It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You're all sick of it but you're not bothered about arming and funding Saudi Arabia who is the biggest funder of wahhabism teaching of Islam which is militant islam.

Yawn.

Don't you get bored of the same generic posts? Go tell your politicians to stop funding them and watch it stop.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sites a joke t years ago it was common knowledge that we need to stop funding the key source to militant Islam before it gets worse. Now we've gone back 15 years and emthe majority want to still blame the whole relgion.

The attacks get worse and militant Islam gets bigger because our countries are poring billions into their pockets.

Check who is pushing for that local mosque to get built in your area, you know, the 5th one in such a small area. No matter how many people petition against it, The area council will even say it can't be built. But then comes the government who says it can be built because they are getting a huge pay check from the Saudis to build it.

Don't believe me? Research it.

All wasting you're breath, misguided hate when the real problem is the head of the snake, Saudi Arabia.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Kinda hard to do when you defend the most rape happy mass demographic on olanet earth.

When did the discussion flip to South Africans?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackSkinhead

Spot on sir or lady...

I've been talking about this on here for years and all I got was the usual senseless 'bigot' / 'racist' reply when I'm the exact opposite. It pains me that our wonderful governments prostrate themselves at the feet of Saudi when they are the utter evil that provides this hideous side version of Islam the funds, teaching, ideology and weapons to wage war on us all.

The house of Saudi along with the other Wuhabbist countries make sure that this hideous version of Islam gets spread daily and we supply them with weapons and support. Also the OP is right, there's simply not enough ordinary Muslims outing these people, trust me I see every week extremists attending the same Mosque as ordinary Muslims and they are not quiet about their thoughts yet they are not removed from the mosque and the ordinary Muslims also welcome them as friends.

My wife who is a Muslim sees this and it makes her SICK, sick that a possible next 'terrorist' is being welcomed in a so called religious place by people who know what he or she is about.

My own daughter was travelling at the same time as the Parsons Green attack and had it occurred slightly further down the line and gone off properly she could have been killed with all the others, we can only be grateful for the stupidity of the attacker that the bomb malfunctioned but as with Manchester that isn't a guarantee and innocent people are being slaughtered and our government and own people would see the same people aided.

Shame on all of those people....I'm not here to take a religion down, I'm here to take terror out!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Every time there's an attack from an Islamic extremist posts and commentary like this pops up all over the internet. When people bother to reply with examples of the Muslim community denouncing extremism, working to combat it, reporting suspicious behavior, it's ignored or people are dismissed as apologists.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
When most religion reaches the point of such extreme resolution in the name of God, it is apparent that these people are using religion as a crutch to ferry over, or hide the fact that they lack the intelligence to understand Gods true message let alone think for themselves.

Since all religions have this stain of overt reaction in some form one can assume that they are either paid extremists that carry this stuff out, or they're just plain too stupid and blindly follow any used car salesman selling them an easy scapegoat for their life problems.

Then again, I never cared for Islam much, to me its not a religion based off of God, but an Ideology from the same used car salesman.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I'm still waiting for some genius to tell me how I'm supposed to stop someone I don't know from committing a crime in a different country.

Use the internet?

Go online and speak out. Speak truth to power and ignorance.

Speak out against the evil old Imams that poison young minds and lead innocence into destruction.

Encourage your friends and other like-minded cohorts to do the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: fusiondoe

Any religion that can brainwash and radicalize their followers, justify killing in the name of their God, enslave their women to wear a hijab, a burqa, and expect their men to grow beards, is not my idea of a peaceful and love thy neighbor kind of religion. Its simply EVIL masquerading as a religion to control their followers to spread it's destruction and death around the world.

If Muslims can't realize their religion has been hijacked by an evil force, then they're simply ignorant to that fact. Just because some Muslims may not engage in terrorism and hate, doesn't deny the fact that it's "their" religion that has created this evil. If their holy book the "Koran" can cause people to interpret its verses to kill in the name of a loving God, then innocent Muslims are just as guilty and ignorant for continuing to follow it's twisted ideology.

Many people including myself have walked away from their religions due to their violent pasts and the hypocrisy of their teachings. Religion has been a root cause for a lot of hate, enslavement of women, divisiveness, wars and instability around the world. In my opinion, it's more important on how one leads their life, rather than follow religions which were used in the past and it's present day to control and manipulate its followers. It's used stories that have been interpreted throughout the ages to instill fear in the hearts of their followers.

