It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is St Louis set to burn with acquittal of ex-cop Jason Stockley?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The case was brought before a grand jury, the grand jury heard the evidence presented, and the grand jury legally ruled there wasn't enough evidence to proceed with a criminal trial.

The 'evidence' was a stiff in the morgue riddled with cop bullets...

but you are entitled to your denial of that evidence.

That is why people there are so upset,again.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hide all the reeboks, nikes, iphones, empty the liquor stores, the Lefties are crawling out of their mom's basements.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: matafuchs

The best part of the "Hands up don't Shoot" theme is it was proven fake and false.

the irony...

Nothing was proven in a court of law...

Nothing was proven, exactly right. Hence why there was no indictment.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Live stream update

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My mother sent me a panicked text message warning me to watch out because kids were being let out of school early and she was afraid her grand babies (my kids) would be caught in some kind of violence.

I reminded her I live way the f out in the 'burbs. When this kind of crap is going on in the city, we refer to it as whitopia. Ain't nobody rioting around here.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: coop039

Are the prosecuting attorneys in anyway benefiting monetarily in the hotel business there? That would make more sense. Shoot for the unobtainable murder 1 expecting a flood of incoming protesters into hotels and motels you earn money from anyways.

Intentionally lose a case + influx of angry protesters = profit.

More like, George Soros wrote a big check, and he will be sitting there tonight slobbering all over himself watching an American city burn........

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: coop039

Are the prosecuting attorneys in anyway benefiting monetarily in the hotel business there? That would make more sense. Shoot for the unobtainable murder 1 expecting a flood of incoming protesters into hotels and motels you earn money from anyways.

Intentionally lose a case + influx of angry protesters = profit.

More like, George Soros wrote a big check, and he will be sitting there tonight slobbering all over himself watching an American city burn........

Yes its all about Soros and not the fundemental problems with militarized policing and possible corrupt governments protecting bad cops....

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
These morons.

They shut *Stuff* down...

Yes, like the streets, so they can disrupt everyday peoples' lives.

Those trying to get their kids home from school, people going home from work.

So these idiots can run around chant and cuss, and that's going to change things?

And the F the police, I'd bet money, these same people call them when they need help.

Plus they shut things down, and pay cops overtime out of their tax dollars.

Idiots.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: SPELLing

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

It's because they don't care about the people inconvenienced because those people don't care about them.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It's because they don't care about the people inconvenienced because those people don't care about them.

How are those people suppose to 'care' about them?

People have their daily lives to get through, they don't have time for non sense, like marching and cussing out the cops.

And since when is it others jobs to care about them?

Those people marching need to direct their time and educate thugs about not carrying guns, not selling drugs and not being a dick to cops when confronted.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

For instance, People here are already painting any protestors as bad.

Everyone is a part of society. May people do not give a crap about others but that doesn't mean other people think they should not care about others.

Although I may be joining the don't care group soon also. Seems to be a useless thing to do in today's world.

edit:

if society falls about for lack of humanity then we all suffer.
edit on 9/15/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Why should we care about them?

They don't care about us.

It seems to me that these communities want an awful lot without giving anything in return.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

"For instance, People here are already painting any protestors as bad. "

Bad?
I don't think they are bad, morons and idiots?
Yes.

They ignore the facts in the case, and paint the cops as bad.

When they are ignorant and waste other people's time, they are idiots.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I'd care a whole lot more if their routine was a lot less about how everything that's wrong with their lives was someone else's fault.

If they can't learn to see how the problem is as much their's as it is anyone else's, then nothing I try to do to help them will accomplish anything.

They aren't where they are in life solely because everyone else in the world wakes up every morning looking for ways to keep them poor and downtrodden.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

People that want to act an @ss will always find a reason. What do you think the sjw mentality is about, if you overreact for you own purpose you're selfish, but some have convinced themselves overreacting on someone else's behalf is heroic.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

An oft-overlooked angle.

Kind of hard to explain to somebody why they, and everybody they know, need to change their behavior but you don't ever talk about changing your own behavior. And then go on to do things like "suggest" that white people do a laundry list of things to do for "people of color" yet still don't give anybody else a list of things to do.

Not a real good way to attract anybody with a shred of critical thinking ability to your cause.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I want to help people. I really do.

But when I see people who do things I know aren't a good idea and all they can do is tell me what they think I'm doing wrong and how that makes their lives bad and won't even consider anything I say because I can't know their lives ...

I switch off pretty fast.

How I live in my own life away from their lives doesn't affect how they spend what money they have or how they conduct themselves when they hook up.

We can talk about whether or not employers might be more inclined to hire white folks over POCs but they need understand that certain lifestyle choices don't leave them able to take advantage of employment when they get it offered to them.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Problem 1. Don't run from the cops.

2. Don't hit their vehicle.

3.Dont try and hit the cops.

4.Dont go on a high speed chase.

For anyone not familiar with this case, here.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We cancelled our plans this weekend. We were going to take the kids to the transportation museum because my ttoungest son is obsessed with trains.

The last thing that I want is to be approached on the interstate by a bunch of angry "protesters" looking to shut down the interstate.

I'm all for peaceful protest, what I'm not all for is actions of people shutting down traffic on highways and interstates that directly interfere with other people's lives.

I am sorry that this has to happen in our society. It really is a complete and utter mess. People shouldn't have to fear for their lives, but if you drive in St louis at all it has to be on your mind. It is a complete mess of a city.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Watchin a link BlackFox put up and they are banning anyone from the chat who is condemning the protests! roflmao

I just went on GAB and told everyone to down vote the video!

Anyhow, ANTIFA seems to have shown up, and they are agitating violence. St. Louis is going to burn tonight.......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join