It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I'm still waiting for some genius to tell me how I'm supposed to stop someone I don't know from committing a crime in a different country.

People can't even stop their neighbors or family members from committing a crime if that person really wants to do it. The most you can do is 1) don't commit crimes yourself; 2) try to dissuade your family member or neighbor from committing crimes; 3a) try to physically stop them if possible; or 3b) alert the authorities. What options am I leaving out?

Do unto them ... before they do unto others. -Chuckle

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Be specific. How do you stop strangers in another country from committing crimes?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

the most rape happy mass demographic on planet earth.

Im going to object on the grounds of assuming facts not in evidence. What evidence do you present that whatever demographic you are referring to is the most rape happy ?

We are going to need some statistics from multiple sources and a proper sampling for demographics. otherwise I will have to strike it from the docket and instruct the jury to disregard.

Don't fall victim to your own pet peeves please

a reply to: Black_Fox
What? I cant make up crazy nonsense like everybody else? Jeez, I am so disappointed right now.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
British Muslims are known to be more helpful to the security services than the French Muslim community when it comes to identifying those who are recognised by them as becoming extreme .
A terrorist does not run on religious fuel but the energies of hate are in his young stupid blood . These kind of threads and what some are saying here will just annoy people going that way even more . Hate for hate only begets more hate . Only the satanic would intend that cycle , which catches others in
No one therefore has any justification to continue into hateful acts , neither has anyone to descend into passive aggression against assumed scapegoats.

So consider the first facts if you are a Londoner , take the peaceful out of inversion and replace with peaceful . People just get on with everyday lives. They don't go out looking for a fight

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Your lay out against Zionist agenda left out that U.S., Saudi Arabia, and Israel support Jewish ethno-state, Jewish elite in charge of U.S. Christian state, and Wahhabi Saudi Royals as arbiters of "correct" Islam in Middle East and Asia.

Makes Shiite majority Iran a target of all three. Makes Lebanon vulnerable to all three. Thanks to Saudi funding for Pakistan schools we have Taliban, and killings of Pakistani Shiites while they do pilgrimage.

I don't hate American Jews for being Jews. I offer them the free choice to be Emancipated. They can legally consider themselves to be Americans and drop the Jew. It's perfectly legal. They may have problems with their communities, but hey, they can move away, that's legal to do in America.

edit on 16-9-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Any religion that can brainwash and radicalize their followers, justify killing in the name of their God, enslave their women to wear a hijab, a burqa, and expect their men to grow beards, is not my idea of a peaceful and love thy neighbor kind of religion. Its simply EVIL masquerading as a religion to control their followers to spread it's destruction and death around the world.

If Muslims can't realize their religion has been hijacked by an evil force, then they're simply ignorant to that fact. Just because some Muslims may not engage in terrorism and hate, doesn't deny the fact that it's "their" religion that has created this evil. If their holy book the "Koran" can cause people to interpret its verses to kill in the name of a loving God, then innocent Muslims are just as guilty and ignorant for continuing to follow it's twisted ideology.

Many people including myself have walked away from their religions due to their violent pasts and the hypocrisy of their teachings. Religion has been a root cause for a lot of hate, enslavement of women, divisiveness, wars and instability around the world. In my opinion, it's more important on how one leads their life, rather than follow religions which were used in the past and it's present day to control and manipulate its followers. It's used stories that have been interpreted throughout the ages to instill fear in the hearts of their followers.

edit on 16-9-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Be specific.

I was specific. You asked:

What options am I leaving out?

I answered: "Do unto them ... before they do unto others." This is really all people are asking for.

How do you stop strangers in another country from committing crimes?

See? A totally different question. Do I really have to shplain it to one who is enlightened?

The reason 'it' hasn't been done yet, is because people in power are restrained from doing so.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Be specific. How do you stop strangers in another country from committing crimes?

Great question.

Although, there Is no good answer.

Just like asking how come we cant stop the gangs here in the U.S form killing people.

There's no clear answer, and if there is, one has to wonder why its never followed through.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So attack a bunch of civilians/strangers in another country before someone among them decides to attack someone else? That's your solution? So effin stupid. then again, I shouldn't be surprised coming from the guy who says we should nuke China.

You're no different from those extremists. If anything, you sound like you're reading from the same playbook as them. They encourage their members to kill civilians too.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Well that's what the OP and a lot of the other non-thinkers here are complaining about. They act like all 1.8 billion Muslims know each other, speak the same language, and can actually affect each others' actions. I've lost patience with this crap.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So attack a bunch of civilians/strangers in another country before someone among them decides to attack someone else? That's your solution?

Is that _really_ how you read my posts in this thread?

I am so so so curious what it is about folks on the left ... and their difficulties understanding simple Aenglish.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What's Aenglish ?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

What's Aenglish ?

