It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Tell me about it, i was born there.
The only reason we survived was because we had peeps like the Kray brothers watching over the 'hood.
No-one, and i mean no-one, raped or killed or robbed anyone & got away with it. Unless it was the Krays themselves, then you kept quiet about it.
Not a good system by any means, but it worked.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Oh yeah?

In Islam there is absolutely no difference between men and women as far as their relationship to Allah is concerned, as both are promised the same reward for good conduct and the same punishment for evil conduct. The Quran says:

"And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women." [Noble Quran 2:228]

The Quran admonishes those men who oppress or ill-treat women:

"O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the dowry you have given them - except when they have become guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike something and Allah will bring about through it a great deal of good." [Noble Quran 4:19]

The Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Women are the twin halves of men." The Quran emphasizes the essential unity of men and women in a most beautiful simile:

"They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them." [Noble Quran 2:187]

In Islam a woman is a completely independent personality. She can make any contract or bequest in her own name. She is entitled to inherit in her position as mother, as wife, as sister and as daughter. She has perfect liberty to choose her husband.

Woman as mother commands great respect in Islam. The Noble Quran speaks of the rights of the mother in a number of verses. It enjoins Muslims to show respect to their mothers and serve them well even if they are still unbelievers. The Prophet states emphatically that the rights of the mother are paramount. Abu Hurayrah reported that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and asked: "O Messenger of Allah, who is the person who has the greatest right on me with regards to kindness and attention?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your father."

The Shari'ah regards women as the spiritual and intellectual equals of men.

Any transgression of this principle involves for him the risk of losing the favor of Allah, because his wife is not his subordinate but she is, to use the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), 'the queen of her house', and this is the position a true believer is expected to give his wife.

www.islamswomen.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I agree .the Muslim community doesn't care to police its fringe members.they just say its not our fault..if we try to police or gripe its not only racism but religious persecution. Lame im sick of it too and agree with your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The thing is they do try to help, the Prevent lines are bombarded by muslims reporting suspicious guys in the mosques. My boss did jury duty last week, the case he was selected for was a guy who had attempted to travel to Syria under the guise of being a charity worker. You know how they caught him? Guy at the mosque tipped off the police who passed the case onto MI5 and MI6 and communicated with him the entire time tracking his movements.

This happens in a lot of cases where people are caught that we never hear about. They're actually bending over backwards to try to root this s**t out of their communities because it's them that have to deal with the daily tirades, suspicion and anger but they can only do so much. What you're expecting just isn't particularly realistic when the perpetrators move in secret or act alone.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Shhhh, you are taking away the only joy they have - hatin' on all Muslims.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Exactly. Just like w/Muslim men, Muslim women are required to pray, fast during Ramadan, go on Hajj at least once, give to charity, believe in God & His works, etc. They face the same restrictions on sins & will be judged on Judgment Day based on their actions and inactions, just like men. The Qur'an even requires that ex-wives receive what amounts to alimony until they remarry.

And while people focus on how Muslim women wear head coverings, they ignore the fact that other religions also encourage their women to do the same. Here's a Jewish site that shows examples from various sects from around the world (HERE). And critics also ignore the restrictions on male clothing that aren't restricted for women, such as silks & flamboyant fabrics, gold, and many other things like that (it differs depending on the denomination).

The Qur'an even makes sure to place equal blame on both Adam and Eve for going astray. From Surah 7, Ayats 19-24 (Pickthall translation):

19. And (unto man): O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden and eat from whence ye will, but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers.

20. Then Satan whispered to them that he might manifest unto them that which was hidden from them of their shame, and he said: Your Lord forbade you from this tree only lest ye should become angels or become of the immortals.

21. And he swore unto them (saying): Lo! I am a sincere adviser unto you.

22. Thus did he lead them on with guile. And when they tasted of the tree their shame was manifest to them and they began to hide (by heaping) on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called them, (saying): Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you: Lo! Satan is an open enemy to you ?

23. They said: Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost!

24. He said: Go down (from hence), one of you a foe unto the other. There will be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a while.

Emphasis added by me, of course. lol

ETA: My Mom and a lady that I was considering marrying are by far the 2 best examples of Islam that I've ever met in my life. Ironically, the best examples of Christian believers that I've ever seen have also been females.
edit on 17-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: missed a "them" lol

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I think the anti-KKK and anti-Nazi talk of the last few weeks got to them. So they had to change the subject.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The whole abortion center thing is not organized by the Church leadership is it?
The whole infidel thing is organized by the 'Leadership' at the Mosque. I think we can close that strawman right here.

The Army Of God, a extremist christian group, organized it. Their leadership gave the teachings. Much like fringe mosques and their leadership. 2 sides, same coin...so yes, it was.