Quite possibly the best response I have seen on ATS.

Star for you

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Every time there's an attack from an Islamic extremist posts and commentary like this pops up all over the internet. When people bother to reply with examples of the Muslim community denouncing extremism, working to combat it, reporting suspicious behavior, it's ignored or people are dismissed as apologists.

Source? Any examples

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I want to know when men are going to rein in all the male rapists. I'm tired of having to worry about myself, my 15-year-old daughter, and my 75-year-old mother. FIX this problem, or you are one of them.

I am calling BS on your fake Feminism.We know who teaches women are property and you are going to try to make a comment like this after defending them.

Because a lot of us see who is doing it and you lefty types are calling us the names for wanting to send them packing!

Rapist don't get to walk away here in America.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

Are you an inbred? Then don't be offended.

No one is inbred, they wouldn't even be able to read. The inbreds were so stupid they didn't get work and didn't rebreed. They died off when people could move away from the valley they grew up in. We have laws against the Lannister's Game of Thrones parental patterns.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

You really need to stop writing Shiite if you mean #.
I had a college room mate who was Shiite. Wahhabi Sunnis hate Shiites and kill them.

Shiite are the peaceful ones imo. The Shiite are hunted like dogs in Iraq and the ME. They try to fight back by going after the Saudi cult members for eradication, because of the Sunni traditions of always hunting down 'infidels' and doing some pretty atrocious things. I don't know how many go to separate Mosques in the West but I suspect it is like the old Catholic/Protestant distaste all over.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: pthena

I always write 'holy shiite', ever since i heard the term shiite, although this year i updated it aftet seeing Shia Laboofs antics so now i write 'holy shiaite'.

Permission to borrow 'holy shiaite'!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It's stuff like this that makes me so staunchly anti-right wing. Don't get me wrong, there are bigots on the left too, like Dawkins and Maher. But being born and raised in the South, I've dealt with conservative bigots like this all my life. They consistently hold these kinds of absurd double standards for virtually every other demographic, be it Muslims, Latinos/Latinas, African Americans/"inner city thugs", LGBT citizens, feminists & labor rights activists, immigrants in general, etc.

Yet they take up for literal Nazis, going so far as to march with them at "Unite the Right" rallies. And remember, those are the same Nazis who killed thousands of Americans and 10s of millions of Jews, Roma/Romani, invalids, Slavics, Russians, etc. They speak about Islam supposedly indoctrinating people, yet they ignore their fellow Christians who indoctrinate their young with America's perpetual war culture (as if it's honorable to volunteer to kill people for the sake of politicians), that being LGBTs are evil sinners, that non-Christians are sinners and are going to Hell, etc. They also proudly indoctrinate their own youths w/propaganda about a failed country of traitors from 150+ years ago that killed several hundred thousand Americans & collapsed after 4 measly years. But no, supporting organizations that killed thousands of Americans is simply "free speech" when it comes to them & their violent beliefs.

Hell, many of them are pro-war right now and/or have already volunteered to go kill people on the other side of the planet that they've never even met. They rant against terrorism, yet support the drone campaigns that have literally targeted weddings, funerals, market places, and entire conveys of unidentified people (called "signature strikes"). They're no different to me than the "Muslim" extremists because both target innocent civilians & favor collective punishment instead of "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law".

And they bring up pedophilia as their justification, as if we're supposed to ignore that 1) pedophilia is an atrocity that happens all over the world, and 2) the entire Catholic Church's leadership has been involved in or has covered up a global pedophile ring for decades. But we never blame all 1.1 billion plus Catholics for this because it's common sense to blame the individuals who actually commit the crimes, not the people who aren't involved in them. but nope, we should focus on the dude who's been dead for 1400 years instead the leaders of congregations right now. (facepalm)

In theory, I should actually have a lot of right wing beliefs. I'm heterosexual, don't do drugs, stay out of legal trouble, don't drink, don't fornicate, want a safe & prosperous citizenry, etc. But in practice, I can never agree with their methods. They merely use those social & pseudo-religious positions as an excuse to punish & wage war on others, all while conveniently allowing their own to violate those very positions. All I see are hypocrites and sadists (people who get pleasure from harming others) who just want excuses to attack "others". But if we point out their absurd contradictions, double standards, & hypocrisy, then we're the ones who are in the wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: dfnj2015

a reply to: Snarl

Plenty of non-Muslim male rapists out there. Way too many. What are YOU doing about that?

