" hug I could find. Back at ya.

I LOVE that pic. Thank you.

Now why aren't you on sabbatical?

I had to check-in on the current writers contest, peeked in the shed whilst I was here and saw that you needed a cuddle.

I have done what I wanted to do. (Cut back on the fruitless hours spent online and got a lot more real-life stuff done.)
I do feel better for it and intend to continue with that pattern of spending less time online generally.
I find that my mood sinks lower if I spend too much time online, and it soars when I've been out in the woods or away camping in the van. I just need to find the right balance I think.

VanMan (nods knowingly at Fins!)
edit on 16-11-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add info

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Moar carved mushies in the wilderness ...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Moar carved mushies in the wilderness ...

The most worrying thing is that I know EXACTLY what you mean there!!!

It shall be done!
G

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Gordi!

Your van looks fantastic!

WIS,

You are sooo hugged in my thoughts.
I wish I could be there with you.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

Gordi!

Your van looks fantastic!

WIS,

You are sooo hugged in my thoughts.
I wish I could be there with you.

Thanks Gail - What time should I pick you up in the Van?
I believe that we're heading over to pick up WIS on the way to Nightstar's place before popping up to see Jacy?
Fins is meeting us at the liquor store... the rest of the guys are bringing the food and the winter camping gear, apart from Timely, kaelci and one or two others who are coming dressed for early summer...
I'm betting that Jacy knows some good spots for a winter camp-out and we can get the dragons to clear the snow for us if it's too deep?

G

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Oh, so this little piggy stays at home does he?

No it's fine! The place needing cleaning anyway and with everyone gone I can find the secret stash! cleaning will be a lot easier.

Well...have fun guys, see you tomorrow!

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join