It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't know if it's a ballon or whatever ? But I can't say what it is until I see more clips 😏

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think asking for a video that sees it moving away into the distance IS asking too much. It sounds as though it moved slowly in a direction, and to the observers it seemed almost static for the most part. But being spherical, it becomes much harder to gauge whether it is moving away from them, because no perspective.

Furthermore, it would be really easy (as one of the observers) to also think it 'could' be a balloon, a weird balloon, something mundane, and not feel the need to see it/film it vanishing into the distance... people to see places to go.

You might as well ask that someone followed it into space to the alien mothership and to watch the occupants step out of it... with video footage the whole time. At what point is one satisfied?

Here's the thing, the guy who posted the main 7 minute video is on youtube. You yourself could go there and ask him this question and get an actual answer. But far easier to stomp feet and add πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚s to make everything sound far fetched and rediculous right? The only sane one in the room.
It isn't a helpful approach to be honest my Welsh neighbour! How about getting your hands dirty. This isn't going to be solved by the end of your weekend.

Peace.
edit on 3-9-2017 by saladfingers123456 because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I think asking for a video that sees it moving away into the distance IS asking too much. It sounds as though it moved slowly in a direction, and to the observers it seemed almost static for the most part. But being spherical, it becomes much harder to gauge whether it is moving away from them, because no perspective.

Furthermore, it would be really easy (as one of the observers) to also think it 'could' be a balloon, a weird balloon, something mundane, and not feel the need to see it/film it vanishing into the distance... people to see places to go.

You might as well ask that someone followed it into space to the alien mothership and to watch the occupants step out of it... with video footage the whole time. At what point is one satisfied?

Here's the thing, the guy who posted the main 7 minute video is on youtube. You yourself could go there and ask him this question and get an actual answer. But far easier to stomp feet and add πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚s to make everything sound far fetched and rediculous right? The only sane one in the room.
It isn't a helpful approach to be honest my Welsh neighbour! How about getting your hands dirty. This isn't going to be solved by the end of your weekend.

Peace.

The only direction it moved was down the way when it was being winched back down to Terra firma, but that video doesn't get you YT hits.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Peace.

No thanks I'm off to bed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Duh... Bob ain't home

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error.

The following address failed:

[email protected]

--- The header of the original message is following. ---

Received: from [74.208.5.21] ([74.208.5.21]) by mx.perfora.net (mxeueus002
[74.208.5.21]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M1YdD-1dVEiW0asb-00tVnx for
; Sun, 03 Sep 2017 19:40:33 +0200
Received: from XXXXXXXXX.XX.XXXXXXX.XX ([XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]) by mx.perfora.net
(mxeueus002 [74.208.5.21]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M2vGy-1dWc1m44r0-00shec
for [email protected]; Sun, 03 Sep 2017 19:40:32 +0200
Received: from [192.168.2.8] ([91.190.4.3])

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

in retrospect i can see why it was weird

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The only direction it moved was down the way when it was being winched back down to Terra firma, but that video doesn't get you YT hits.

That sounds like you have convinced yourself of what you think it is and that it is a hoax of some sort. There is no solid evidence for that at this point. Open minds are a must ya know, it really helps with this kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That sounds like you have convinced yourself of what you think it is and that it is a hoax of some sort. There is no solid evidence for that at this point. Open minds are a must ya know, it really helps with this kind of thing.

Yeap 😊

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Just astral jumped into a meeting real deep in the hive of the elite, found out that...some signal from space is pinging off this thing and the thing is still in the air somewhere over Oregan.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The one i seen in Manchester exact same as this was that high nothing could of tethered it and it moved across the sky then we just lost sight of it like it had disappeared, never thought nothing of it till this video its the same sighting....

A proper Unidentified flying object

Any Info from the helicopter guys ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Yeap 😊

Im glad you agree on keeping an open mind!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I stabilised the car footage. I may do others with some time.

And in case the above doesn't work...
www.youtube.com...

And if the link doesn't work, then there is a conspiracy.

p.s. I've just invited Julian Lopez to join in the conversation here, so he can answer questions. I have no idea if he will or not, but if he does, please be respectful and nice. No one wants to join in a conversation if there is hostility. Fingers crossed!

edit on 3-9-2017 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2017 by saladfingers123456 because: Added some more stuff about the witness re:invite

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think balloon can be ruled out tethered or not..

When the helicopter flies around it the wind from the propeller would blow any balloon around right?

But it just stays still. Very perplexing....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I thought about that, draft from a heli would alt east influence the balloon, but the heli may by too far away.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InterstellarSloth

I thought about that, draft from a heli would alt east influence the balloon, but the heli may by too far away.

Yeah must be... Why would the chopper leave if it was anything remotely UFOish?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

They could have been ordered to leave

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's not a hoax and was never intended to be. It's a advertising balloon.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: notsure1

They could have been ordered to leave

By telepathy or verbally by the great bossman on the control room.?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It's not a hoax and was never intended to be. It's a advertising balloon.

Advertising what and to who? The only ones that will see anything are birds and helicopters.
edit on 3-9-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is a very very clever advertisment for powerful binoculars

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join