It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

LOL Don't raise a fake drink to me. I'll never destroy Islam and neither will anyone else. In fact, we'll be the world's biggest religion in a few decades whether you like it or not.

And don't delude yourself. A world without religion would still have just as much negativity as it currently does. People hurt others over nationalism, capitalism vs communism, oil pipelines, drug deals, jealousy, being disrespected or bullied, etc etc etc. And none of those involve religion. Rapes, molestations, abusive spouses, cheating spouses, etc all exist without religion as well. And the same goes for all forms of theft, be it white collar embezzlement or armed robbery. The elimination of religions wouldn't make the world better in the least bit.

If anything, religion keeps people like myself in check, since I'm actually a pretty crappy person w/o Islam's influence. It's my spiritual idealism that makes me tolerant and forgiving. It's my respect for God that makes me treat His creations like animals and the environment with respect. And it's my desire to earn His favor that stops me from being the Machiavellian politician that I originally wanted to be.

But I doubt that simpletons who simply assume "religion = bad durr hurr" can understand that some people actually become better people through religion.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If Islam which is a force of oppression can be somehow become an illusory aid to liberation , it would present even more comprehensive oppression . Its not the Saudi populous who are spending the oil revenues , but submission is a way of life to them.
There is trouble between Islam and the West in generalised worldviews .To an exchristian , the sole or final authority belongs to the government , or perhaps the individual, (unsure arent they) but to a Muslim or other religion the final authorities rest with God .
While positions of moral authority give the ability to gain moral autonomy , Im sure the controllers of men are quite used to using the tools which best suit the locals . No wonder there's enforcement of multiculturalism in the West where mixing occurs .
edit on 17-9-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
How about I don't do anything you said and just live my life.

Is that cool?

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
There can only be one solution, finally.

What would that be, keyboard warrior?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So what you just asked, is that all Muslims drop their lives and become law enforcement. Are you going to drop your life and become law enforcement to try and prevent the next church going American from shooting his entire family and then committing suicide?? Because entire family murders seem to be our Achilles heel in America. It happens far to frequently, and instead of getting two and a half weeks of consistent coverage on national prime time tv finding out what their tweets said and what year they experimented in college we get a one minute blip and move on.

What are you doing, as a moderate peaceful American to stop entire family murders which happen many time annually?
To be honest, I am fairly certain people like the OP and those like yourself, are literally just not well educated and know it but don't care.

a reply to: CrapAsUsual
The Christian faith forced conversions and is responsible for far more death globally across 3 full continents during its expansion if your comparing and whatnot. Like, honestly I don't think Islam even comes second to Christianity in the number of genocide, crimes against humanity, brutality and hypocrisy during s its expansion, and even today in the modern world.

Seriously, which Muslim governments are dropping bombs from the air on a near daily basis for the last fifteen years on Christian majority nations?? List one.
edit on 9-17-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

when I hear of young Muslims being radicalized, it's usually in context of a Mosque. You would no better than I.

Your sources are lacking. Wealthy extremist groups like ISIS & Boko Haram often recruit poor and disillusioned Sunnis precisely because they've lost faith in what their community leaders and elders have to say. Their whole recruitment pitch is basically "You see the corruption around you? It's because of these watered down fake Muslims! They keep you poor while they enjoy the riches of the world. Join us because we're the pure form of Islam & we blah blah blah".

Then you have the lone wolves who look into online videos and programs, are angered by various anti-Muslim actions globally, and start getting pissed. No Imam can reach someone like that. In fact, many of these people either stop going to the mosques (once again because of the disillusionment & their rejection of the tolerant approach) or get banished from the mosques because of their suspicious questions or actions. I won't go into much more detail on that, except to say that I've seen that one with my own eyes.

they don't have to, they just need to be vigilant about THEIR mosque and it's members.

Did you check my link or do any type of search for "Muslim law enforcement programs"? This is already happening and has been for decades.

Also, you seem to be forgetting the context of my response. You said this "Make it so every peaceful Muslim that exists, knows to call the authorities and turn in any member of their Mosque that is radical and espouses radical views." How is it possible that any Muslim can make sure that every Muslim that exists has this info or does what you said? Even the leaders of the largest Muslim congregations in the world don't have that kind of power. And there' no Caliph to relay a single message to the majority of Muslims worldwide either.

I would think the leaders of each mosque could communicate with it's members, otherwise it would look a bit pathetic.

