It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Here's the ironic part to me. "Freedom of religion" & "innocence until proven guilty in a court of law" are pillars of the Western judicial system. And it was Western countries that made "collective punishment" a war crime in the Geneva Conventions (4th Geneva Conventions, Article 33). Yet the same people who claim they're protecting Western values and Western culture are the first ones to advocate for collective punishment against Muslims.

That shows me that these chumps don't really care about protecting "Western" anything. And my family tree has been in the West for 6-8 generations (not including my Muscogee bloodline). Yet clearly they don't consider me "Western", which leads me to believe that they do indeed look at "Western values" strictly based on ethnic qualities instead of ideological or cultural qualities.
edit on 18-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: typooooooos

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yeah, because there are no instances of Christian women being beaten, raped, shot/killed, harshly arrested and sentenced, etc. (facepalm) We described what Islam actually teaches. That doesn't mean that all self proclaimed Muslims follow it. It's no different from all of the Christians who pick & choose what they want to follow from the Bible, and from the Jews who pick & choose what they want to follow from the TaNaKh, Mishnah, and Talmud.

And for the record, stoning people to death as punishment isn't mentioned even once in the Qur'an, though it's mentioned numerous times in the Bible. Ironically, the Muslim communities that use stoning 1) refer to traditions and 2) claim that the Qur'an is incomplete & that it was supposed to include stoning but that passage was lost. In Islam, it's blasphemous to claim that the Qur'an is incomplete, yet that's exactly what they're doing. So if anything, they're stoning people in spite of the Qur'an's teachings.

And one more thing. The whole premise of this thread is that "peaceful" Muslims should rein in criminal Muslims, right? So do you believe that only males can be criminals? I touched on this point in a previous post, but people love to claim that Muslims aren't doing enough to "rein in" Muslim criminals. Yet they then turn around and claim that many Muslim communities are actually too harsh on those very same Muslim criminals. So which one is it? Muslims need to be more tolerant of criminals or less tolerant?

1) the difference is that, yes the Christian Bible does have references to stoning and wraths of God etc. But those were in the days of Noah and Abraham, before Jesus was sacrificed as an atonement there was a NEW Covenant between man and God. So, the New Testament (or the new covenant) renders the Old Testament null and void. The OT is nothing more than a history of mankind, just not being able to meet the standards of God. This is why Jesus came, and why there is a New Testament. .......there is no stupid ningmor murder, or heavy punishments by Christians, or prescribed FOR Christians, by Jesus in the New Testament. The NT is the book Christians follow today.

The Quran however, does not have an amended covenant, where Gods son realized the imperfections of man, and had to die as a sacrifice to compensate for man's sin.
The Quran is the same Bible now (that you read and all other moderates, as well as extremists) it's all the same Bible, so your "moderates" are getting the same message to kill everyone but those who convert to Islam, as the extremists are. Many of the moderates don't do the killing, but their bible demands that they support it.

Back to the stoning. No it's not the word stoning that is the problem, it's the Quran demanding the death of 'ALL' who do not convert to Islam (whereas Christianity accepts all who come, and does not "demand" their allegiance...it gives them a choice, but even if the choice is rejected, Christians are to still treat people with respect and "turn the other cheek". Those today who kill in the name of Christ, are not Christians. They call themselves that so they can do what they do, and Christians get the blame, the same hapoens to the citizens of Israel who are truly Jewish, and are getting framed by the Zionists.

2) As aforementioned, no reference to the "word" stoning in the Quran (that I have seen) but it does allow for Muslims to use their imagination in how they kill those who do not succumb to Islam. Stoning and beheadings...those are just effective terrorist preferences really. Look around, it's quite common on any given media platform you use. The first thing people think of when they think of Muslim is ...stoning or beheadings.

Here's what the Quran DOES say however: (passages in which I have never once heard an IMAM reference in their speeches to the Western people they are converting). They hide the bad parts, and don't mention that The word "LOVE" in the Quran, is reserved ONLY for Muslims/Allah worshippers.

“And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.” Quran (2:191-193) 

“Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” Quran (2:216) 

The Quran:

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..." Quran (8:12) - "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them."
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Quran (24:2) - "The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you." Not only is physical torture prescribed as punishment for moral crime between consenting adults, but believers are told to suppress their natural urge for human compassion.

Torture:

Quran (22:19-22) - "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning." The punishment of those who merely disbelieve in Muhammad's claims about himself is described as being horrifically brutal in many other places as well, such as Quran 4:56, which says that they will face a continuous cycle of torture in which their skin will be burned off only to be replaced by new skin.

