It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Emerges of Hillary Clinton Saying Illegal Immigrant Children Have to Go

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
As far as the kids going back to their homeland or staying, I think that should be predicated on whether they are now over 18.

If not then the parents will have to do something to qualify just as a lot of immigrant friends of mine I know have done. People that are Chinese, Africans, Hindi, Middle Eastern people of all religions, Europeans and South Americans who have done what it takes to become Americans. Plus, they did it the right way. I work in a unique place where talent is valued over lack of whiteness and most all feel they are being fairly treated by their supervisors. Maybe, some of the people are worthy in upper management I am sure people would say.. LOL.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
But, you all have to admit she has to be the smartest person on the planet. All these heinous crimes with proof. And not one arrest.

I don't believe another made up lie so didn't bother to watch video.

LOL ... for real. It's like we know we're electing criminals, but the people chose Dr. Evil over Lex Luthor.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

But, you all have to admit she has to be the smartest person on the planet. All these heinous crimes with proof. And not one arrest.

LOL ... for real. It's like we know we're electing criminals, but the people chose Dr. Evil over Lex Luthor.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yep, two works of pure fiction.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

We know Dr Evil is so but suspect Lex..... What can we say ? Known vs an unknown, the unknown is like that grass that is greener just next door you seem to be saying. Well so be it. For sure not Dr. Evil.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

We know Dr Evil is so but suspect Lex..... What can we say ? Known vs an unknown, the unknown is like that grass that is greener just next door you seem to be saying. Well so be it. For sure not Dr. Evil.

So you chose the bumbling incompetent criminal over the genius one?

Wow, only in America, eh?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

No surprise there.. she's the psycho-queen liar of them all. Hillary, Schumer, Obama, all in bed with George Soros. Murderous, heartless human traffickers.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I gotta say DA, for somebody that loves to accuse others of deflecting, lately all you've been saying is "what about the right?"

Nobody is denying the right, but in topics such as these where it's clearly focused on Killary Klinton and the hypocrisy of the left, the context has nothing to do with the right.

You are free to make your own thread about "both" sides, you know ?¿

Sorry for pointing out the hypocrisy of many right-wing posters here. They truly believe there can never be anything wrong with the right and if there's something wrong they blame it on the left.
I'm trying to keep ATS balanced.
Is that ok?

Besides why should we care about Hillary? I don't get the obsession with her. It's almost as if they have the hots for her. *Shudders*

No they don't, you are talking to the voices in your head as usual, who make you believe its "the other side".

Trust us, beFIRE it is too late....the Fires are getting larger.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I gotta say DA, for somebody that loves to accuse others of deflecting, lately all you've been saying is "what about the right?"

Nobody is denying the right, but in topics such as these where it's clearly focused on Killary Klinton and the hypocrisy of the left, the context has nothing to do with the right.

You are free to make your own thread about "both" sides, you know ?¿

Sorry for pointing out the hypocrisy of many right-wing posters here. They truly believe there can never be anything wrong with the right and if there's something wrong they blame it on the left.
I'm trying to keep ATS balanced.
Is that ok?

Besides why should we care about Hillary? I don't get the obsession with her. It's almost as if they have the hots for her. *Shudders*

No they don't, you are talking to the voices in your head as usual, who make you believe its "the other side".

Trust us, beFIRE it is too late....the Fires are getting larger.

Come to the dark side.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

LOL.

It's called Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ... while we're tossing around psychiatric terms.

Another term invented by lefty loonies to describe THEMSELVES so they can then turn around and toss it on those who do not have it.

In fact almost every term invented by psychiatrists (who by the way are more like sociopaths than anyone else), to describe things they cannot nor ever will understand.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So you chose the bumbling incompetent criminal over the genius one?

Wow, only in America, eh?

You misread then. No we chose a person not a proven criminal to be exact as Hillary is for sooo many.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Gryphon66

no, it looked like she was mentioning the laws about immigration. Not sure if you are aware, but it's illegal to enter the US without permission if you aren't a citizen. Even if mommie and daddy dragged you here. But what's both sad and funny is that Trump didn't just kick the lawbreakers out, he punted this to congress and made them make a law to fix the unconstitutional fluckup Obama did when he made DACA. Lots of people feel sorry for the kids, and are looking for a way to help them stay, while making DAMN sure no more come in like this and tug at the heart strings of the voting public such as they did. But this thread is about Hillary sounding like a hypocrite saying the same thing #holes on the left are accusing Trump of saying, when he didn't actually say that. But you don't cared about anything truthful or not regarding Trump, you only care about your "side".