Once again, the context was me asking what I could actually do. I'm referring to the OP's demand about "peaceful" Muslims. Or do you really think that random Imams and/or Islamic institutions take the advice of random people?

It has so far.

LOL Is that why the Christian majority US has 10,000 plus homicides every year & literally has a war based economy that depends on us constantly waging war? Is that why the Christian majority Mexico has been waging a massive cartel war that's killed tens of thousands of people, including beheadings, firebombings, torture, and mass murders? Why is it that murders committed by Christians are always brushed off in these conversations? The US military alone has killed more people in the Middle East than ISIS has, so I think it's laughable to say that this approach is actually working among Christians.

I belong to a religion who's God is the God of love and peace. If I'm not mistaken, you claim to have the same kind of God. Perhaps they are the same entity. the message is love each other and treat them as you would like to be treated. Killing is a sin. Imagine if everyone believed like that.

I can agree with this, but it has nothing to do with what I asked. Demanding that I try to stop strangers in another country from committing crimes is like demanding that Cuban Christians stop the Christians in Chicago from committing violence. It's an impossible demand.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You didn't notice the wordplay? It sounds like he/she is referring to the "Final Solution", which shouldn't be surprising when many members here openly take up for literal Nazis.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

You didn't notice the wordplay? It sounds like he/she is referring to the "Final Solution", which shouldn't be surprising when many members here openly take up for literal Nazis.

Yep.
He won't answer honestly because he knows he will be banned.

Even if he does and is, he will be back tomorrow with a new username spreading the same genocidal hatred.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Crushed him with the truth bomb. That's the point I've been trying to make, though I don't think I said it as clearly as you did.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

And how many Muslims have been slaughtered who didn't do anything to anyone?

The Quran says women are equal to men and should be treated as such. You are talking about a specific group of geo-political extremists who have warped the original religion for political reasons.

I normally wouldn't say anything, but because YOU are one of the ones that always come in professing to
"correct" my posts, with nothing but ignorance as your sword.....let me correct you for once. (because I am tired of hearing your filthy lies concerning topics on women that are just not true) I have read the Quran, so I welcome any ignorant statements that you have....that will enlighten (or correct) me, LOL.

Here is how "equal" women are in the Quran, KaylaLuv: (maybe you should read this and pass it around to all the other women spreading ignorance to each other about the true intention of Muslims)

1) The Quran in Sura (Chapter) 2:223 says:

Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like . . . . [It specifies sexual positions for the men's excitement as well...I'll spare you that] (MAS Abdel Haleem, The Qur'an, Oxford UP, 2004)

2) The Quran in Sura 2:228 says:

. . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . . (Sayyid Abul A'La Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur'an, vol. 1, p. 165)

3) Hadith 4:464

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women."

4) I heard the Prophet saying. "Evil omen is in three things: The horse, the woman and the house." (Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 2858
In-book reference: Book 56, Hadith 74
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 110)

5)The Quran in Sura 4:11 says:

The share of the male shall be twice that of a female . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 311)

6) The Quran in Sura 4:11 says:

The share of the male shall be twice that of a female . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 311) (See Sura 4:176.)

7) The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:

Men are managers of the affairs of women because Allah has made the one superior to the other. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 329)

8) The Quran in Sura 2:282 says: (*A Muslim woman's testimony in court, is only half that of a man, which is why when a wife is raped, all a Muslim man has to do is get his brother to claim it was mutual and the Muslim man will get a light sentence, and the woman will be stoned to death for cheating on her husband)

And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 205).

9) The previous hadith removes any ambiguity about women in Sura 2:282:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind."
And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 205).

10) The Quran in Sura 2:230 says:

And if the husband divorces his wife (for the third time), she shall not remain his lawful wife after this (absolute) divorce, unless she marries another husband and the second husband divorces her. [In that case] there is no harm if they [the first couple] remarry . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 165)

11) 5. Slave—girls are sexual property for their male owners.

The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:

And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands [as prisoners of war] . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 319).

So, may be do a little research before making such uneducated comments, or listening to some idiot Professor in college, who is being paid by the Democrats to fill young minds with total crap, to make it easier for the Muslim's to infiltrate and install this garbage in our country. YOU, and those like you, are helping them to set up the future REAL oppression of Western women, that will set our civilization back thousands of years. YOU are helping them to use our own system against us, because of ignorant statements like yours up there. Read the Quran before trying to be a shining beacon to all women, because right now...you're helping to seal their fates...and your own.
edit on 17-9-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he had to school ignorance.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: fusiondoe

The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. 2017 will be a new record.

