It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Possible explanations anyone?
Maybe CGI, but that doesn't explain the helicopter, and his commentary matching up. Would of had to hire a helicopter, or know the heli was going to be there.
Possibly a balloon? But it's buoyancy would have to be perfect, and there would have to be no wind. Or it could bee tethered to the ground, doesn't seem likely though.

For all those who ask where the HD videos are of UFO's, here you go.

youtu.be... Heres the link, still cant figure out how to embed.

edit on 1-9-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
All you need is this zMbwck2Lcxc

looks cool.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InterstellarSloth

Looks very real, and very strange, it appears the helicopter clearly sees it, and is knowingly circling it.

Possible explanations anyone?
Maybe CGI, but that doesn't explain the helicopter, and his commentary matching up. Would of had to hire a helicopter, or know the heli was going to be there.
Possibly a balloon? But it's buoyancy would have to be perfect, and there would have to be no wind. Or it could bee tethered to the ground, doesn't seem likely though.

For all those who ask where the HD videos are of UFO's, here you go.

Link to Video
Heres the link, still cant figure out how to embed.

Fixed the OP for you.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Cool video, looks real. My first thought is a mylar balloon, but then why would a helicopter circle a mylar balloon?

I see in the video comments that secureteam is already soliciting the guy.
edit on 1-9-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

a reply to: Fisherr

Thanks

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

First thought was also a balloon, most logical explanation, but would have to be tethered by quite the line, and would have to be pretty large. There doesn't appear to be much wind, but even a little would have a balloon going all over the place.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That is a really clear video...and it's daylight!

To me, it looks like a drone being controlled by either the helicopter, or someone at a control center. Maybe testing a new law enforcement tool for combating gangs?

I'd like to see something like that hover over a certain North Korean leader, and zap him with a laser.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I wonder what it is? It looks pretty big, that was a big helicoptor going around it. Some sort of big balloon.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I didn't even think of a drone, I guess because it's not in the typical shape of one, but that is a possible explanation.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

First thought was also a balloon, most logical explanation, but would have to be tethered by quite the line, and would have to be pretty large. There doesn't appear to be much wind, but even a little would have a balloon going all over the place.

Also, near the end it looks like something comes out of the top of it, or it changes shape. Though that could be just a change in perspective and/or lighting.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Very strange, and it doesn't spin or rotate like a balloon, not even a little bit. It maintains the same aspect the whole time. The dark material area looks very odd as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Interesting video. At first I thought it could be a balloon, but since it got the attention of the pilot flying the helicopter, you have to consider it was strange enough for him to circle around it. They also said a second helicopter circled around it. I would have really liked to see how this sphere exited.

Someone track down the helicopter pilots! I would like to hear what they saw at their vantage point.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Maybe a Death Star drone?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I didn't even think of a drone, I guess because it's not in the typical shape of one, but that is a possible explanation.

If it's not a civilian law enforcement drone, or a military drone.... it could have been a scout from a mothership in space. Anything unusual reported by the I.S.S. as of late?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Something like that could be a possibility, I don't see any props, or arms, maybe they are concealed. If that is what it is, my guess is that it's military/police, because it is stable as $%&@, and looks seriously big. Definitely no consumer product.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
No idea what it is, but I don't think it could have been anything to really be alarmed about since the chopper only took one turn around it. Still pretty cool though

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe that (whatever it is) hovered there all day, and at night this is what it looked like?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That came to my mind, if it was something serious, heli would have stuck around for a while longer, but can't possibly know all circumstances of the engagement. Heli could have been passing by, low fuel, spotted it and wanted to take a look. Heli could have been called in to check it out, and it turned out to be nothing, heli could have been controlling it. Heli could have not wanted to create a rouse by circling for 20 minutes and drawing attention to it. Heli could have been frightened by it. ETC.....

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Something like that could be a possibility, I don't see any props, or arms, maybe they are concealed. If that is what it is, my guess is that it's military/police, because it is stable as $%&@, and looks seriously big. Definitely no consumer product.

Yeah the stability is what throws me off. A drone that big and round would definitely be moving around more. At least the ones we have access to.

ETA: Just wanted to add, further down in the comments section on the YouTube video people are posting pictures of it from a different location.
edit on 1-9-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It will be a real let-down when this is identified as a new kind of police or military drone. Best UFO video of the year so far, IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join