How Allah feels about non-Muslims naturally determines the attitude of devout Muslims. In the Quran, Muhammad explicitly uses Allah's hatred of unbelievers to motivate his people to Jihad:

Quran (9:73): "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end."
Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (52:261) - "[Muhammad] had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died." Muhammad had two killers put to death, not in the way of "an eye-for-an-eye," but in a more agonizing manner. (See also Sahih Bukhari 4:234) and Sahih Muslim (16:4131): "They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.")

There's actually a lot more references, and this is from the current Quran Sria and Hadith that common Muslims read and adhere to spiritually every day.
edit on 18-9-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'll have to apologize, I couldn't fit all of the death to infidel references on one page. Again, the New Testament of Jesus (which Real Christians today follow, as the OT is null and void as per Jesus' sacrifice. That's why there is an Old ...and a New to amend the old. There is no reference of Jesus teaching violence, stoning or anymofnthe other death sentences that your Muhammad' subscribes....even in his most current teachings....here's moremfrom the Quran. Again maybe not strong called out by name, but certainly horrors far worse are prescribed by the Quran for those who dare not betray their own faith...and succumb to Islam.

Continued from last post:

This is a favorite of Muslims I think...

“I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.” Quran (8:12)

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (52:261) - "[Muhammad] had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died." Muhammad had two killers put to death, not in the way of "an eye-for-an-eye," but in a more agonizing manner. (See also Sahih Bukhari 4:234) and Sahih Muslim (16:4131): "They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.")

Sahih Muslim (17:4196) - A married man confesses that he has adultery (four times, as required). Muhammad orders him planted in the ground and pelted with stones. According to the passage, the first several stones caused such pain that he tried to escape and was dragged back.

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - "The Prophet said, 'No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl.' The Prophet added, 'Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses.'"

Ibn Ishaq 436 - When Muhammad wished to attack the Meccan army at Badr, his men captured two slaves who were carrying water for the caravans and brought them into his presence. They were interrogated under torture as Muhammad stood praying: “…they brought them along and questioned them while the apostle was standing praying… The people were dismayed at their report…and so they beat them. When they were beaten soundly…"

Ibn Ishaq 734 - When Muhammad’s favorite wife Aisha was accused of adultery, he launched an investigation that included the brutal interrogation of a female slave: "So the apostle called Burayra to ask her, and Ali got up and gave her a violent beating, saying “'Tell the Apostle the truth.'”

Ibn Ishaq 595 - Muhammad orders that a man have his tongue cut out.

Ibn Ishaq 764 - After amassing a powerful army, Muhammad sent his forces to take the peaceful farming community of Khaybar by surprise. In the aftermath, he was dissatisfied with the amount of plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer, Kinana, might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:

When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.”

(As a happy side note to the story – Kinana's untimely death left a beautiful young widow named Saffiya, whom Muhammad was then able to “marry”).

Abu Dawud (494) - In addition to the right of men to beat their wives over disobedience, children are to be beaten as well if they don't pray. "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer." (Incidentally, this is still taught)

Abu Dawud (4477) - Muhammad orders that a man be beaten with "whips, sticks and sandals" merely for being drunk. He threw dust into the face of the victim during his ordeal. "A man who had drunk wine was brought (before him) and he ordered them (to beat him). So they beat him with what they had in their hands. Some struck him with whips, some with sticks and some with sandals. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) threw some dust on his face."

So there's your answer. I'm not sure why people keep bringing up the Old Testament as if it's still practiced by Christians. The New Testament is what we would be comparing to the Quran, if comparing is even possible. What was it..oh yeah (face palm).

One more thing. I forgot to answer your last question about men pulling crimes and punishments......answer....moderation man. Just because a man commits a crime, it doesn't warrant the extreme beheadings, crucifixions, burning them while they're on that cross, and cutting off limbs. We have some thing called Prison. Where it's punishment enough to live their for a tenure of time or for the rest of your life. Yes, not everyone can learn from that, but even their death sentences are sterile and fornthe most part painless. The point is to get rid of the murderer...not torture him while he's dying. It's not going to matter whether he learns a lesson or not if he's already being p sentenced to death. So all the torture is unnecessary that Muslims do to their victims. Oh an Muhammad was a pedophile, a serial murderer, a liar and a control freak who didn't follow his own advice...also common knowledge.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am sick of fake terror and media exploitation.

