It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Emerges of Hillary Clinton Saying Illegal Immigrant Children Have to Go

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Sorry, but trump takes the cake on idiotic quotes. "I could shoot somebody and not lose any voters". Followed closely by Bush Jr.

90% of you Leftists take the cake on idiotic statements, so what's your point?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Sorry, but trump takes the cake on idiotic quotes. "I could shoot somebody and not lose any voters". Followed closely by Bush Jr.

You Rightists love made up statistics.

edit on 9/8/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It actually has very little to do with Killary, but she just so happens to always be the perfect example of double standards and hypocrisy. So what are we really mad about? Trump's policies, or Trump himself?

I think we all know the answer to that, and its moments like this that are a reminder to us all.

edit on 8-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Reminding us for the 10,109,095,861th time? It's getting pretty tiring, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Besides why should we care about Hillary? I don't get the obsession with her. It's almost as if they have the hots for her. *Shudders*

LOL.

It's called Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ... while we're tossing around psychiatric terms.

Hillary broke the law, risking our nation's security and Guccifer has stated that when he first entered her server, he noticed multiple IP addresses from multiple countries, claiming that some had mirrored her entire server (good for blackmailing the US). Her dealings in Haiti should be investigated as well.

Why should criminals with potentially more to hide get a free pass or be ignored simply because they lost an election or are out of the "limelight?" Does that only apply to wealthy politicians or do violent offenders that have "moved on" with their lives, looking for peace and quiet get a pass to?

edit on 8-9-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Leftists say that 87% of the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists say that 87% of the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

For the record, I would love to see Clinton brought up on these charges. Let's put it to our judicial system to determine her guilt or innocence. That was a campaign promise from Mr. Trump, no?

As far as criminals with more to hide, I couldn't agree more. I look forward to similar charges being brought against members of the Trump campaign, and if appropriate, the President himself, obstruction of justice being primary there.

Let's see who is in favor of "let the law speak" at that point, eh?

edit on 8-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

Oh.. some people need a lot more than just a reminder.

Just be consistent is all.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Oh.. some people need a lot more than just a reminder.

Just be consistent is all.

I'm pretty consistent.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Right.

This thread is just another dishonest, ill-considered bash Clinton fest. She wasn't talking about DACA as stated.

please show where DACA is stated in the OP. I didn't see it. Perhaps I missed it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: DBCowboy

Right.

This thread is just another dishonest, ill-considered bash Clinton fest. She wasn't talking about DACA as stated.

please show where DACA is stated in the OP. I didn't see it. Perhaps I missed it.

I covered that in the first post on the last page and it is mentioned in the article.

edit on 9/8/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I'm not sure how this managed to stay under the radar for so long.

Here is another instance of the Dems and their lapdog media's hypocrisy.

Trump and his supporters get labelled "racist kkkk nazis" by the leftist media for supporting the exact same thing Hillary is advocating in this video.

You don't read that as a reference to the recent termination of DACA?

I did.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Let's summarize:

In 2014, Hillary Clinton responded to a specific question about the massive and sudden influx of children fighting to get across the southern border by saying that we need to a) protect those children and b) we need to enforce our laws.

What about these two basic points do any of you disagree with?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

For the record, I would love to see Clinton brought up on these charges. Let's put it to our judicial system to determine her guilt or innocence. That was a campaign promise from Mr. Trump, no?

As far as criminals with more to hide, I couldn't agree more. I look forward to similar charges being brought against members of the Trump campaign, and if appropriate, the President himself, obstruction of justice being primary there.

Let's see who is in favor of "let the law speak" at that point, eh?
That's a fair statement.

Trust me, I would LOVE to see the whole thing come crashing down, Trump included. We need to pull an Iceland and give the crony, capitalistic goons the boot!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

no, it looked like she was mentioning the laws about immigration. Not sure if you are aware, but it's illegal to enter the US without permission if you aren't a citizen. Even if mommie and daddy dragged you here. But what's both sad and funny is that Trump didn't just kick the lawbreakers out, he punted this to congress and made them make a law to fix the unconstitutional fluckup Obama did when he made DACA. Lots of people feel sorry for the kids, and are looking for a way to help them stay, while making DAMN sure no more come in like this and tug at the heart strings of the voting public such as they did. But this thread is about Hillary sounding like a hypocrite saying the same thing #holes on the left are accusing Trump of saying, when he didn't actually say that. But you don't cared about anything truthful or not regarding Trump, you only care about your "side".

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yet many called me crazy for drawing the connection...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Let's summarize:

In 2014, Hillary Clinton responded to a specific question about the massive and sudden influx of children fighting to get across the southern border by saying that we need to a) protect those children and b) we need to enforce our laws.

What about these two basic points do any of you disagree with?

none. which is why when retards scream "Trump is the devil because he is killing all the DACA babies", some of us try to correct things like that. You don't, but seem to be really fragile when it comes to Clinton.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Clinton's only pertinent comment: "Just because your child gets across the border doesn't mean they get to stay."

What dont you understand about that ?

Another stupid lie. How many of you actually know what DACA is?

Do you ? DACA itself is against Federal Immigration Laws. There is only 1 country that if folks get here to the US "illegally" they are allowed to stay legally . That country is Cuba.

Educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Even Clinton knows the laws of the country, at least when it doesn't pertain to herself.

you do know that she went through 8 congressional hearings ran by republicans about Benghazi, the last one 10 hours long, and FBI director Comey (put in by republicans) spent months investigating her e-mails....and yet...all the right-wingers here on ATS know better than all of those investigations put together......if she broke the law, the republicans would have ABSOLUTELY indicted her....

and then....the right-wingers elected trump. they wanted the nation to see how low they could set the bar, even after "W" Bush.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join