It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Emerges of Hillary Clinton Saying Illegal Immigrant Children Have to Go

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Does it matter that the video and audio don't match in the source document?

Nevermind. It's all over youtube.

Clinton's only pertinent comment: "Just because your child gets across the border doesn't mean they get to stay."

This is was in response to a SPECIFIC question about the flood of children we saw coming in from Central and South America in 2014; it has nothing to do with DACA which was established in 2012.

Another stupid lie.

How many of you actually know what DACA is?

Educate yourself.

Wikipedia - DACA

Who said anything about DACA? The OP did not. You brought it up.

Here for starters:

Needless to say, Clinton’s tune changed quite a bit during her 2016 run and her post-candidate career. Just a year after her interview with Amanpour, she became a vocal immigration champion — specifically voicing her support for DACA.

OK. That is from the source material, but it was not quoted in the OP. But this isn't about DACA. It is about hypocrisy. She is a hypocrite. You can mince words if you like, and play a semantics game if it makes you happy, but Hillary is full of it, just like every other politician. She got caught, and her supporters are now trying to make excuses for her.

Here is another instance of the Dems and their lapdog media's hypocrisy. Trump and his supporters get labelled "racist kkkk nazis" by the leftist media for supporting the exact same thing Hillary is advocating in this video.

It's pretty clear that this was in reference to DACA. What is the rightists advocating for? You guessed it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It's okay. They get taken good care of on Lolita Island...

Trust me, you can't even go there as evidenced by the multiple threads that get no traction at all.

I don't think people actively disagree per se, they just refuse to even countenance the realities.

Hard to accept the world is ruled by absolute scum.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Thanks DA.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I gotta get out these political threads, it's just to0 hilarious ... haha

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Man, I wish Trump would take Bill's speech here and repeat it verbatim. The complete outrage and indignation from the left would be all over the MSM, then he could reveal the source. Heads would be exploding everywhere.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Ok, ok, here's a little treat that should satisfy some.....

ask that to the first lady of the USAaaa!

And, what elected post does she hold again?
And, is she, or is she not, married to a U.S. citizen?
Last I checked, that makes her a legal citizen as well.

Hmmm.... and your point is???

edit on 9/8/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

The right is also full of hypocrisies.
Don't be so partisan.

The OP is about the lefts hypocrisies.
Don't derail the thread.

As long as you agree that both sides are full of hypocrisies then we have no problem.
BTW you did derail by appearing to put all of it on the left.

How did I put it all on the left?

I'm far from partisan. I dislike establishment Republicans more than I do the Dems. I voted for Obama and then Bernie in the primaries. I'm more of an independent. I voted for Trump simply because I can't stand the Clinton's.

If it makes you feel any better, yes the hypocrisies run deep on both sides.

I just have a bad taste in my mouth right now with the left because of the disgusting identity politics that the left is pushing.

I don't like being called a racist because I voted for the lesser of two evils IMO. Why does the left have to throw labels on any and everyone? All it does is divide, divide, divide. You're this ...ist, or you're that ...ist, or this ism or that phobe.

The only thing I should be called is an American and heaven forbid the left dare call me that.

edit on 9 8 2017 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

The posters have pinned everything on the left for so long it's hard to tell apart. I have a bad taste in my mouth with the right as well. I apologize if you didn't mean it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Even Clinton knows the laws of the country, at least when it doesn't pertain to herself.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that the same posters that say they don't support Hagfish are the same ones constantly making excuses for her?

🤔

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Anyone else notice that the same posters that say they don't support Hagfish are the same ones constantly making excuses for her?

🤔

It's known officially as schizophrenia. It is a mental disorder that I have found many people on the edges of the political spectrum display the same symptoms, quite regularly. Those the the ones on each side of the bell curve, which are the lowest numbers. However, the media reports their actions using an inverse bell curve model because it makes more $$.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why should we care about Hillary? She's gone. Ignore her. Move on.
We have bigger problems than her.

She's not gone.

