It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: SaturnFX

The whole abortion center thing is not organized by the Church leadership is it?
The whole infidel thing is organized by the 'Leadership' at the Mosque. I think we can close that strawman right here.

The Army Of God, a extremist christian group, organized it. Their leadership gave the teachings. Much like fringe mosques and their leadership. 2 sides, same coin...so yes, it was.

Did the Pope come out and say start bombing clinics? no..
Did the islamic pope come out and..etc? no such thing as Islam doesn't really have the same heirachy. There are influencial imams and such of course, but there is no single or even group that speaks of authority for the entire religion...hense the issue.

Its not a strawman, it is a direct equivilance. In saying that, Islams many factions have a lot more organized arseholes than modern day x-ianity

NO it is a lie and you are perpetuating it by saying church leadership endorses murder of anybody. What tripe will you haters say next?

Not sure if you are discussing islam or christianity...the church leadership doesn't...in either, but some fringe factions do is the point.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: fusiondoe

The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. 2017 will be a new record.

I think they hates us not because of NFL football, apple pie, or too much sex on TV. I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

Look at the photo of the guy in this article. He's where the radicals are coming from!

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

The guy pictured in the article his pregnant wife was killed. I bet anyone of you inbred red neck Fox news watching trumpees would be just as radicalized strapping on bombs if Russia or China were bombing some red state in the South.

the hate started long long before we ever even had a plane to drop a bomb. its still based on one thing religion

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The whole abortion center thing is not organized by the Church leadership is it?
The whole infidel thing is organized by the 'Leadership' at the Mosque. I think we can close that strawman right here.

The Army Of God, a extremist christian group, organized it. Their leadership gave the teachings. Much like fringe mosques and their leadership. 2 sides, same coin...so yes, it was.

Did the Pope come out and say start bombing clinics? no..
Did the islamic pope come out and..etc? no such thing as Islam doesn't really have the same heirachy. There are influencial imams and such of course, but there is no single or even group that speaks of authority for the entire religion...hense the issue.

Its not a strawman, it is a direct equivilance. In saying that, Islams many factions have a lot more organized arseholes than modern day x-ianity

NO it is a lie and you are perpetuating it by saying church leadership endorses murder of anybody. What tripe will you haters say next?

Not sure if you are discussing islam or christianity...the church leadership doesn't...in either, but some fringe factions do is the point.

NOt sure if you will ever get it. Christ teaches love your neighbor and vengeance is God's. Mohamed taught kill ,rape and take over the culture. Where do you see the connection again?

Any una-bomber type Clinic bombings are against the New Testament of the Bible and provided for in the Koran when the rubber hits the road but you keep playing semantics.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Islam needs a reformation. They need to go door to door and fix this thing.

Don't tell me it's not possible. Christianity did it.

The problem is, they don't want reform...they want what Muhammad wanted, and what the Quran calls for, Total World Domination.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yeah, because there are no instances of Christian women being beaten, raped, shot/killed, harshly arrested and sentenced, etc. (facepalm) We described what Islam actually teaches. That doesn't mean that all self proclaimed Muslims follow it. It's no different from all of the Christians who pick & choose what they want to follow from the Bible, and from the Jews who pick & choose what they want to follow from the TaNaKh, Mishnah, and Talmud.

And for the record, stoning people to death as punishment isn't mentioned even once in the Qur'an, though it's mentioned numerous times in the Bible. Ironically, the Muslim communities that use stoning 1) refer to traditions and 2) claim that the Qur'an is incomplete & that it was supposed to include stoning but that passage was lost. In Islam, it's blasphemous to claim that the Qur'an is incomplete, yet that's exactly what they're doing. So if anything, they're stoning people in spite of the Qur'an's teachings.

And one more thing. The whole premise of this thread is that "peaceful" Muslims should rein in criminal Muslims, right? So do you believe that only males can be criminals? I touched on this point in a previous post, but people love to claim that Muslims aren't doing enough to "rein in" Muslim criminals. Yet they then turn around and claim that many Muslim communities are actually too harsh on those very same Muslim criminals. So which one is it? Muslims need to be more tolerant of criminals or less tolerant?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Not unless Islam's violent tendencies sparks another crusade type event almost getting itself wiped from the earth again...

Ah, the irony. So it will be Islam's "violent tendencies" that cause all 1.6 billion to 1.8 billion Muslims to get wiped from the Earth? If all Muslims were somehow wiped from the Earth, that would clearly be the fault of the people who killed us off. Your logic is like blaming "Judaism's negative tendencies" for the Nazi's Final Solution.

And some people are crappy with the influence of Islam. What's your point?

Reread my post & you'll see what my point is. Duh.

I just wish people could be moral just without the threats of a sky person...

