It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Grader Sent to Office, Investigated, for “Pronoun Mishap”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So your answer to make parents spend more money on education or keep their kids home because of a kid in elementary school whose parents think they need to transition? I just want some clarification?

That's what Sheye and apparently some others here in this thread want. If you complain about how public schools teach your children then quit complaining and homeschool them or send them to private schools of your choice.

It's not what I want ... but it seems that the way things are heading , there will be no other choice. Except of course to revolt against the public education system... which might not be a bad idea.

Once successful what do we do with the transgender children?

They will be dealt with at an appropriate age by qualified professionals . That would be starting age 13 or 14 .

In other words forcing them to accept their biological sexes until 13 or 14.

Yes... because 90% of young gender dysphoric end up changing their minds.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So your answer to make parents spend more money on education or keep their kids home because of a kid in elementary school whose parents think they need to transition? I just want some clarification?

That's what Sheye and apparently some others here in this thread want. If you complain about how public schools teach your children then quit complaining and homeschool them or send them to private schools of your choice.

It's not what I want ... but it seems that the way things are heading , there will be no other choice. Except of course to revolt against the public education system... which might not be a bad idea.

They will be dealt with at an appropriate age by qualified professionals . That would be starting age 13 or 14 .

I keep seeing that 90% figure. I've yet to see any peer reviewed study on that.
If the 90% figure is true then what about the 10%?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The 10 % will not suffer to wait until puberty ... it will only strengthen the fact that they do indeed suffer gender dysphoria and need some sort of help.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The 10 % will not suffer to wait until puberty ... it will only strengthen the fact that they do indeed suffer gender dysphoria and need some sort of help.

So until 13 or 14 allow those 10% to express their gender identity? Which one is it?
And I noticed I still hasn't gotten any source on that 90% figure.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Domo1

Transgenderism is a mental disease that needs to be treated not coddled.

Jaden

Exactly.

I dont hate transgendered any more than i hate people with bipolar or schizophrenia, but i am not going to play into there delusions.

^this. A thousand times this.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: notsure1

About 90% outgrow it.

Where did you get that statistic?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: VVV88

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Transgenderism is a mental disease that needs to be treated not coddled.

Jaden

Exactly.

I dont hate transgendered any more than i hate people with bipolar or schizophrenia, but i am not going to play into there delusions.

^this. A thousand times this.

Bi-polar and Schizophrenia are delusions?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
How long before we introduce re-education camps for pronoun offenders, I wonder?

Humm, you reminded me. There was a story about such a law which certain "representatives" are trying to pass. Imagine whom and where are trying to pass such law. This law seeks to imprison for a year, and imposes a $1,000 U.S.D. fine on social workers, healthcare providers/public health, retirement or housing institution. This includes nurses, doctors, etc who do not use the "right pronoun". Not only that, it also imposes such fine, and jail time if transgendered people, or patients who claim to be transgender are not assigned a room of their preferred gender.

As it is, there are enough problems of patients trying to rape other patients of the same sex, but this would open up a new can of worms. I am not saying all transgender people are rapists... But even men who don't really think that they are women can use this to be closer to women and try to rape them.

Not sure if it has been posted, but here it is.

Pronoun Prison? California Moves Toward Criminalizing The Refusal To Use The Correct Pronoun For Transgender People

The insanity is only getting worse.

edit on 27-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Tell them to shut up, sit down and do the bloody school work.

If they want to play make believe and pretend they are the opposite gender they can do it in there own time on the play ground and at home.

Plus get them councilling

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The teachers etc involved should be sacked and barred for life, they are NOT there to push their weird agenda's on to innocent little kids. And for those that go for this transgender stuff please do us all a favour and shut your mouth to little kids, kids who don't even understand gender yet.

Take your horrible liberal agenda away to some place where there's you and no one else. What you are doing amounts to child abuse in a most serious way, you happily decide between you and your like to be whatever gender you like but you have no right to push this on anyone, especially some one who is starting out in life and totally innocent.

Such incredible stupid times we live in, its a case of the inmates trying to run the asylum...It has to stop..
edit on 27-8-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1so some moronic people had a little boy lets call him fred. they decide fred is going to be a little girl.they told school kid in first grade called fred instead of new female name linda and gets sent principals office for it. i do not think fred who can barely read decided to be a little girl. his parents are forcing a gender on him which to me is a form of child abuse. they are the ones who should be investigated not the other child. when i was 3 my parents got divorced and my mom had a break down my middle name is james and she started calling me jaime and bought me little girl clothes and toys luckily my grand dad a retired sailor set her straight.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If you were the parents of that little girl would you keep them in public school ?

I wouldn't, because that is mental and emotional abuse.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
If you were the parents of that little girl would you keep them in public school ?

I wouldn't, because that is mental and emotional abuse.

I'd again be looking at suing the school and I'd be wondering if the other kid's family could be named in the suit too.

Something like, in order to "protect" your child, mine became the victim of bullying by policies you helped demand.
edit on 27-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There is something totally wrong in that world where these folks live, the snowflake-land. They live in this land where no man and no woman can step in, mainly because the nouns "man" and "woman" do not really exist there. It is a land, where everyone is hyper tense, partly over being so darn worried all the time, so as to not cross with any other wicked creature living there; and partly because they are so sensitive of their own form of existence and not being by any means questioned for sanity, or ridiculed by any notion, how idiotic their fantasy might initially sound. How that fantasy finally sounds, we all know - just fart and you get my point.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is such BS. Even a child has the right to the freedom of speech, but this government is out of control, so of course a teacher would do something stupid like this. What a crock of s

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Kindergarteners,

First graders.

Obvious agenda is obvious.

I agree it is child abuse since they're years away from even hitting puberty.

Gender nonsense. The progressive's version of creationism.

edit on 27-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sorry I am a dinosaur, but how do you gender transition before puberty? Isn't puberty nature's gender transition.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Wait...first graders? What are they...6? How is a 6 uear old "transitioning'? How are the parents not being investigated for child abuse?

Parents that force this crap on small children need to be removed from the gene pool.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sex is a biological factor in identity while gender is a social construct. And, as a social construct, gender has been used to socially engineer society in favor of those born with a penis. It will take a couple of generations, but, eventually, gender will go the way of race as a way of limiting someone's potential.

Racism still exists, but it's not something that is socially acceptable outside of white nationalist circles. Gender will go the same way; it will only be fundamentalists that want to discriminate when it comes to gender.

edit on 27-8-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join