It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Snarl

Plenty of non-Muslim male rapists out there. Way too many. What are YOU doing about that?

There are laws against men raping women. What more do you want?

There are laws against terrorism. What more do you want?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only perverts take child brides, and you mostly only see it in the most backwoods ass places on Earth usually in rural places regardless of faith or race.

Jerry Lee Lewis: Marriage controversy

Lewis's turbulent personal life was hidden from the public until a May 1958 British tour where Ray Berry, a news agency reporter at London's Heathrow Airport (the only journalist present), learned about Lewis's third wife, Myra Gale Brown. She was Lewis's first cousin once removed and was only 13 years old at the time. (Brown, Lewis, and his management all insisted that she was 15.) Lewis was 22 years old. The publicity caused an uproar and the tour was cancelled after only three concerts.

I always thought it was scandalous to be on his 3rd marriage by age 22.

If I recall correctly, the English kicked him out and banned him from the country.

That hurt him bad in his hometown of Memphis too. He was so destroyed by it he tried to kill Elvis one night at Graceland. Elvis married a young German girl who was about 13 at the time. Both Jerry and Elvis were from Mississippi where if you were old enough to make a baby you were old enough to get married. So no 9 year olds allowed but certainly on that cutting edge that was basically set at 18 in America. Back then the parents could arrest you if you married under 18. Both musicians received permission from the parents to have their 13 yr old brides.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Justoneman

BS. The vast majority of people here aren't middle anything. Every single time there's a terrorist attack anywhere in the Western world, people here come out in droves calling for mass retribution against Muslims. People here even gloated when a massive number of people died while going on Hajj last year. So you can save that for someone who hasn't been interacting with people here on those issues.

Also, I've already written a pretty detailed thread about Wahhabi extremism (HERE). You should probably go read that before accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about on this.

BS is you.

You are misrepresenting the facts. THe people here want you who claim to be moderate, who go to mosque, to help us find the loons. THAT is the point. I would gladly help if it were some Methodist being a loon and teaching hate/murder/rape and destruction of society.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Islamism is all about conquerer and submission since day one, since mohamed, since its descendants expansion, war on non muslims and submission of all the other people is in the dna of islamism.

This is why they were expelled from europe centuries ago, this is why they will be expelled again in the near future.

The terrorist attacks we see today, the ISIL, all that its just the most radical side of islam but at every level there is a drive to submit and convert others to that crap.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

'Like to help you Londoners out... but I live in Dearborn Michigan... even our City Hall moved out of it's historic building/location.. reasoning is obvious...

Good luck to you guys across the pond...I feel you...

Peace! MS
edit on 17-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Ever heard of "Shared Responsibility Committees", such as these from the FBI? The FBI's been actively involved in Muslim communities since at least the Civil Rights Movement and these types of programs already exist.

However, that doesn't answer the question at all. How am I supposed to stop someone I don't know from committing a crime in a different country? That's basically what the OP is asking. Do you really think that;

1) All Muslims from around the world attend mosques?

when I hear of young Muslims being radicalized, it's usually in context of a Mosque. You would no better than I.

2) All mosque leaders from around the world communicate with each other?

they don't have to, they just need to be vigilant about THEIR mosque and it's members.

3) That all Muslims even speak the same languages, much less accept the same scriptures, traditions, & teachings as authentic?

I would think the leaders of each mosque could communicate with it's members, otherwise it would look a bit pathetic.

4) That a person who wants to commit a crime is going to stop and listen to random strangers from around the world?

No, someone hell bent on killing in the name of (insert their God) is usually going to kill regardless. What I propose is the members do the policing and recognize the problem and report it.

Tell me this, would your advice stop Christians from all around the world from committing crimes?

It has so far. I belong to a religion who's God is the God of love and peace. If I'm not mistaken, you claim to have the same kind of God. Perhaps they are the same entity. the message is love each other and treat them as you would like to be treated. Killing is a sin. Imagine if everyone believed like that.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Such lies. Your user name is very appropriate.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm curious...how many terrorist attacks have there been in Dearborn?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I agree, denounce those few whose actions cast a shadow on a whole religion.

I was raised a catholic (now agnostic) and just because some in the church are sick perverts should all Catholics be guilty by default? I come from Australia which at the moment is the Capital of intolerance and at the moment and Muslims get bullied at school and on the streets just because some douchebag bombed a country we don't live in-That's the kind of paranoia that makes harmony near impossible.

The other day an Asian lady needed something from a shelf she couldn't reach it, so I helped her because it's the right thing to do, and I'd do the same for someone in a burka. Then you get this red headed clown (not Ronald Mcdonald) that walks into the senate wearing a burka trying to make a thinly veiled (you see what I did there) argument against burkas because they pose a security threat!

