It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Think this image taken from the Facebook page has nailed it. So sad it wasn't the real deal...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Haha your a troll if ya believe that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamMon, 04 Sep 2017 07:08:22 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

Think this image taken from the Facebook page has nailed it. So sad it wasn't the real deal...

A bit of research about brass knuckles:- A marijuana oil company.
From a facebook post:
Don't Miss @HighLife.2017 Empowered By Brass Knucklesâ„¢! It's Gonna be Lit on 8/26 & 8/27 at the NOS Center in San Bernardino! Wait till You see the Line Up and what We've Got in the Works for You! The
Get Your tickets While their Still Available at www.HighLifeMusicFestival.com ! Don't Sleep on this One! You Already Know We'll be there with that Heat!

So the time frame is right. But I'm still not totally convinced tbh.
From the paper: "It was not clear Sunday night whether the advertising balloon was the same object that triggered Monday’s UFO sighting reports."

The pictures of the knuckles balloon and the video footage look different. A picture from the helicopter would lay this all to rest... or a word from the pilot.

EDIT: Sorry Tommyjo, you already covered most of this. I'm just repeating stuff. The shot at 32 seconds is a good match.

What a pity. Still... truth is truth huh! Well done. On to the next one I guess! At least it wasn't a hoax... I hate that crap.
edit on 4-9-2017 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
salad fingers you let tommy trick you momentarily same as me. you can get a better view of those concert views at about 6 seconds in and they have gaping holes on the bottom.

kurajaina unfortuneately you missed the point i was rising. people took pics of that balloon. different shade. dinky. likely blew around in the wind.

just 10 km off from where the sunday UFO sighting was, in Seirra Medra.
I suggest you look a little differently.

What are the chances of a balloon, completely different than the original video, being set loose within 10 km? We know for a fact they arent the same.

It's called a cover up.

If you look a little closer, the odds of that happening are 1 in a billion.
Unless it was intetional. So they actually themselves, proved that it was an anomolous activity in the sky with the obvious attempt to hide it and mask it. They showed it themselves.

We should be thanking them. Indirectly letting us know.
edit on 4-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The only direction it moved was down the way when it was being winched back down to Terra firma, but that video doesn't get you YT hits.

Or stars and flags here either.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The only direction it moved was down the way when it was being winched back down to Terra firma, but that video doesn't get you YT hits.

You are assuming it was a helium sourced object that at some point WAS falling, and as that was happening, no one was longer interested. You assume too much.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: Britman
Not saying it isn't an advertisement balloon. But what was it advertising exactly? If we don't understand the message what the point of it. Seems to be a crap tool to advertise a product if it's so high we can't read what's written on it.

The point being that it broke loose from its original moorings and drifted dragging its rigging/mooring lines. The LAPD helo would just be checking it out as a hazard to flight safety. Not a lot they can do about it but monitor it.

No doubt there will be lots of people putting in FOIA requests for the details and any helo camera footage. For some people they will never buy that is simply an advertising sphere

But it was NOT drifting. You have missed the whole point, namely, that it was stationary. So you ignore inconvenient facts by inventing new ones more consistent with the piece of tosh you want to sell to us, i.e., its an advertising sphere.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: justbe
I just found a video where some guy calls the sheriffs dept and gets an answer. Supposedly it was a car advertising.. but they dont know which company it was. Er, so if they dont know which company it was, then how do they know it was a car ad??? LOL
You can cut to the chase and start listening at about 12mins

The full statement is "some kind of car advertisment balloon or something like that". It hasn't been determined exactly what type of advert it was but just a general description.

The comments section on that video is just utter madness - conspiracy central! They wouldn't believe it even if someone recovered the deflated balloon or if there was camera footage from the helicopter.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: Britman
Not saying it isn't an advertisement balloon. But what was it advertising exactly? If we don't understand the message what the point of it. Seems to be a crap tool to advertise a product if it's so high we can't read what's written on it.

The point being that it broke loose from its original moorings and drifted dragging its rigging/mooring lines. The LAPD helo would just be checking it out as a hazard to flight safety. Not a lot they can do about it but monitor it.

No doubt there will be lots of people putting in FOIA requests for the details and any helo camera footage. For some people they will never buy that is simply an advertising sphere

But it was NOT drifting. You have missed the whole point, namely, that it was stationary. So you ignore inconvenient facts by inventing new ones more consistent with the piece of tosh you want to sell to us, i.e., its an advertising sphere.

But it was drifting - however slowly. If you follow the thread it was noted some miles away from the location.

Andrew and I both saw this object this morning 6:45 - 7:30 from Mt. View H.S in El Monte. It just sat in the same position for a long time, perhaps circling slowly. It then traveled slowly southwest towards Long Beach. I wouldn't have believed it if we didn't witness it with our own eyes.

See following posts in this thread. Yes it was drifting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/9/2017 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The truth stands firmly. Here's an example. I draw a brown marker mustache on me. I tell people this is real.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That this observation has some validity... ? To be fair, i used the wrong word... I should have said evidence. I just didn't expect people to be so pedantic. But I forgot where I was...

That's what I was asking about,

Hey, if you can express yourself in a fashion that doesn't require interpretation you should,

I wouldn't have asked "proof of what".

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
it seems you're asking every other post to clarify.. maybe its you who needs to change and not eveyrone else

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

there's people who've seen aliens here

So what?

Its usually those people that hurt Ufology the most.

there's millions of people world wide who have seen an alien in person.

That's a rather bold statement.

How can you speak for what so many people have seen?

you can only speak for yourself here.

Now I am really confused.

Other posters can only speak for themselves but you can speak for millions?

You are assuming it was a helium sourced object that at some point WAS falling, and as that was happening, no one was longer interested. You assume too much.

assume too much?

Just look at the things I quoted you saying, mostly assumptions based on personal beliefs.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
it seems you're asking every other post to clarify.. maybe its you who needs to change and not eveyrone else

No,

just 1 post. It was the only post I did in this thread until I got a reply in which I posted my second post in which you replied to above.

You sound like a very confused person, very confused.

maybe you need pay attention to what you are replying to.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
assume too much?

Just look at the things I quoted you saying, mostly assumptions based on personal beliefs.

*experiences
anyway there's no point in talking to you if you take each line out of the given context and then attack it. learn interpretation i dont think english is your first language or you are a troll.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

it seems you're asking every other post to clarify.

Lets look at this another way.

What is wrong with discussion on a discussion site?

What is wrong with asking for clarification so there is no confusion in whats said and what is meant to be said?

What is wrong in asking for clarification when what you read is just sooo wrong and contradicting that you have to ask?

maybe its you who needs to change and not eveyrone else

Who asked anyone to change anything about themselves?

What the F are you on about?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

assume too much?

*experiences

I shouldn't ask for clarification because you seem to think people need to change or whatever you were on about before.

However,

So you have had experiences with Millions of people witnessing Aliens?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
you asked someone if given the chance, they should do something that they didn't do naturally. you telling them to change.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

assume too much?

*experiences

I shouldn't ask for clarification because you seem to think people need to change or whatever you were on about before.

However,

So you have had experiences with Millions of people witnessing Aliens?

you can ask for clarification just don't be rude like you were.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
hey is anyone good at reading those text that the aliens gave stan romanek as i can read them but i need to talk to someone who understands them more
:

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join