Whose morals, though? It's hard to decide what constitutes as "morals" without any specific guidelines. So you could always put that wish of yours into action by writing your own moral guidelines and thus starting your own religion lol. Preach brother, preach! Let the world know all of the non-religious reasons for following a moral code!

edit on 18-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

How can you say that Islam needs to be reformed when you don't even know what's going on in Islam in the first place? The ultra conservative Wahhabi movement is itself a "reform" movement, since it only started in the 1700s. And it was limited to a small community in Saudi Arabia until the 1900s. In case you don't want to look it up, here you go (from here):

Wahhabism is named after an eighteenth-century preacher and activist, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792).[17] He started a reform movement in the remote, sparsely populated region of Najd,[18] advocating a purging of such widespread Sunni practices as the veneration of saints, the seeking of their intercession, and the visiting of their tombs, all of which were practiced all over the Islamic world, but which he considered idolatry (shirk), impurities and innovations in Islam (Bid'ah).[19][14] Eventually he formed a pact with a local leader, Muhammad bin Saud, offering political obedience and promising that protection and propagation of the Wahhabi movement meant "power and glory" and rule of "lands and men."[20]

Al Qaeda, ISIS/Daesh, the Taliban, al Shabaab, Al Nusra Front, Boko Haram, etc all follow variations of this reform movement. And the reason they mainly target other Muslims is because the vast majority of Muslims reject them & their reforms. They blow up mosques, blow up the shrines to Prophets & even launch attacks during the Eids. They've added all kinds of harsh restrictions that aren't even mentioned in the Qur'an & literally consider Sunnis as tainted and Shiites as heretics that need to be killed off. Is that the kind of "reform" you're talking about?

One of the reasons Western militaries and intelligence agencies always "coincidentally" work with Wahhabi paramilitaries is because Wahhabis are so eager to attack secular Muslim govts and movements. Who do you think we armed in Afghanistan against the Russians? Or in Chechnya? Or in Syria? Or in Libya? We're backing the Wahhabi Saudis in Yemen right now, too.

The most amazingly ironic thing is that Wahhabis have convinced a lot of you non-Muslims that they represent the real Islam, when they're literally one of the latest reform movements. But I guess that's what a nearly endless supply of petrodollars can purchase, huh? Surely you've seen the pictures of Afghanistan before the Wahhabi Taliban came to power, right?

And the Wahhabi group Boko Haram is trying to push similar "reforms" in Nigeria and Chad, with their name translating as "The Book is Forbidden" (in reference to the Western-styled teachings that have swept the area). The Wahhabi group ISIS/Daesh does the same Taliban-styled forced morality in its newly acquired territory. Surely you've seen their numerous attempts to blow up museums, shrines, statues, threats to blow up the pyramids, etc? Well those museums, shrines, statues and pyramids have all been in the care of non-Wahhabi Muslims for more than 1,000 years! It's only this new reform movement that's decided to destroy them, yet they've convinced you that they represent the true Islam!

And Iran's mullahs have only been in charge for what, 37 or 38 years? They represent a reform movement as well, with their resurgence in a strict interpretation of Shia Islam. Surely you've seen the pictures of Iranian life before the 1979 revolution? Yet they've also convinced people like you that they represent the true Islam (facepalm).

So I ask again, how can you say that Islam needs reform when you literally don't know what's going on in Islam? If anything, these new & powerful reform movements are the problem, not the solution.
edit on 18-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: clarified

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You can't make a omelette without breaking a few egg, something for you to think about

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
They do turn in the loons, Several members have pointed out and shows examples of exactly that, including a decades old program where they are working with law enforcement. I guess you missed all that though.

a reply to: Tempter
Oh yea Christianity is so reformed, on paper only. Christians or really Christians in name only murder and rape and rob more people in the US to each other than any other demographic. Hows that for reformed???

How come the news decides it is not necessary to report the church affiliation for many domestic criminals, but make sure to point out somebody is Muslim if they so much as spit on a sidewalk?? It is to get ignorant non-thinkers, like the OP for instance, to peddle and repeat the same outright propaganda that is easily disproven with a bit of discussion.
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Its at about this point where the thread dies since all the misunderstandings have been corrected and the lies disproven. It is unfortunate though that the same exact people will show up again in a few days with the next MSM theater play with a new thread and pretend they were literally not all disproven and corrected before and simply spit the same venom of ignorance.

Whatever though I guess, its their right to be willfully ignorant.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This ^^^

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Tell Western nations to stop messing with the middle east and propping up religious extremists (Saudi Arabia), then we can have a conversation.
edit on k2609amMon, 18 Sep 2017 07:26:47 -0500 by kimar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It would be in everyone's best interest if extremism was blamed vs extremist ______. When these horrific attacks happen they effect us all even if only in the short term... well it does much longer but we go on. That makes extremism a collective problem.

Threads like this also reinforce the notion that only white, Christian men can have lone wolf extremists or are mentally ill which in turn reinforces the notion that white people are bigots.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am sick to the back teeth of cops killing unarmed black people and the 'good' cops that shift the blame

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
...which in turn reinforces the notion that white people are bigots.

Lucky for me I'm a chat bot and only portray a white person online.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I want to know when men are going to rein in all the male rapists. I'm tired of having to worry about myself, my 15-year-old daughter, and my 75-year-old mother. FIX this problem, or you are one of them.

Another misguided poster in this thread seems to think the solution to this problem would be to punish all men HARSHLY.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Redneck or Russian?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

CIA.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

CIA.

DOH.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Just keep it quiet, I don't want any of the assets we're trying to turn to know about it.

edit on 18-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. 2017 will be a new record.

I think they hates us not because of NFL football, apple pie, or too much sex on TV. I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

Look at the photo of the guy in this article. He's where the radicals are coming from!

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

The guy pictured in the article his pregnant wife was killed. I bet anyone of you inbred red neck Fox news watching trumpees would be just as radicalized strapping on bombs if Russia or China were bombing some red state in the South.

You are absolutely right over the last 1400 years Islam was a religion of peace and didnt do nothing mean to nobody until the west provoked it. LMAO.

edit on 18-9-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join