You're not sure if I'm aware that it's illegal to enter the country without permission? LOL

There's that intellectual integrity I do so admire in "right-wingers."

I know that many of you worship law as long as it punishes those you despise and benefits those you admire ... but those of us who are not core authoritarians know that the US Immigration laws are LONG PAST DUE for an update, yet, with the dysfunction of the Legislative Branch of government for the last decade or so ... some times someone has to do what they know is right and just, so long as no one is harmed. No one is harmed by DACA, the only damage done is to the dreams of nativists who are oh so willing to turn their backs on the promise of America.

Clinton doesn't "sound like a hypocrite" she sounds like an authoritarian. Her focus was the rule of law, coupled, allegedly, with actual concern for children being sent here. Just like so many "compassionate conservatives."

The fact is all authoritarians love the law when it benefits "the right people."

" but those of us who are not core authoritarians know that the US Immigration laws are LONG PAST DUE for an update, yet, with the dysfunction of the Legislative Branch of government for the last decade or so ... some times someone has to do what they know is right and just, so long as no one is harmed."

So you are all for breaking the the law if you feel it is not right and unjust or outdated?
edit on R332017-09-08T22:33:41-05:00k339Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R342017-09-08T22:34:34-05:00k349Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

LOL.

It's called Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ... while we're tossing around psychiatric terms.

Another term invented by lefty loonies to describe THEMSELVES so they can then turn around and toss it on those who do not have it.

In fact almost every term invented by psychiatrists (who by the way are more like sociopaths than anyone else), to describe things they cannot nor ever will understand.

The loony left from the 1880's when OCD received it's clinical definition? In France?

OCD which affects 2.3% of the population? Man, those loony libs sure seem to pick bad battles to fight. Perhaps in another 36,000 years their evil plans will have come to fruition.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's an illegal program. We know what it is. No basis in law.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Does it matter that the video and audio don't match in the source document?

Nevermind. It's all over youtube.

Clinton's only pertinent comment: "Just because your child gets across the border doesn't mean they get to stay."

This is was in response to a SPECIFIC question about the flood of children we saw coming in from Central and South America in 2014; it has nothing to do with DACA which was established in 2012.

Another stupid lie.

How many of you actually know what DACA is?

Educate yourself.

Wikipedia - DACA

All these people would have had to do is apply for residency. DACA actually allowed them to stay here without doing that. My son in law is from Guatamala, his mother got him legalized after he came here, that gets them till they turn eighteen and then they need to get it on their own at that point. They just need to follow the law and get residency and apply for citizenship. We have to follow laws, they should be required to follow them too. Maybe putting illegals in prison is better than deporting them?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Why do we care what HRC says, again?

I'm not sure why this means anything. it's not like she has any power.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Elian Gonzalez was not a US Citizen. Both his parents were Cuban and his father asked that he be returned to him. Even if he had been eligible for DACA his father's request would have been honored because he was a minor.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
Why do we care what HRC says, again?

I'm not sure why this means anything. it's not like she has any power.

Because it was what Trump said too? Yes it was. Only she said it strongly and she said it before Trump. What does power have to do with it and when did you become an expert on how much she actually has over her sycophants in Congress?
edit on 9-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Gothmog

Elian Gonzalez was not a US Citizen. Both his parents were Cuban and his father asked that he be returned to him. Even if he had been eligible for DACA his father's request would have been honored because he was a minor.

Do you not understand ? Or just not know what I am talking about
I say both
Elian Gonzalez was a US citizen the very second he set foot on US soil
Read up.....
The decision was up to Elian. Like I said , he was a US citizen forcefully deported to another country without breaking a US law
And dont be such a Bill Clinton/Janet Reno fan..
Doesnt suit ya.

edit on 9/9/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yet more evidence that democrats in power, and even RINOs are using illegal immigration simply to win votes....illegally...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join