This woman is as ugly as sin on the inside and the outside and should need a burka, but I digress. The bad acts of the few should not punish the good facts of the many.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Not lies.

Woman are treated like property, young girls are forced to marry old men, people are wiped, stoned, beaten, hands cut, all on street courts.

Islamism is a cult of hate and conquerer since day one. mohamed was a warrior, killed hundreds of thousands, his descendants were warriors, killed hundreds of thousands of all creeds of that time, zoroastrians were slaughtered, christians were slaughtered, indus were slaughtered.

Tamerlan killed hundreds of thousands, the turks killed millions of christians.

Islamism spread on the edge of the sward since day one how will you refute that you ignorant?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That's the only video I've ever seen too. This is rare. Very rare. One or two people out of the 2nd largest growing religion, won't do it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

And how many Muslims have been slaughtered who didn't do anything to anyone?

The Quran says women are equal to men and should be treated as such. You are talking about a specific group of geo-political extremists who have warped the original religion for political reasons.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for some genius to tell me how I'm supposed to stop someone I don't know from committing a crime in a different country.

People can't even stop their neighbors or family members from committing a crime if that person really wants to do it. The most you can do is 1) don't commit crimes yourself; 2) try to dissuade your family member or neighbor from committing crimes; 3a) try to physically stop them if possible; or 3b) alert the authorities. What options am I leaving out?

Be a part of the "destroy your religion" movement that is happening in Christianity.

Make it disappear before someone else does.

No God or Gods are coming to affirm anyones beliefs.

Those that DO try to come here or escape from here will be crushed.

Realize the slavery which masquerades as freedom.

Prepare to be FREED.

If you can even imagine what that even means.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Snarl

Plenty of non-Muslim male rapists out there. Way too many. What are YOU doing about that?

There are laws against men raping women. What more do you want?

There are laws against terrorism. What more do you want?

For one. I would like to see the Democrats stop making excuses for Muslims, I would like to see them call a terrorist a terrorist, I would like them to stop misleading the public using their media propaganda machines, by (for instance) blaming 'the TRUCK ' in the Nice, France attack that killed 84 innocent people. Every time there is a terrorist attack, the lefts media will play it down...not mention the fact that they are yelling "Allah Akbar", will not say the word radical terrorist, and then will distract the public with 'other news' ...like Trump bashing and Russian illusions.

I would like to see the Democrats STOP helping these people get into our Government and stop them from praying in our schools when every other religion cannot.
I would like to see them STOP teaching our Western kids this cult of a religion called Islam, in an attempt to start getting them converted at young ages...so as to turn our country into another crap hole Islam country in the future.

I would like the Democrats to stop trying to pour refugees into our country without checking them...knowing full well that ISIS and other terrorists will come in with them, as they have promised (just like they did in France, Germany, Sweden etc.) and end up doing the exact same thing to our country and it's people...as they are doing over there. Their Governments ignored the pleas and disdain of the people over the mass refugee infiltration...and now their citizens are paying for their mistakes with death and regular gang rapes from Muslim men (to rape an infidel is allowed in their Quran you know). We have working examples of what happens when you flood a nation with un-vetted refugees...and the left and their media consistently ignore it, just like they did in France and Germany....Total Blackouts of the media, yet the online videos of this happening are everywhere, and so are the accounts of Muslim gang rapes. It's all a massive scam to get people used to the idea of Globalism, to tear down every country's sovereignty, and to cause so much religious chaos, that citizens will beg for the New World Order....this is why the citizens are ignored, and this is why the governments are basically committing suicide.

The International Bankers will then offer the "chip" to chip us all like cattle, so as to be inventoried, after we are so sick of Muslims killing everyone and raping all the Western women. I won't be taking part in that of course, but anyway, this is what "more I want" at least, rather than just 'saying' that something is illegal, but ignoring it as an illegal act, when it happens by Muslims. When people from the West do something as simple as questioning the governments stance on this....the media jumps right on top of it and labels them Homegrown terrorists and Islamophobia, but when Muslims do it...the media (and some brainwashed citizens) make excuses of them, or again... ignore it altogether.