Me Sco'ish brogue comes through when I'm in a good mood.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well no wonder we can't understand your English, your talking gibberish! Everyone knows America perfected the English language.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)
AND
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Youll have to scroll to the bottom. Best i can do on this phone.

Next factor in the wedding and bedding of 9 year olds, genital mutilations, etc, as being socially acceptable behavior across the bulk of the islamic world, and as a culture, hell just the numbers alive today alone perhaps make it the most oppressive force in human history.

edit on 16-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I remember that thread! Man there is a lot in there! Unfortunately as to the claim of whatever specific demographic is factually the most rape happy, it falls short.

Off the top of my head, I think India is in fact the most rape happy demographic. But thats only from trying to recollect how many times I read about gang raping cases from India.
The International Business Times cites the top 5 countries where rape is most prevalent. The information they gather are from the 2009-2011 timeframe based on statistics gathered the previous decade. Neither of the Top 5 are Muslim majority nations ...

Muslim may not even be the most prevalent demographic in Europe committing rape post Syria either though, just the most sensationalized.

Im not here defending Islam, I am simply messing with your head trying to get you to snap out it my friend!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hindus wed & bed 9 year olds?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Oh you bet your ass of they do!

India has the highest number of child brides in the world. It is estimated that 47% of girls in India are married before their 18th birthday.

The rates of child marriage vary between states and are as high as 69% and 65% in Bihar and Rajasthan.

While fewer Indian girls are marrying before the age of 15, rates of marriage have increased for girls between ages 15 to 18.

Now, I have met quite a many Muslims here in the Tamp Bay area of Florida, which you are no doubt somewhat familiar with. I must say, most of the girlfriends or wives I have met were attractive adult women. I do recall however wondering how a co-worker I met in 2004 told me she was married at 13 to a 30's somethings and they were Cuban. She said it was another state, but I cant understand how that happened in the US.

In any case, all of the texts from Abraham's kids have a reference to child brides or some kind of "activities" with what we now call legally a minor. However, I don't frequently see all these people walking around with child brides.
I mean #, the article I cited says Switzerland tops the rape charts in Europe, and that was 2011!

Only perverts take child brides, and you mostly only see it in the most backwoods ass places on Earth usually in rural places regardless of faith or race.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Only perverts take child brides, and you mostly only see it in the most backwoods ass places on Earth usually in rural places regardless of faith or race.

Jerry Lee Lewis: Marriage controversy

Lewis's turbulent personal life was hidden from the public until a May 1958 British tour where Ray Berry, a news agency reporter at London's Heathrow Airport (the only journalist present), learned about Lewis's third wife, Myra Gale Brown. She was Lewis's first cousin once removed and was only 13 years old at the time. (Brown, Lewis, and his management all insisted that she was 15.) Lewis was 22 years old. The publicity caused an uproar and the tour was cancelled after only three concerts.

I always thought it was scandalous to be on his 3rd marriage by age 22.

If I recall correctly, the English kicked him out and banned him from the country.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: mazzroth

I don't think you understand what the game is:

When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing wars on Syria and Iraq, the war on Yemen, the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East.

The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.

Bear in mind this design is not strictly a Zionist Plan, it is an integral part of US foreign policy, namely Washington’s intent to fracture and balkanize the Middle East.

“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates. According to Stephen Lendman, “A near-century ago, the World Zionist Organization’s plan for a Jewish state

What is American policy in the middle east?

“[The Yinon plan] is an Israeli strategic plan to ensure Israeli regional superiority. It insists and stipulates that Israel must reconfigure its geo-political environment through the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.

Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest strategic challenge from an Arab state. This is why Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the balkanization of the Middle East and the Arab World. In Iraq, on the basis of the concepts of the Yinon Plan, Israeli strategists have called for the division of Iraq into a Kurdish state and two Arab states, one for Shiite Muslims and the other for Sunni Muslims. The first step towards establishing this was a war between Iraq and Iran, which the Yinon Plan discusses.

The Atlantic, in 2008, and the U.S. military’s Armed Forces Journal, in 2006, both published widely circulated maps that closely followed the outline of the Yinon Plan. Aside from a divided Iraq, which the Biden Plan also calls for, the Yinon Plan calls for a divided Lebanon, Egypt, and Syria. The partitioning of Iran, Turkey, Somalia, and Pakistan also all fall into line with these views. The Yinon Plan also calls for dissolution in North Africa and forecasts it as starting from Egypt and then spilling over into Sudan, Libya, and the rest of the region.

All meaningless dribble to make it look like there is a plan by the US and Israel. The US has lost every war since WW2 and can hardly be accused of being a world power seeing it has never taken on a Country even close to its size. When you take on China, Russia or even NK and can actually win and only then would I believe the US has any say in anything real. All I see is fake news story,propaganda and trash talk from your politicians and them lining their pockets with the gold.

The USA is really NK with more money and better tv.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join