Zero hour we were shown a photo of a Lidel bag with what looked like a plastic container some wires sticking out (the type found in car stereos) and what looks like the remains of a few fireworks.

The media reports "failed device found....destroyed by the bomb squad" or along those lines.

Then later in the day the story changes to "29 hurt suffering with flash burns" - two interesting things here:

1. The number of people
2. The injury

Flash burn's would be expected if a firework or two were set off in a closed space (maybe this hoaxer used fireworks to build a #e bomb).

Then the latest story we have now is 22 people injured some covered in blood.

But the icing on the cake was from the BBC report:

"Chapati flour was used to make the device more powerful" - hahahaha really BBC do you believe people are that stupid?! Chapati flour?! What was this guy expecting, people get fed cooked chapati''s?

This is such a p.iss poor attempt it beggars belief!

Either it was some 'English' guy who wanted to hoax a terror plot (based on the shoddy props) or it was a mentally ill Muslim or as someone said today "I thought this was another terror drill".

Jesus at least make an attempt to hoax the public you bunch of turd bowls.

Regardless true to form ATS steps up to hold the banner of bigotry high saluting with its KKK gang sign and quoting a line from the supreme leader Tonald Drump (yes spelt that way get over it!).

We need a new ATS logo because denying ignorance it is not anymore!
edit on 18-9-2017 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Old Testament is still followed by millions of Christians today. And most do not even actually follow the new testament either, they just claim too so they can be forgiven in the morning for their sins of the night before.

I thought the Hadith and the Quran were different texts??

What is the difference between Hadith and Quran?

• Quran and Hadith can be compared with the Bible and the Gospels to make it easier for the westerners to understand the two concepts.

• While the Quran is the edifice of the religion or the faith called Islam, Hadith are the books containing the life, actions, and sayings of the prophet Muhammad.

• Hadith are written later than Quran by different scholars having different abilities and memories.

• Quran is considered to be the word of God and is actual recitation of God where he revealed the text to the prophet for a long time period of 22 years (612-632 AD).

• Hadith hold importance for interpretation of Islamic jurisprudence whereas Quran remains the leading light for all Muslims to lead a rich and rewarding life and also to attain salvation and entry into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Well, you know all this though.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: fusiondoe

The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. 2017 will be a new record.

I think they hates us not because of NFL football, apple pie, or too much sex on TV. I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

Look at the photo of the guy in this article. He's where the radicals are coming from!

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

The guy pictured in the article his pregnant wife was killed. I bet anyone of you inbred red neck Fox news watching trumpees would be just as radicalized strapping on bombs if Russia or China were bombing some red state in the South.

They've hated us and been attacking us long before there was such a thing as aeroplanes or bomb that's just the latest excuse.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

1. Which Qur'an translation are you using?

2. So now's the part where we list horrible sounding quotes from each scripture? Others have already done it for me, so I'll just to a few ATS threads about it:

Text Analysis: Is the Quran really more violent than the Bible?

Whats worse? Mein Kampf or the Bible.

Should the Bible, Koran and Torah be Edited to Remove the Monsterously Violent Texts????
Evidence the Christian God is Evil.

Christians, are violent old testament verses relevant to your beliefs today?

And then, there's these:

So is the part where we talk about which parts are taken out of context, which are mistranslated, etc?
edit on 18-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Not true. Every real Christian follows the New Testament, because in the Old Testament, Jesus wasn't born yet. If there are those who still follow the Old Testament...it's because they're blood thirsty like the radical Islamist and need an excuse. They would be a cult and not representatives of real Christians, who are taught that violence is not the answer. They are not 'CHRIST'ians...without CHRIST. See what I'd did there?

Christians use the OT as a reference only, to show how it was before and after. There are also references in there to prove that prophesy came true, but it's not followed any longer as the guidelines for Christian behavior, nor can it in any way get you into heaven, as the Bible states clearly, that there is only one mediator between man and God, and that is the man Jesus Christ. 1 Timothy 2:5

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If they follow Jesus, they must follow the Laws of the Old Testament based on what he said in Matthew.

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3)"

Matthew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'
5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'

It sure looks like Jesus has proclaimed all Christians must continue to follow the laws of the OT, so I guess it is correct that today Christians follow Jesus. After all, they support the leaders who spread death to apostates all over the world.

Thoughts??

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Talking - Schmalking.

If you want a 'community' to behave ... you punish the whole of it when it gets out of line.

