It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The best video I've seen so far. This is really weird.

They edited for the contrast/gamma.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
New video from the same source as one previously seen...

www.youtube.com...

I've seen a lot of comments elsewhere to the effect that, the helicopter did a circle and then flew away. These videos seem to dismiss that, and feels more like a nervous stand off to me... a bit like that bit in independence day where the helicopter tries to make contact and gets blown up

p.s. Credit goes to "The BLACKOUT KiD On Instagram" for this and the other video. Visit his YT page and say thanks!

edit on 3-9-2017 by saladfingers123456 because: adding credits

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

New video, thanks!! The helicopter visited the object at least twice, possibly 3 times. The first time, when it was East of West Covina and in the region of Brackett Field Airport (probably a good reason why the chopper came in the first place) is when the chopper circled it, twice, then flew off. Caught in the original video and in the 1st Part of this video you've posted.

The second time it approached, it didn't circle it, and it did what's in this video, which is possibly the same as the FedEx depot video and possibly the same as the third video by the original guy (no circling, more of a stand off or attempt at rotor wash). Again, it departs after a couple of minutes.

I'm still working out if it returned a third time. The photo from Atladena, which is purported to be about an hour later, suggests it may have returned again. Locals probably have a clearer idea of just how many times the chopper came, departed and returned, though we must accept this was between 7 and 9am so people would've been busy doing things other than watching a UFO for 2-3 hours solid

edit on 3-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It made local news, they tried to contact LA County Sheriff

www.sgvtribune.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Not saying this is a hoax one way or another, but this is somewhat interesting. Look at the color, the shape, and the strange dark patches

I completely agree with you, the youtube video doesn’t provide much detail, but well spotted.

It is very interesting to watch this video. I am no linguist, but the location of this object appears to be eastern European, more specifically not the US.

If the object in the OP is an advertising balloon, or a weather balloon. I can say with confidence that it appears to be identical with the object drifting behind the mountain.

I was fascinated by the apparent protrusion which was very clear in the OP’s vid, filmed in HD

Using a 4k monitor and a magnifying glass, I almost came to the conclusion that it could be a helium ballon that a sky diver or base diver could launch themselves from as there appears to be a hominid shape protruding from the side, of course this could still be shaping on a balloon or something similar.

I could dismiss what I am seeing as a balloon. It travels slowly like a balloon, but when it is at rest, it appears to remains rigid without spinning.

One would have to conclude that, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a decoy.

I certainly would’t dismiss arial surveillance.

I just find it very odd that the exact same duck is quacking on the other side of the planet.

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Not saying this is a hoax one way or another, but this is somewhat interesting. Look at the color, the shape, and the strange dark patches:

Could be an advertising balloon that got away. Although I have to admit that I've been doing some skywatching in the evenings in the San Fernando Valley, which is northwest of L.A. It's a busy airspace, near the Burbank Airport, and you wouldn't think it would be possible to see anything of interest. And most of what I see are balloons of one kind or another, and they're fairly easy to spot I live relatively close to Universal Studios and Warner Bros., and little kids lose their balloons there. Some come from downtown L.A., because the wind this time of year generally blows to the NNW and that blows them overhead. I've gotten pretty good at spotting balloons and various aircraft.

However, I've been some odd things lately. Odd enough for me to invest in a good monocular so I can see what's going on with some of these things.

I personally think that the oddest stuff is happening way up in the sky, just at the edge of visual range, and usually in the evening when the sun changes angle enough to catch a reflection. There are these "balloons," but they would have to be pretty big to be seen that high up. They will oscillate and drift, like they're floating with the wind, but I saw one the other day just stop oscillating, change direction several times, meet up with another "balloon," and do a kind of circular dance with it, and then the two just slowly drifted apart in different directions (which might be difficult if they're both following the same wind), and slowly vanish. Very curious.

On another occasion, after I had already seen a couple of actual balloons float by (you can tell by the wobble, and of course the strings) I saw another thing kind of sail by in the general direction but rather than reflected light, it seemed to have a glow of its own, and it was flying noticeably faster than the real balloons. Like it was pretending to be a balloon?

Oh, well, then why didn't I take video? Because at first you don't think that much of it. You think it's just an odd balloon or something. By the time you understand how unusual it is, it's already gone. Or it's a small dot in the sky and it wouldn't be identifiable unless you had good equipment with a decent telephoto lens. So why bother?

But there are odd things floating about, even in someplace as heavily monitored as L.A. What are they? Balloons mostly -- birthday balloons or advertising balloons that got away, and so on. Airplanes and helicopters. They may even be some kind of high altitude drones being tested by Google or Apple or one of our other high-tech overlords to take pictures, monitor stuff, or relay signals without satellites.

I don't know. But it is interesting how every now and then it's like "what the heck is that?"

edit on 3-9-2017 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What ever it is: Either a Drone , Balloon , Spy n Spectator Cam

it looks as if or should i say Reminds me of ::

A Spherical Object , a Foo Fighter ,

What was Seen in World War 2 on Both Sides of the War Axis and Allies

whats been In Sci Fi Pulp Magazines Since the 1920s

What a been examined by the Robertson Panel

of the Two Films that was Recorded in the 1950s

Montana 1950
Mariana UFO incident
en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

Nick Mariana UFO Footage - 1950 - Great Falls, Montana

and Utah 1952 UFO Incidents

www.youtube.com...