There are laws against men raping women. What more do you want?

There are laws against blowing people up. What more do you want?

I am concerned about radical islam like most, but the right seem to be off the hinge. When comments like this

If you want a 'community' to behave ... you punish the whole of it when it gets out of line. The perps, the innocents ... and ... the victims. You punish 'em all equally ... and you punish 'em harsh. Let that punishment 'take a while' and end it with the words, "Next time it'll go twice as bad for ya."

get (at the moment) 13 stars, that tells me the state of ATS is about equally as deranged as any radicalized mosque out there. I think you're right. hold them to the same standard. If a christian blows up a abortion center, then why not blow up all christian homes, innocent or guilty. If a man rapes a woman, why not castrate 1/4th of the population every time, etc.

Equal punishment based on culpability, Agreed!

I am against innocents being hurt in any way.

The whole abortion center thing is not organized by the Church leadership is it? Church leadership teaches that God is the one who gets vengeance for the sin not a man. Because man does it for selfish reasons not related to God other than an excuse. That is what is taught in Church about killing another human. Self defense is allowed but after much turning of the cheek (7 X 77 times or as much as you can humanly stand IMO).

The whole infidel thing is organized by the 'Leadership' at the Mosque. I think we can close that strawman right here.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Are you assuming that I don't already do that? You know what they say about assumptions...

ETA: Though for what it's worth, talking online doesn't help much. It's like saying the way to stop someone from shooting up a football party and killing 8 people (like this) is to speak up online against shootings.
edit on 17-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for some genius to tell me how I'm supposed to stop someone I don't know from committing a crime in a different country.

Make it so every peaceful Muslim that exists, knows to call the authorities and turn in any member of their Mosque that is radical and espouses radical views. If you see something, say something. Non Muslims are not in the mosques and don't know what the members know, so you would have to self-police the area. If that saved one life, it would be worth it, but if it eliminated a majority of the radicalization of would be peaceful Muslims, wouldn't that be wonderful?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Kali74

It's stuff like this that makes me so staunchly anti-right wing.

This is the truth and if you treat it so, you will be able to understand both sides. Now, if I can do my due diligence.

I don't support innocent anybody being harassed.

You misread the crowd on ATS as we are about all freedom not just the right to do what we think is free. Just don't hurt others to have your pursuit of happiness.

We here, that you seem to think you can label, are predominantly ANTI RIGHT WING and ANTI LEFT WING.

We are people from the MIDDLE who want to be left alone by controllers from either persuasion, as are most of us on Earth. We just aren't the right wing lovers you imagine. The moderates way outnumber the dips on either extreme.

This for us normal folks in the middle of extreme whack-a-doodles, is also about being pooed on to let child rapist cult part of a religion get a pass and you damn well can't be defending it but you try.

The extremist Mosques are Far far right wingers and you are on ATS defending a thing you hate and you don't realize it yet. I hope you will and change your opinion. The BLM, Anti F(irst) A(mendment) and the Dems are turning so far left they are now 'friends" with people of the far far right Mosque Cult of the house of Saud.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ever heard of "Shared Responsibility Committees", such as these from the FBI? The FBI's been actively involved in Muslim communities since at least the Civil Rights Movement and these types of programs already exist.

However, that doesn't answer the question at all. How am I supposed to stop someone I don't know from committing a crime in a different country? That's basically what the OP is asking. Do you really think that;

1) All Muslims from around the world attend mosques?

2) All mosque leaders from around the world communicate with each other?

3) That all Muslims even speak the same languages, much less accept the same scriptures, traditions, & teachings as authentic?

4) That a person who wants to commit a crime is going to stop and listen to random strangers from around the world?

Tell me this, would your advice stop Christians from all around the world from committing crimes?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

BS. The vast majority of people here aren't middle anything. Every single time there's a terrorist attack anywhere in the Western world, people here come out in droves calling for mass retribution against Muslims. People here even gloated when a massive number of people died while going on Hajj last year. So you can save that for someone who hasn't been interacting with people here on those issues.

Also, I've already written a pretty detailed thread about Wahhabi extremism (HERE). You should probably go read that before accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about on this.
edit on 17-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: added a link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join