Did the Pope come out and say start bombing clinics? no..
Did the islamic pope come out and..etc? no such thing as Islam doesn't really have the same heirachy. There are influencial imams and such of course, but there is no single or even group that speaks of authority for the entire religion...hense the issue.

Its not a strawman, it is a direct equivilance. In saying that, Islams many factions have a lot more organized arseholes than modern day x-ianity

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There are Muslims that denounce terror. Sometimes they too are demonized. Look at the new York bomber from last year or so whose own father reported him for being radical to the fbi.

And what did people do? Boycotted and smeared his business for him being a radical. That was disgusting.

However, many of the reformers are the most nullified by the Muslim community. Look at the disgusting way they treat people like assan hirsi ali, or maajid nawaz.

Although the vast majority of Muslims would never committ violence, a disturbing amount of them either welcome or won't condemn violence for things like apostasy, homo sexuality, or depicting Muhammad in a bad light, or that want laws against those things.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You do realize that this is something we've been suffering way before you. Its also something which we unfortunately had to pay the cost for in terms of lives infrastructure and $$$.

But if venting off like that makes you feel a little better, go ahead.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. 2017 will be a new record.

I think they hates us not because of NFL football, apple pie, or too much sex on TV. I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

Look at the photo of the guy in this article. He's where the radicals are coming from!

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

The guy pictured in the article his pregnant wife was killed. I bet anyone of you inbred red neck Fox news watching trumpees would be just as radicalized strapping on bombs if Russia or China were bombing some red state in the South.

You're just a reactionary moron at this point.

They've hated our culture long before we started dropping bombs. Hell, they've hated each others cultures for over a thousand years.

I guarantee we could stop and it wouldn't change anything.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well then, from the posts that I have back there like

"The Quran in Sura 2:228 :

. . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status"

and

The Quran in Sura 4:34 :

Men are managers of the affairs of women because Allah has made the one superior to the other. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 329)

and

The Quran in Sura 2:282 :
And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her.

Clearly either their Quran is a contradiction of itself, or this Muhammad is a liar. Either way, it can't be taken seriously if either of these contradicts the other. Either Muhammad is right and the Quran wrong, or Vice Versa. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

LOL, yes blame the victims. Its not US, EU, (NATO) bombing the ME its the Muslims.

(Falls off chair laughing)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservantIn fact, we'll be the world's biggest religion in a few decades whether you like it or not.
Not unless Islam's violent tendencies sparks another crusade type event almost getting itself wiped from the earth again...

If anything, religion keeps people like myself in check, since I'm actually a pretty crappy person w/o Islam's influence.

And some people are crappy with the influence of Islam. What's your point? I just wish people could be moral just without the threats of a sky person...
edit on 17-9-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Exactly. Just like w/Muslim men, Muslim women are required to pray, fast during Ramadan, go on Hajj at least once, give to charity, believe in God & His works, etc. They face the same restrictions on sins & will be judged on Judgment Day based on their actions and inactions, just like men. The Qur'an even requires that ex-wives receive what amounts to alimony until they remarry.

And while people focus on how Muslim women wear head coverings, they ignore the fact that other religions also encourage their women to do the same. Here's a Jewish site that shows examples from various sects from around the world (HERE). And critics also ignore the restrictions on male clothing that aren't restricted for women, such as silks & flamboyant fabrics, gold, and many other things like that (it differs depending on the denomination).

The Qur'an even makes sure to place equal blame on both Adam and Eve for going astray. From Surah 7, Ayats 19-24 (Pickthall translation):

19. And (unto man): O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden and eat from whence ye will, but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers.

20. Then Satan whispered to them that he might manifest unto them that which was hidden from them of their shame, and he said: Your Lord forbade you from this tree only lest ye should become angels or become of the immortals.

21. And he swore unto them (saying): Lo! I am a sincere adviser unto you.

22. Thus did he lead them on with guile. And when they tasted of the tree their shame was manifest to them and they began to hide (by heaping) on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called them, (saying): Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you: Lo! Satan is an open enemy to you ?

23. They said: Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost!

24. He said: Go down (from hence), one of you a foe unto the other. There will be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a while.

Emphasis added by me, of course. lol

ETA: My Mom and a lady that I was considering marrying are by far the 2 best examples of Islam that I've ever met in my life. Ironically, the best examples of Christian believers that I've ever seen have also been females.

