It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And now another......
www.youtube.com...

I'm telling you, unless this turns out to be something normal(ish... because it still is massive and weird)... then this event could be a biggy. There seems to be more and more footage of this coming out. I found 2 new ones in the last hour.

Oh, and another by the same guy...
"August 28 monday around 6:45am me and my coworker noticed a black orb hovering over the area of La Puente West Covina and it was visible from Whittier in the area I was working at. Also I noticed a lot of activity with the sheriff's flying over it."
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2017 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the heads up - sorry i missed that!

So long that's we can be sure that the 2 'filmers' aren't in cahoots, then this is an interesting video.

ETA: I guess saladfingers vid posted makes a 'hoaxer conspiracy' a long shot now there's now 3 'filmers'

edit on 3-9-2017 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
uhmmmmm...... guys.......
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
sh#t is hitting the fan....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
uhmmmmm...... guys.......
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
sh#t is hitting the fan....

Those videos are pretty old... but interesting too for sure.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well they're 2012 and 2015, so it's hitting the fan in real slo-mo...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

I just e-mailed this company: www.mybigballoons.com...

We are going somewhat crazy over a "UFO" sighting over Los Angeles in this forum thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion it is a tethered, spherical advertising balloon as shown on your website here: www.mybigballoons.com...

It would be nice if you would comment on that event, especially if you know that it was one of your balloons.
Have you ever heard that someone tethers a balloon to a car for testing it or something similar?
The balloon in the video was moving slowly, a helicopter arrived and circled it.

For the records: I am sure that UFOs are real and I like Tom DeLonge, Steven Greer and - dare I say even the W word here? - David Wilcock. But I think this is really just a tethered balloon.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

We are going somewhat crazy over a "UFO" sighting over Los Angeles in this forum thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion it is a tethered, spherical advertising balloon as shown on your website here: www.mybigballoons.com...

It would be nice if you would comment on that event, especially if you know that it was one of your balloons.
Have you ever heard that someone tethers a balloon to a car for testing it or something similar?
The balloon in the video was moving slowly, a helicopter arrived and circled it.

For the records: I am sure that UFOs are real and I like Tom DeLonge, Steven Greer and - dare I say even the W word here? - David Wilcock. But I think this is really just a tethered balloon.

Good thinking on contacting them, let's see what they say huh.
I'm not sure about tethered balloon though. It was reported to have flown off towards the beach. Also, that would be one hell of a long tether, and to what end? If it is advertising, then no one is going to see it up there. If a weather balloon, then it would seem a bit odd to be so gawddamn big! Any comparable tethered balloons that you have ever seen/heard of?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
And now another......
www.youtube.com...

I'm telling you, unless this turns out to be something normal(ish... because it still is massive and weird)... then this event could be a biggy. There seems to be more and more footage of this coming out. I found 2 new ones in the last hour.

The guy zooms in on the helicopter and it is a sheriff helicopter (1:26 in the video). Just found the exact same type on google images:
sheriff helicopter
Can someone in the area contact the LA sheriff's department please!!!
soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Their largest balloon is 10 feet in diameter. Referencing the helicopter for size, this thing looks to be at least 20 feet in diameter. Also, what would be the purpose of an advertising balloon if you can't read what's on it from the ground??

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The guy zooms in on the helicopter and it is a sheriff helicopter (1:26 in the video). Just found the exact same type on google images:
sheriff helicopter
soulwaxer

This is probably the most important step, and also I'd be tempted to record the conversation (telling them that you are for legal purposes, with the reasoning of accurate note keeping etc).
I'm also thinking of inviting the various video makers to join in the conversation here, it'd really help on nailing down some details.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

i know and they are identical

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

yes i know

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

David Wilcock

get out

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
London a few weeks earlier.

At 1.20 an object ( possibly an aircraft ) flies from right to left near the bottom of the screen.

This may possibly determine how fast the orb is moving.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

sheriff helicopter
soulwaxer

This is probably the most important step, and also I'd be tempted to record the conversation (telling them that you are for legal purposes, with the reasoning of accurate note keeping etc).
I'm also thinking of inviting the various video makers to join in the conversation here, it'd really help on nailing down some details.

Here is their Facebook page: LASD Aero Bureau
We now know what to do!

Any takers?

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: saladfingers123456

i know and they are identical

Just so you know, I wasn't being mean... it's just the comment you made with the links felt like you'd just stumbled upon a video of current news reports stating INVASION IS HERE!!!! or something. But cool stuff.

On another note, I've just put all of the clips I've downloaded of it in a line in premiere, and I have nearly 25 minutes of footage of this thing altogether. That is quite substancial! 11 different clips from 7 different people in different locations/situations.
I'm just trying to do some stabilised clips so we can get a good look at it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This could be our pilot!

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Still no clips of the thing moving off .. 😳 Ya would think 3 mins of recording wouldn't run every ones battery dry ? Hahahaha I've got a bridge for sale .. any offers ? 😂

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Still no clips of the thing moving off .. 😳 Ya would think 3 mins of recording wouldn't run every ones battery dry ? Hahahaha I've got a bridge for sale .. any offers ? 😂

Well the original video shows it drifting away and pretty much out of camera range in the 3rd clip, and it was a lot more than 3 minutes of video, so not really certain what you mean. I also get suspicious of abruptly-ended UFO videos. But I think this just moved slowly in a direction and out of camera range. Unless you were expecting a dramatic high-speed ascent or something, it's quite possible it just moved out of camera range.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

well, if you had bothered to read even a little bit of the thread before commenting, you would know that other people also took videos and photographs of the object. so.... no.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join