Uhh...Isn't that precisely terrorists' motto?

By that moral position, isn't it your taxpayer dollars that pay for every bomb dropped on innocent Muslim's?

I mean hell, you sound like an ISIS recruiter.

edit on 18-9-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
If they follow Jesus, they must follow the Laws of the Old Testament based on what he said in Matthew.

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3)"

Matthew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'
5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'

It sure looks like Jesus has proclaimed all Christians must continue to follow the laws of the OT, so I guess it is correct that today Christians follow Jesus. After all, they support the leaders who spread death to apostates all over the world.

Thoughts??

When he says "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.". He is saying that HE is a prophesy that the OT foretold and as per his sacrifice for all men's sins...that HE is there to fulfill the law. This means that he is taking the entire burden of the laws from the OT that men failed to be able to. HE is the new law, and was prophesied about in the OT. In summation, He says he is not here to destroy the law but HE is here to fulfill it...he doesn't say everyone else is here to adhere to those old laws and to fulfill them. If man could follow those old laws that God made for them, then there would have been no reason for Jesus to die for the sins of all men...sins being transgressions of the law of God, that doomed men to Hell.

Also when Jesus was in the process of teaching his messengers. All they had at that time was the Old Testament Laws, and the Laws of Caesar. It wasn't until after Jesus' Crucifixion, that the New Law was put into place. There are still some good practices to be learned from the OT, but I think we can all agree that it only takes a modicum of common sense to know that real Christians in the world today, are not known for going around murdering people for not following Christ. The Muslim faith does however, have a disproportionate amount of killings around the world, and some of the worst deaths known to man, and is happening as we speak. The Muslim faith has killed more people world-wide in time, than all other religions collectively. This is fact. You can just turn on any non-government controlled media to witness it...not CNN, MSNBC or Washington Post, as they ignore even the slightest condemning information about Islam, because that's what the government pays them to do. But any other media outlet like RT, Live Leak (for actual videos of these killings) and other (outside of the US) media platforms.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Let the world know all of the non-religious reasons for following a moral code!

Morality has nothing to do with God or religion. It's basis is biological and evolutionary. With respect to the basic, high-level behaviors we expect from people in general (without regard for religion, just based on our shared humanity), it is most definitely biological and evolutionary.

If it wasn't, our non-language using ancestors never would have survived long enough to evolve into us.

Human beings need to be able to form societies. To be able to do that, we need to be able to live together in large numbers while maximizing the strengths and minimizing the weaknesses of such an arrangement. This basic biological need is the basis for all human morality.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

fusiondoe,

Every one of the attackers who has committed terrorist attacks in London, has been identified to the authorities by one or more members of the Muslim community, and the authorities have sat on the information and done nothing with it.

You be sick to the back teeth of whatever you bloody well like chum. But if you want to get aggy with someone who can actually DO something about the situation, you might want to aim your ire at the security services, since it was their inaction that permitted these bastards to successfully carry out their attacks. The fact is that the Muslim communities from which came the attackers in virtually all the Radical Islamic attacks London has suffered, DID their bit, and our boys in blue dropped the ball, every time.

You might even want to look into the reasons for that, since you are clearly so very upset by the situation. Of course, if you looked into the reason our police failed to act on the information so graciously supplied by the very people you are angry with (because you are failing to be smart as well as angry), you might find out that these things are set up to happen, that our government are more responsible for the situation by a HUGE and very direct margin, than any number of innocent, non-terrorist Muslims ever are.

You be pissed off. You should be... but be pissed off with the people who have the power to DO something about the problem, not those who did everything they could and got ignored, right?
edit on 18-9-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just to reiterate...
In case the OP missed it...

I shan't be doing any of that.

I'll kick back and live my life.

My taxes are already paying for security services and police forces to do the job you would task to the everyday man.
They had best get better at f*cking doing the job they're getting paid for.
Instead of ignoring the Muslim community every time they're tipped off about some nut job.

If I get on a plane to Syria to fight ISIS, I will be imprisoned upon my return...
I can't abide a government that would do that to a citizen.

Fusiondoe, why don't you get off your lazy arse away from your laptop and start "wiping out Muslims", as you so aptly put it, if you're that pissed off...

Not so brave to actually do that, I assume.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Biology and evolution have also made humans love violence, stealing, and harming others. Wasn't "might makes right" one of the common beliefs not that long ago? That's why there have to be guidelines. As civilization after civilization has proven, apparently there has to be someone to tell others not to steal, lie, murder, or sleep with their family members. Because biology and evolution clearly haven't done a good job of weeding out that behavior, among many other things.