*I know that my statement here will offend some (I don't care about your feelings really) and there will be Muslim terrorist apologists, but you can't deny that France, Germany, Sweden, Australia and other European countries are being ripped to shreds, and their women raped en masse, and we all know (despite denials and 'slight of hand' Leftist tactics, and media smoke and mirror campaigns)....this all started right after they dumped refugees into those countries without checking them. (and to whatever Liberal will respond with their feelings and social sensitivity BS...yes, I said "DUMPED THEM" as if they were not human, but garbage..and I don't care what you think...they live like murderous animals over there and this is why they still ride donkey's while we live in a Civilized world, they can't stop murdering, enslaving and raping each other for this Allah piece of garbage).
edit on 17-9-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There can only be one solution, finally.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Many for sure, the problem is that islamism is the only group that keeps living in the middle ages, never did a reform and insist on living like animals even when they come to our countries.

The curan has many fantasies and lies written on is, as the bible, same crap. But the example of Jesus is of being peaceful, the example of muhamed is of being violent, this is why they can and will continue to use the quram to justify and indoctrinate terrorism and terrorists.

Islamism is a cult with violence on its dna, this is irrefutable, never changed along the history, they always expanded´except when they were expelled from europe.

Its a cult of evil, must end in the western world.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

News flash: Islam is the second largest religion in the world with 1.6 billion to 1.8 billion adherents. So yeah, there are going to be criminal Muslims, violent Muslims, misogynist Muslims, suicidal Muslims, etc.

Yet you can't justify it's basic religious ideology that drives their followers to violence and mass killings because of this fact! Something is genuinely evil when it drives its followers to kill people who don't share their beliefs. You can't ignore the basic fact that this religion doesn't treat their women as equal to men. Let's force women to wear hijabs and burqas every time they're in public. Let them sweat in scorching heat while the men can remain cool and feel a cool breeze run through their hair. (The Amish religions do the same thing with their women). Lets create an Islamic law that brutally stones women to death for infidelity, decapitates the heads of civilians who go against their beliefs, drops gays off of sky rise buildings head first, justify honor killings and killing members of their own family. This is just a few of the insidious and evil acts this "peaceful religion" has engaged in, and brainwashed many of their followers to justify!

So answer me this...What does this say about religion???? What better way for evil to manipulate and control the human race but to hijack their religious beliefs! There's no factual basis these verses or scriptures whether Islamic or Christian come from a loving God! Christians and Islamists alike should ask themselves, why are there questionable violent verses, and inequity of women found in many religions? Why do cults use the same religious ideology to control their followers???
Why would killing any of God's creation be uttered in books based upon loving your fellow man! Soldiers pray to Allah and their God before going into battle to kill innocent people and to destroy their way of life! The HYPOCRISY in religion is staring humanity in the face, yet everyone turns a blind eye to it!

You don't have to belong, attend church, recite religious chants or believe in a particular religion to lead a caring and loving life! There are many atheists and agnostics who lead a much better and caring life than many who diligently follow
a particular religion! Yet religious leaders will condemn them to hell while they live like kings in their mansions and have servants waiting on them hand and foot.

I've known staunch Catholics who could recite the bible forward and backwards and never miss attending church, but are some of the most meanest and hateful people I've ever met. Some project a fake loving attitude in public, yet are extremely hateful and abusive behind closed doors.

Your view on religion is like someone belonging to a Nazi organization. They follow most of their ideology, but don't believe in killing Jews. So just because someone belongs to a racist organization and doesn't engage in killing Jews, or believe in some of their violent ideas they're innocent. With that I say..."Tell me who you hang with, and I'll tell you who you are." You're just as guilty as the one holding the knife.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Many for sure, the problem is that islamism is the only group that keeps living in the middle ages, never did a reform and insist on living like animals even when they come to our countries.

Dearborn, Michigan is about 42% Muslim these days. If you look at violent crime statistics in that city, the rate keeps going down as the percent of Muslims keeps going up. How do you explain that?

The curan has many fantasies and lies written on is, as the bible, same crap. But the example of Jesus is of being peaceful, the example of muhamed is of being violent, this is why they can and will continue to use the quram to justify and indoctrinate terrorism and terrorists.

Have you read the old testament? God was pretty darn violent. Have you read the parts of the Quran that said Muslims should live in peace with non-Muslims? It's in there.

Islamism is a cult with violence on its dna, this is irrefutable, never changed along the history, they always expanded´except when they were expelled from europe.

Its a cult of evil, must end in the western world.

Christianity also has violence on its DNA. We have secular governments to prevent that from happening again. Muslim countries like Iran also had secular governments at one time while still having Islam as the major religion. Certain fundamentalist groups took over, thanks in part to American interventionism.

Saudi Arabia (where extremist Wahabism was born) is where the cult of evil is, but the U.S. will never admit that (can you say OIL).

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Now this is the best reply thus far! I feel your pain. At least the human race is at a turning point right now, today overall. Thats kind of what this WW3 is all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join