Considering that the Internet is rife with video's (many of which we can't post on here because they are too violent) trials of women being put to death for the most trivial of things, as well as instances of wives being stoned to death for getting raped, because in her trial, her word was only half that of a man, so she would be put to death for cheating on her husband....I think that head scarves are the least of women's concerns in this particular religion. I don't see how anyone can spend so much time trying to convince others that Islam is "women friendly", when just a quick google search...using any media platform you want, will reveal horrors on a mass scale, for any freedom loving woman. Sharia Law is the law that usually warrants these punishments on women. From everything I have read, including the Quran itself...It doesn't seem very "woman friendly" to me. Yes, I hear all the bulls#!t artists out there speaking on the behalf of Islam and Muhammed, but most either twist what their own Quran says, lies about the things Muhammad did as a religious leader, or just outright lies about women being able to enjoy the same freedoms as men....women in the Middle East say that they live in their own personal Hell (except shills like Linda Sarsour and a few jealous Muslim women who hate Western women that much), it's only the Western Women who are claiming it is feminist friendly. Of course they learned this from Muslim teachers and Imam's didn't they?

BTW, not everyone that disagrees with you, or this Kayla Luv chick, is a KKK member or racist of sorts. They are simply people that do not want a regime change, which would enforce beheadings and near death beatings as punishment for it's citizens, that it's supposed to protect and serve.

edit on 17-9-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because he felt like it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh whatever, there is no excuses to be made for theese people, but up until today we are not even, we have been running a crusade for the past 2000 years over there, what u want for them to love you for it, i hate seing innocent people in the "western world" get hurt, but i hate to see anyone get hurt. Its people like you who for some dumbass reason just dont understand why this happens and why its in your neighbourhood that are the problem really. You should advocate against anyone messing with the people in the first place and preach about them being left alone. I would be an extremist too if i was raised in a region that always gets raided by other people, for no good reason really, other than "improving stability in the region" ...my as, its all for oil. Like i said, hate to see people get hurt, i would be the first to break a terrorists neck if i come across one, but dont preach how you are sick of it, its all well deserved and the score is not even.
edit on 17-9-2017 by LordOfDestruction because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I saw an interview recently with a medic who from memory was a green beret that has served on the frontline in Iraq and Afghanistan < his words were simple ,the only thing these people care about is their village and their family !nothing else matters. Yet when the possibility family or village is threatened by the powers that be if they attack others they pretty much cease all hostile activity because its all they care about . so make it law if you carry out hostile attack your family will be deported back to a war zone with nothing . its the only thing that will make them stop and listen besides outright destruction of the whole belief system ! take a good look at the rohingya muslims being attacked and crying now the people have stood up against them burning temples and killing monks as well as every other nationality to get their way and society has pandered to it for too long and look what has happened !We either do something now or it will descend into absolute chaos and the bloodshed will rival a world war

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Justoneman

So what you just asked, is that all Muslims drop their lives and become law enforcement. Are you going to drop your life and become law enforcement to try and prevent the next church going American from shooting his entire family and then committing suicide?? Because entire family murders seem to be our Achilles heel in America. It happens far to frequently, and instead of getting two and a half weeks of consistent coverage on national prime time tv finding out what their tweets said and what year they experimented in college we get a one minute blip and move on.

What are you doing, as a moderate peaceful American to stop entire family murders which happen many time annually?
To be honest, I am fairly certain people like the OP and those like yourself, are literally just not well educated and know it but don't care.

a reply to: CrapAsUsual
The Christian faith forced conversions and is responsible for far more death globally across 3 full continents during its expansion if your comparing and whatnot. Like, honestly I don't think Islam even comes second to Christianity in the number of genocide, crimes against humanity, brutality and hypocrisy during s its expansion, and even today in the modern world.

Seriously, which Muslim governments are dropping bombs from the air on a near daily basis for the last fifteen years on Christian majority nations?? List one.

I suppose you didn't understand a word i so clearly stated then.

TURN IN THE LOONS..

I would Turn in LOONS that kill/rape/murder why won't you?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Justoneman
The whole abortion center thing is not organized by the Church leadership is it?
The whole infidel thing is organized by the 'Leadership' at the Mosque. I think we can close that strawman right here.

The Army Of God, a extremist christian group, organized it. Their leadership gave the teachings. Much like fringe mosques and their leadership. 2 sides, same coin...so yes, it was.

Did the Pope come out and say start bombing clinics? no..
Did the islamic pope come out and..etc? no such thing as Islam doesn't really have the same heirachy. There are influencial imams and such of course, but there is no single or even group that speaks of authority for the entire religion...hense the issue.

Its not a strawman, it is a direct equivilance. In saying that, Islams many factions have a lot more organized arseholes than modern day x-ianity

NO it is a lie and you are perpetuating it by saying church leadership endorses murder of anybody. What tripe will you haters say next?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Islam needs a reformation. They need to go door to door and fix this thing.

Don't tell me it's not possible. Christianity did it.
edit on 17-9-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join