Delbert Newhouse UFO Footage - 1952 - Tremonton, Utah

The Robertson Panel Analysis

www.youtube.com...

1950 montana & 1952 Utah UFO Film (Extended Analysis)

these Segments were Eventually made as a Documentary

called U.F.O. made in 1956

( a Recreation of a Real Life Story about these Incidents from a Man,
a investigator Named Albert M Chop as Actor Tom Towers : Portrays Chop )

Unidentified Flying Objects(1956)
www.tcm.com...

UFO: The True Story of Flying Saucers

Robert Barrow Presents A Tribute to the 1956 Feature-Length Documentary Motion Picture released through United Artists, Quite Possibly The Most Important Movie Ever Produced
ufothemovie.blogspot.com...

Albert M. Chop
sohp.us...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

www.sgvtribune.com...

Some interesting observations by Daniel Acosta (not sure which witness that is).

“It’s the strangest thing. I have no idea,” he said.

The object’s lack of motion was particularly striking, he said.

“We watched it for 10 minutes. It didn’t move,” he said. “It didn’t seem to be tethered.”

Acosta said he initial reaction was: “That doesn’t belong there, and it doesn’t make sense.”

That's 2 witnesses that seem to think it didn't have a tether. Anyway, bed time! Night y'all.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

How sweet...earth was just given away to some huge alien kid.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Most interesting thing to me out of that was:

Local police and sheriff’s officials had no information regarding the sightings, and Federal Aviation Spokesman Allen Kenitzer said he also had no information regarding the incident, which resulted in no report by the FAA.

They dedicated a lot of time and fuel following this thing.. why would they have no information?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Anyway to find out which company the helicopter belonged (assuming non-military), and get a witness statement?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Snapped this off SecureTeam, was submitted by an Alex Crowly.
It shows the radar track of the helicopter that circled the UFO.
It was a Los Angeles Sheriff helicopter. Pretty cool.

Since funded by LA taxpayers, an FOIA request would probably work, but wonder about the time late on that!
edit on 3-9-2017 by charlyv because: clarity

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the powers that be like to keep you shackled by having you believe lies. as i have stated metaphysically the truth will always empower you and set you free. lies are only contained out of corruption.

yes these are aliens.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Because I am too busy to read 10+ pages of other people's comments. My apologies for having a life. I will try not to spoil yours anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Hmm, that is not very close to West Covina. So I don't think that map is correct. I live in the area.

Sheriff choppers circle around a lot of things, so I don't think that is the map from the event.

Secureteam is a serial hoaxer trying to get views any way possible so it wouldn't be new if he made up some map to get attention.
edit on 3-9-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
imagine this. alien ship crashes. soldiers: what should we do?
"lets ask frankie"
Frankie is the fat man in with the government, has billions of dollars, is elite higher up, he says "the public shouldnt know. hide them!"

So they do.

Does he care about the public? No. He's acting for the higher class.

People wanted to know about UFO's right as they were on news channels. But corruption and greed seeped into the hearts of the higher up. They said "only we can know. This is crazy info!" and with info there is power.

The more truth you have, the more power.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

www.sgvtribune.com...

Thank-you for linking to that news article. I didn't know that there were 2 helicopters, and that they were Sheriff helos.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Don't you know what would happen if they had been honest about it?
Let me show you
Gov: Aliens are here.
People: Screw the government, hi aliens!!! come down here!!
Aliens come
Gov is no longer anyone, alien technology out matches any importance of government
edit on 3-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
and whats next is these 'higher class' rich 'governments'
are paying no bodies to get rid of evidence!

they use their 'riches' to secure their power through the use of basically slaves who will take a cheap dime to secure their family.

----
The aliens want us to know. We the public want to know. (99%)
There's only one force stopping it. The higher elite. (0.5%)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: charlyv

Hmm, that is not very close to West Covina. So I don't think that map is correct. I live in the area.

Sheriff choppers circle around a lot of things, so I don't think that is the map from the event.

Secureteam is a serial hoaxer trying to get views any way possible so it wouldn't be new if he made up some map to get attention.

Well it comes from FlightAware, which tracks realtime aircraft flight data. Don't know any more details.
As far as SecureTeam, I was very critical of them in the past, however Tyler has reduced some (not all) of his far fetched opinionated dialog as of late, and may post something that turned out to be a hoax, but the video was sent to him. All in all, I think he has a lot of content, and that is what people want to see. You have to make your own mind up about everything you see or read , anyway.
edit on 3-9-2017 by charlyv because: s

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think when UFO's aren't flying, but still have things to do here on Earth, they are at rest high up in the mountains, or under the ocean, on the ocean bottom.

The prevalence of phones with good cameras, make it seem as if aliens are increasing their presence here. I think they've always been here, but just weren't filmed as frequently.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join