It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Grader Sent to Office, Investigated, for “Pronoun Mishap”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

About 90% outgrow it.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

About 90% outgrow it.

Even if that's true what's the problem?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I will call them by there birth pronoun and treat them as there borth gender.

Simple as.

You librals can stamp your feet, cry , call me a bigot and get triggerd to the point of exploding but i will not change my stance.

Is "borth" yet another gender?
Our city is very proud of the fact we are the first major Canadian city to unroll a transgender flag crosswalk in prep for pride week. Our PM never misses a parade or an opportunity for a photo op. Our new UPC party has to apply if they can attend the parade to prove their platform conforms to proper gay rights. Police in uniform are not welcomed to join either.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

About 90% outgrow it.

Even if that's true what's the problem?

The problem is that a large percentage of the class is asked to accomadate a gender switch that in most cases turns out to be false.

Imagine how this little girl will feel three years from now when this transitioning boy decides to be a boy again. She will have his female name ingrained into her brain through much fear, and most likely get sent to the principles office for failing to call the de transitioning boy by his male name.

I could see it happening.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes

I will call them by there birth pronoun and treat them as there borth gender.

Simple as.

You librals can stamp your feet, cry , call me a bigot and get triggerd to the point of exploding but i will not change my stance.

Is "borth" yet another gender?
Our city is very proud of the fact we are the first major Canadian city to unroll a transgender flag crosswalk in prep for pride week. Our PM never misses a parade or an opportunity for a photo op. Our new UPC party has to apply if they can attend the parade to prove their platform conforms to proper gay rights. Police in uniform are not welcomed to join either.

Our PM is a spineless jellyfish that caters to the whims of LGBTQ community. He spends more time at pride parades and holidaying than he does on parliment hill , and many Canadians are embarrassed we have him as leader.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Sure the story isn't overblown? The right-wing news sites usually does that especially when it comes to LGBT.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Sure the story isn't overblown? The right-wing news sites usually does that especially when it comes to LGBT.

It's the left wing news sites that tend to overblow the realities. I think this little girl was truly traumatized.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

It's the left wing news sites that tend to overblow the realities. I think this little girl was truly traumatized.

Please don't deflect to the left-wing news sites.
This site is far right-wing.
You can think that she was traumatized all you want. We both don't know the full story if we are being honest about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Please don't deflect to the left-wing news sites.
This site is far right-wing.
You can think that she was traumatized all you want. We both don't know the full story if we are being honest about it.

I think knowing half the story is bad enough ...
Moral of story... don't send your children to public schools if you don't want their little minds bent by left wing trash.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

And right wing trash as well. But I do agree. Just homeschool or send them to private schools.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

Fundies always find a way to ruin life for therest of us. So?

So? ... is a good question. Why are we allowing these "Fundies" dominate so much if our current popular culture?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So? ... is a good question. Why are we allowing these "Fundies" dominate so much if our current popular culture?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

They don't affect me. That is the point. Unless they try to pass laws based on the Bible. Besides only few Fundes out of many even try anything. Just like with LGBT. How many of them really try anything? And do those few fringe elements really affect you? Why the outrage? Things are still normal. Children are usually fine. Public schools are not without problems. If you are being honest then I would recommend you be outraged for real at the child beauty pageants and how the Disney tv shows are affecting children because they are EVERYWHERE.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I honestly think he does not have Canadians interest in his radar at all. If I hear " diversity is our strenght " once more I will heave.
My window for my being a grandparent may be closing but maybe I am relieved considering what is going on in schools now.
I cringe at the thought of kids made to question gender so young. I listened to an education critic wanting to bring in a UN model of education. Brain wash them early I guess.
I feel we are being shut out of what I thought Canada was and not even feeling particularly safe anymore. And he is in Ont. today enjoying peaches and cream.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So your answer to make parents spend more money on education or keep their kids home because of a kid in elementary school whose parents think they need to transition? I just want some clarification?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So your answer to make parents spend more money on education or keep their kids home because of a kid in elementary school whose parents think they need to transition? I just want some clarification?

That's what Sheye and apparently some others here in this thread want. If you complain about how public schools teach your children then quit complaining and homeschool them or send them to private schools of your choice.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That's what Sheye and apparently some others here in this thread want. If you complain about how public schools teach your children then quit complaining and homeschool them or send them to private schools of your choice.

It's not what I want ... but it seems that the way things are heading , there will be no other choice. Except of course to revolt against the public education system... which might not be a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's not what I want ... but it seems that the way things are heading , there will be no other choice. Except of course to revolt against the public education system... which might not be a bad idea.

Once successful what do we do with the transgender children?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

They will be dealt with at an appropriate age by qualified professionals . That would be starting age 13 or 14 .

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

They will be dealt with at an appropriate age by qualified professionals . That would be starting age 13 or 14 .

In other words forcing them to accept their biological sexes until 13 or 14.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join