I think they hates us not because of NFL football, apple pie, or too much sex on TV. I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

Look at the photo of the guy in this article. He's where the radicals are coming from!

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

The guy pictured in the article his pregnant wife was killed. I bet anyone of you inbred red neck Fox news watching trumpees would be just as radicalized strapping on bombs if Russia or China were bombing some red state in the South.

Cart before the horse argument. You are blaming the terror on us bombing them. We bomb them because of the terror. The terror came first. These people have been at war with Christians, and different factions within their own religion, for thousands of years. Maybe the last few years pissed a few people off on their side. Lord knows the last 16 years pissed off more than a few on our side...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They ones that are here in north America should prove they aren't like the rest of them by actually becoming one of us and quit wearing burkas and fully conforming to our way of life.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That wasn't my point.. I work for city gov... and like Londoners... We are more than 1/2 Middle Eastern..

They have no intention of assimilating into our culture. We responders EMS, police, fire, all city jobs and ordinances as such as traffic? WE have to assimilate into their culture.

Traffic, emergency response and regulations have all been modified down to accomodate theirs at the expense of sensibility, public safety and common sense.

There are many residential family young male members w nice cars w ties to terrorism orgs. and planning that's been on the news.

Palestinan, ISIS, and many other middle eastern flags and mosques are everywhere.

As a responder and easy target.. I like others... am getting out. It's not safe wearing a uniform in what used to be known as the home of Henry Ford...

It's known as Eastborn. We understand your situation over there too... and pray for and wish you all well.

MS
EMT/ERT
ADLS/FEMA-Dept. of Homeland Security
Dearborn, Mi, U. S. A.
edit on 17-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

London isn't 1/2 Middle Eastern.

You're talking sh*t.

Which makes everything else you say sound suspect.

ISIS flags?
Haha yeah sure. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think they hates us not because of NFL football, apple pie, or too much sex on TV. I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

Then someone never opened up a history book, about the middle east.

Cause that SNIP been going on FORE EVER.

1400 years of the religion of peace.
edit on 17-9-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

GEEZ friend? Animosity causes stress in the face of adversity and disbelief in reality.

My professional credentials stand. Yours are...? That's OK, respectfully speaking.

You want picts? Search yourself.

Best- MS
1st Responder/EMT/Emergency Response Team
FEMA, Region 2 South

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: ParasuvO

LOL Don't raise a fake drink to me. I'll never destroy Islam and neither will anyone else. In fact, we'll be the world's biggest religion in a few decades whether you like it or not.

And this is the problem ^^

We will be the biggest religion whether you like it or not"... The worst part is you truly believe the world will not lose their patience and start wiping Muslims out.

I am telling you, it will come if you do not keep your 'brothers' in check. People have had enough

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: fusiondoe

The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. 2017 will be a new record.

They've hated us for decades, not just recently...It really started in the 1970s when radical islam began to take hold. Just look at the old photos of men and women dressing normally in the 1950s and 60s middle east, then suddenly it was robes, Burkas, and women and minorities were being oppressed.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Maybe instead of focusing on the chapter on the ME only, flip throug he entire history book and try to honestly remember that its the entire Earth not just one piece of land as opposed to the genocides of North and South America, Africa Europe and Asia for the same time period?? From what I can tell, when you say hey have been at it for thousands of years you seem to conveniently leave out that so is every other continent and society on Earth in the same time frame.

The accurate statement would have been all human societies of all faiths and across every land have been slaughtering each other forever. It is more honest and accurate statement.

When honest people take an honest look at all the facts, the certainty we can take away from these types of conversations is that:
All humans from all faiths, or no faith at all has LOTS of blood on its hands across all the ages in pursuit of ... MONEY and LAND! There is no truth to ideological wars. No wars have been actually waged over ideology, it has always been money resources and market control.
That includes the Revolution here, the civil war, all world wars, 9/11, war on terror, the Crusades, the Trojan war, the 100 years war etc.. etc..

Anyone who believes war is waged over ideology is either not well read enough, or simply willfully and blissfully ignorant. Ideology is the simple propaganda to justify war for the masses and that is all.
edit on 9-17-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
yes i agree we should not of hit afganistan or iraq. we were attacked by saudi arabia is who we should have attacked and went to war with.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So, no Muslim gang rapes, no explosions, and no trucks driving into a crowd in Dearborn.

Got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join