It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is St Louis set to burn with acquittal of ex-cop Jason Stockley?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Poor school children aren't starving believe me I drove through the hood everyday for 10 years. Just like the rest of America OBESE!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Probably....

I've never seen that Chris rock vid before, he must have been at the beginning of his career to come out with the gems he did in that one. Very funny, disturbing...but his delivery is brilliant.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Poor school children aren't starving believe me I drove through the hood everyday for 10 years. Just like the rest of America OBESE!

That's not so much about over eating than it has to do with what they are eating, most of it would not qualify as real food, its nothing more than pumped up, enhanced chemical waste.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

A man can't easily provide for his family, so he decides to provide even less by drinking or leaving? That doesn't seem logical.

Move there, try to survive, raise a family, in that environment.

You cut off the content of my post . But then 'privaledged' people usually do.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He's newer than George Carlin, Louis Black or Bill Hicks. Standard routine for Chris Rock, exposing the soft underbelly of White America.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He's newer than George Carlin, Louis Black or Bill Hicks. Standard routine for Chris Rock, exposing the soft underbelly of White America.

He has a way with words, and in that vid he gets a little emotional talking about how the smart ones were just killed, seeing that me curious as to what both carlin and hicks had as their underlying pain that motivated their stance.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Don't forget Louis C.K. Comedy is born of tragedy. Where they grew up if you don't laugh, you go crazy.

ETA: Anyway, Racism is still systemic, it has a new cover and is deeper hidden, but still persists, especially in the deep south.

The evidence is the cop killings that go viral, the riots that follow.

The 'cover ups' will tell you they deserve it, all thugs and gangstas, poor on purpose, illiterate because they can't learn, blah blah. Its what they have always said.

Gotta keep the Black man down.

edit on 20-9-2017 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You might like this guy as well, hes funny as, a little off topic and very rude with swear words...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I am not all that familiar with louis C.K, I will check it out.

I have recently become aware of some racism in these parts I really had no idea existed, maybe because i have started to pay attention, but it most certainly here, in stealth mode but its happening.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

LOl, "I admit I've got some homophobic friends, but none of us is supposed to think like that anymore because of the apolitical correctness, which is actually intellectual colonialism and psychological facism for the creation of thought crime, But--"

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hes crude, but he certainly captures the heart and soul of what is #ed up in todays world.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Its amazing how many undercover racists there are. Not just on here, but everywhere. So , let me get this straight.

This heroin dealer, who as the judge knows would have to be packing a gun, because they all are. His DNA is no where on the gun. But the cops DNA is?The cop says before hand he's going to kill him. And then he gets found not guilty?? Yeah, ok sounds fair.

Just take race out of the equation for a moment. If this was someone you knew, or a relative, your telling me this sounds right to you? Are you serious? They can find DNA all over things, years later, that you may have just touched once. But this guy who's probably always packing a gun, they found no DNA of his on there? Yeah ok.

If you think that sounds right, and this is a conspiracy site, you need to figure out what brand of kool-aid you all have been drinking. Because of all the Bigfoot and reptilians running our government conspiracy threads on here, and when something happens that actually has proof, no one can see it.

edit on 1-10-2017 by Technosis909 because: Paragraph spacing

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join