Along with Soros, she is promoting numerous PACs that are active in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Far from gone.

Still extremely dangerous.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why should we care about Hillary? She's gone. Ignore her. Move on.
We have bigger problems than her.

She's not gone.

Along with Soros, she is promoting numerous PACs that are active in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Far from gone.

Still extremely dangerous.

They want everyone to pay no attention to the hagfish behind that curtain.

That is hot the Hagfish you are looking for....

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: thesaneone

🤔

It's known officially as schizophrenia. It is a mental disorder that I have found many people on the edges of the political spectrum display the same symptoms, quite regularly. Those the the ones on each side of the bell curve, which are the lowest numbers. However, the media reports their actions using an inverse bell curve model because it makes more $$.

Either that or they are agent provocateurs. I wouldn't put it past the media from both sides and even the government paying them.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As dangerous as you.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
8,955th verse ... same as the first.

Pointing out that the topic here is dishonest and misleading is NOT "defending" Hillary Clinton.

It only seems so to those who are so OBSESSED with her that they can't deal rationally with ANY issue.

Speaking of mental disorders ...
edit on 8-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Clinton's only pertinent comment: "Just because your child gets across the border doesn't mean they get to stay."

This is was in response to a SPECIFIC question about the flood of children we saw coming in from Central and South America in 2014; it has nothing to do with DACA which was established in 2012.

Another stupid lie.

Educate yourself.

Wikipedia - DACA

Here for starters:

Needless to say, Clinton’s tune changed quite a bit during her 2016 run and her post-candidate career. Just a year after her interview with Amanpour, she became a vocal immigration champion — specifically voicing her support for DACA.

OK. That is from the source material, but it was not quoted in the OP. But this isn't about DACA. It is about hypocrisy. She is a hypocrite. You can mince words if you like, and play a semantics game if it makes you happy, but Hillary is full of it, just like every other politician. She got caught, and her supporters are now trying to make excuses for her.

As if that mass murderer psychopath Hillary actually cares about mexican's. Theyre just pawns on a chessboard for her to perpetrate her megalomania. Just like her supporters are, to her. These people dont give a F about anybody but their elite little tribe. Those children could get stuft thru a wood chipper and shed laugh at the tape.

edit on 8-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I gotta say DA, for somebody that loves to accuse others of deflecting, lately all you've been saying is "what about the right?"

Nobody is denying the right, but in topics such as these where it's clearly focused on Killary Klinton and the hypocrisy of the left, the context has nothing to do with the right.

You are free to make your own thread about "both" sides, you know ?¿

ETA: or even better, go in a thread bashing the right and say "what about the left?"

You know, consistency and all..
edit on 8-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Another stupid lie.

Educate yourself.

Wikipedia - DACA

Here for starters:

As if that mass murderer psychopath Hillary actually cares about mexican's. Theyre just pawns on a chessboard for her to perpetrate her megalomania. Just like her supporters are, to her. These people dont give a F about anybody but their elite little tribe. Those children could get stuft thru a wood chipper and shed laugh at the tape.

She encapsulates the "banality of evil".

People are chattel to be used when and as she sees fit.

Pity those who don't realise this, another saying fits well.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I gotta say DA, for somebody that loves to accuse others of deflecting, lately all you've been saying is "what about the right?"

Nobody is denying the right, but in topics such as these where it's clearly focused on Killary Klinton and the hypocrisy of the left, the context has nothing to do with the right.

You are free to make your own thread about "both" sides, you know ?¿

Sorry for pointing out the hypocrisy of many right-wing posters here. They truly believe there can never be anything wrong with the right and if there's something wrong they blame it on the left.
I'm trying to keep ATS balanced.
Is that ok?

Besides why should we care about Hillary? I don't get the obsession with her. It's almost as if they have the hots for her. *Shudders*

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Besides why should we care about Hillary? I don't get the obsession with her. It's almost as if they have the hots for her. *Shudders*

LOL.

It's called Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ... while we're tossing around psychiatric terms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join