It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Emerges of Hillary Clinton Saying Illegal Immigrant Children Have to Go

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Gothmog

Elian Gonzalez was not a US Citizen. Both his parents were Cuban and his father asked that he be returned to him. Even if he had been eligible for DACA his father's request would have been honored because he was a minor.

No, but he was a legal resident once his feet landed in the U.S... not to mention, it is obvious people like you don't understand that Elian Gonzalez was simply used as a tool by a left-wing dictator to stick it to the U.S., more so when a democrat was President and the as$hole of castro knew Clinton didn't have the ballz to stand up to him... Same as for "hermanos al rescate" which fidel ordered to be shut down in international waters, and killed everyone on board. Those people were residents, and if I recall at least one was a U.S. citizen, yet Clinton once again showed to have no ballz and instead Clinton kowtow to a left-wing dictator...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Gryphon66
So you chose the bumbling incompetent criminal over the genius one?

Wow, only in America, eh?

Ignoring the criminal remark, "bumbling" and "incompetent" don't sit well for a person that hit over 2 billion $ net worth just before becoming the president running against the system itself.

While your evil "genius" lost one of the easiest presidential campaigns and got thrown into a van like a lifeless sack of potatoes. Her staying untouched by the law is mainly due to her being evil, less genius, and a well connected family.

Hope you guys didn't REEEE too hard over the video in the OP.
edit on 9-9-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This video was clearly posted to point out the hypocrisy of not just the democratic party, but the left and how complicit the media is in its bias on how it reports every little nuance of Donald trump but ignores the same behaviour from Clinton and the dems over the years. People like to point these things out.

This entire thread is being derailed by issues that have little to do with the thread, just more partisan politics BS.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Actually that is not correct. He was elegible for refugee status and would have been allowed to apply for a green card a year after.

Cuban Adjustment Act

the law applies to any native or citizen of Cuba who has been inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States after January 1, 1959 and has been physically present for at least one year; and is admissible to the United States as a permanent resident.

edit on 9-9-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Some realize that a parent's right, whether forced by Castro or not, trumps whatever the other family members may have thought was better for the child.

Of course, your bias is showing again.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Schumer, Clinton and Obama lying about DACA

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Schumer, Clinton and Obama lying about DACA

Well, hell. I am still surprised to hear it from the horses mouth. No offense to horses.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just wait until the voter registration and proof of citizenship requirements to vote happen (which they will). The left is going to lose their sheet!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
Just wait until the voter registration and proof of citizenship requirements to vote happen (which they will). The left is going to lose their sheet!

speaking of which the 5th circuit blocked a lower federal court ruling blocking Texas's voter id laws from going into effect.

As of now and pending full review by the 5th circuit they can enforce their voter id laws.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Actually that is not correct. He was elegible for refugee status and would have been allowed to apply for a green card a year after.

Cuban Adjustment Act

the law applies to any native or citizen of Cuba who has been inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States after January 1, 1959 and has been physically present for at least one year; and is admissible to the United States as a permanent resident.

Again , another one ?
Better read up again. That was for a "grandfather" clause.
edit on 9/9/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Another one? I'm the one you replied to before and I'm setting you straight.

I have read up on it. Even electricuniverse didn't say he was a citizen but legal. That isn't the same thing.

Even if he was a citizen he was a minor and the decision of where he would live was up to the father.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

This doesn't shock me at all. Hillary has always had more in common with center Republicans than she ever had with Leftists.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: canuckster

This doesn't shock me at all. Hillary has always had more in common with center Republicans than she ever had with Leftists.

We kept pointing out for folks that center Republicans are RINO's. RINO's serve the Dems and that means they are not conservatives.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Some realize that a parent's right, whether forced by Castro or not, trumps whatever the other family members may have thought was better for the child.

Of course, your bias is showing again.

Riiight, because returning a child to a communist dictatorship is better for a child... dude, seriously you should sthu about things you obviously have no idea about... Elian's mother DIED trying to get her child out of the Cuban communist dictatorship... She didn't do that because "Cuba is a wonderful country"...
edit on 9-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hillary lost get ova it!!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Riiight, because returning a child to a communist dictatorship is better for a child...

Comprehension problem?

I didn't say it was better for the child. I said the father had the legal right regardless.

Of course, you would knee-jerk.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm not sure how these videos stayed off fox News or breitfart or daily storm trooper

video[/ if I win I will show you tax returns]
[/I will make Mexico pay for the wall]
[/I will investigate $Hillary]
[/Healthcare for every American]
[/bring back our military from Afghanistan]
[/etc...]

mentalist... so a left wing nut job politician flip flops... S&Fs, and pages of drivel... a right wing nut case politician flip flop... meh..
oh the hypocrisy... ffs..
edit on 10-9-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I really love the mental gymnastics that happen to somehow still make this okay AnD make trump the bad guy

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You guys clearly love Hillary Clinton. A love even more powerful than your love for Trump. You can't stop thinking and talking about her.

You're more obsessed with her than even her most stalwart supports.

It's clearly a deep abiding love.

Come out of the closest and admit your love of Hillary. You'll be much happier.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Astounding hypocrisy from the left - as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join