So even if you replace religion with legal code, it's still going to be a set of guidelines that declare what is "right" and what is "wrong". Legal codes still have to have punishments as well, because many humans simply don't agree that those things are "right" or "wrong". In other words, "morality" isn't nearly as natural or intrinsic as you're implying.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Free speech isn't a fundamental tenet of Islamic societies. Censorship is their life-blood. Apostates and blasphemers are often sentenced to execution. Even critics of Islam in the west are made out to be "anti-muslim extremists", racists, and other nonsense. Once criticism is allowed, over time, people will leave Islam in droves.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Here's the thing. They can't stop the lone wolves or the major criminal organizations in their own communities either. So how can they expect us to do it? They act like Muslims have some built in future-seeing superpower and can tell which individuals are going to go commit a crime. If humans had that power, there would be no school shootings, mass shootings, arson attacks, financial crimes, etc.

And to be real, if I did have that power, I'd probably play the lottery and then make a career as the world's most successful investment banker. Yeah I know that gambling like the lottery is against Islam; but is it really gambling if you know the outcome with 100% certainty?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I honestly feel they react this way because it's a reflection of themselves. They think everyone is a bigot because they are, they think everyone that doesn't like them wishes them ill because that is what they wish on people they don't like, they think this is a Muslim problem and not a citizens problem because they will never see Muslims as Nationals... or Mexicans or whomever the next big bad is. And yes, "western culture" is now just a dog whistle.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Kali74

Here's the ironic part to me. "Freedom of religion" & "innocence until proven guilty in a court of law" are pillars of the Western judicial system. And it was Western countries that made "collective punishment" a war crime in the Geneva Conventions (4th Geneva Conventions, Article 33). Yet the same people who claim they're protecting Western values and Western culture are the first ones to advocate for collective punishment against Muslims.

That shows me that these chumps don't really care about protecting "Western" anything. And my family tree has been in the West for 6-8 generations (not including my Muscogee bloodline). Yet clearly they don't consider me "Western", which leads me to believe that they do indeed look at "Western values" strictly based on ethnic qualities instead of ideological or cultural qualities.

If there was a religion where in many nations practicing it entailed classifying some citizens as second class, having a death penalty for innocents and dismemberment as part of its teaching you can bet that would be problematic to even TOLERATE practice within their own foreign state, let alone within our own.

Add that some say the founder had pedophilic relations and is said to be an exemplar to be followed by all, thus promoting pedophilia and child marriages, and you get even more problems.

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Free speech isn't a fundamental tenet of Islamic societies. Censorship is their life-blood. Apostates and blasphemers are often sentenced to execution. Even critics of Islam in the west are made out to be "anti-muslim extremists", racists, and other nonsense. Once criticism is allowed, over time, people will leave Islam in droves.

Real criticism will never be allowed in mainly islamic countries, and as Europe is turned mainly islamic by uncontrolled immigration and vigorous reproduction, they too will bar any real criticism.

Short of a dominant superior force swooping in and basically imposing the truth by military force nothing will happen.

With the coming resource scarcity driving tensions, between nations through the roof, and some of these already being nuclear, expect a blood bath.
edit on 18-9-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

fusiondoe,

Every one of the attackers who has committed terrorist attacks in London, has been identified to the authorities by one or more members of the Muslim community, and the authorities have sat on the information and done nothing with it.

You be sick to the back teeth of whatever you bloody well like chum. But if you want to get aggy with someone who can actually DO something about the situation, you might want to aim your ire at the security services, since it was their inaction that permitted these bastards to successfully carry out their attacks. The fact is that the Muslim communities from which came the attackers in virtually all the Radical Islamic attacks London has suffered, DID their bit, and our boys in blue dropped the ball, every time.

You might even want to look into the reasons for that, since you are clearly so very upset by the situation. Of course, if you looked into the reason our police failed to act on the information so graciously supplied by the very people you are angry with (because you are failing to be smart as well as angry), you might find out that these things are set up to happen, that our government are more responsible for the situation by a HUGE and very direct margin, than any number of innocent, non-terrorist Muslims ever are.

You be pissed off. You should be... but be pissed off with the people who have the power to DO something about the problem, not those who did everything they could and got ignored, right?

Appreciate your answer but please
Provide me with a source or proof that the Muslim community have been the ones to identify them to the police each time....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join