It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is St Louis set to burn with acquittal of ex-cop Jason Stockley?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah, we believe its gonna get bad.

They have been talking about it for about a week now. I think they are getting primed up for a big showdown tonight.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

They have been talking about it for about a week now. I think they are getting primed up for a big showdown tonight.

Stay safe!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: matafuchs

The best part of the "Hands up don't Shoot" theme is it was proven fake and false.

the irony...

Nothing was proven in a court of law...

Nothing was proven, exactly right. Hence why there was no indictment.

Thats exactly why a neutral venue should have had a Grand Jury review it, not the local yokels. And thats why they did that, to squash it, just like you just did with your circumvention, officer.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

just like you just did with your circumvention, officer.

Again with this nonsense? Are you going to ask me to provide you with evidence about something I haven't said again?

Thats exactly why a neutral venue should have had a Grand Jury review it, not the local yokels.

Neat.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thank you,

We don't live in St louis but we are only about 40 minutes away. We go to St louis often to the Zoo and such venues.

I actually feel too dang close though. I'm watching the news right now. I hope everyone stays safe over there.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

They just gave the first order to disperse and unlawful assembly declaration. I would suspect that you're probably correct.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Police calling it an unlawful assembly and using pepper spray and force to back up the rioters.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: coop039

Are the prosecuting attorneys in anyway benefiting monetarily in the hotel business there? That would make more sense. Shoot for the unobtainable murder 1 expecting a flood of incoming protesters into hotels and motels you earn money from anyways.

Intentionally lose a case + influx of angry protesters = profit.

More like, George Soros wrote a big check, and he will be sitting there tonight slobbering all over himself watching an American city burn........

Yes its all about Soros and not the fundemental problems with militarized policing and possible corrupt governments protecting bad cops....

Which came first ...

The criminals or the police ?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Are there bad cops? Yes. But there are bad people in all jobs. How about doctors. There are at least 100,000 deaths per year by negligence. Look at the list of killed by police. Last year there were 182. You have a better chance being killed at the hospital than by a rogue police officer

Mmm, not buying that analogy..sick people die sometimes..the 100, 000 were healthy people just killed by bad doctors?
I'm not at all suggesting doctors don't f up but you have a legal system that allows for a lot of frivolous legal actions.
Bad analogy is all I'm suggesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

roflmao

The idiot filming just said the cops have AK 47's! I have my entertainment lined up for the evening!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sad isn't it. There would be no need for the cops if all civilians were civil. Criminals empower the police and government to infringe upon the rights of the whole of us and some think damaging property and endangering others is an acceptable response. Honestly, I would assume the only ones that benefit from are possibly the national guard and police through resource allotment and creating the budget need. Maybe a few "crafty" business owners, and insurance agencies? Not sure if they get some kind of government subsidies in situations like this, but wouldn't be suprised.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Scumbags getting maced left and right by the cops, this is some good stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Sad isn't it. There would be no need for the cops if all civilians were civil. Criminals empower the police and government to infringe upon the rights of the whole of us and some think damaging property and endangering others is an acceptable response. Honestly, I would assume the only ones that benefit from are possibly the national guard and police through resource allotment and creating the budget need. Maybe a few "crafty" business owners, and insurance agencies? Not sure if they get some kind of government subsidies in situations like this, but wouldn't be suprised.

You get it!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I like that the guy filming tried to somehow turn law enforcement backing off the protesters into a bad thing.

What a tool.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I like that the guy filming tried to somehow turn law enforcement backing off the protesters into a bad thing.

What a tool.

Yea, I about spit out my beer when the cuck said that......

Being a Leo is a no win situation. They uphold the law the corrupt politicians create. They obey whether it is lawful or not what their superiors dictate. Yet these idiots want to kill police instead of those who create the laws and the judges who adjudicate them.
edit on 15-9-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Michael brown? He still assaulted the shop clerk, but that's not a crime right

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What....don't cut the stream now!!!!!!!

I want to see who's on the bus

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know seems these people will riot every time a criminal is shot by a police officer.

I say pay the police to stay home for a few months.

Then see how they feel when criminals are doing things totally unopposed and vigilante militias are summarily executing people for jaywalking.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
let's not call these fools protestors, let's address them as criminal rioters getting ready to senselessly damage a city...

peaceful protestors for just and right and sensible causes have been highjacked by mentalists and monsters whom often don't even know what they are "protesting" for and thrown under the same umbrella...

why not think about actions for once...

Call it "getting ready to severely punish corruption" since that will be why it happened. Freedom and liberty isn't won when cops get away with murdering people and their handlers help to keep them safe so nothing happens when they plant guns in cars and kill people. And spot on with "why not think about actions for once", but that is asking authority figures to be accountable, and they just refuse to be.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
drug dealer who ran from the cops and than tried to ram one of them...

he deserved to get shot

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join