It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Grader Sent to Office, Investigated, for “Pronoun Mishap”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This story is ridiculous.

A first grader at a California charter school was sent to the principal’s office this week after she accidentally “mis-gendered” a transgender classmate in what’s being called a “pronoun mishap.”

Little girl unaware that a little boy was transitioning accidentally calls him by his name, gets scolded on the playground and then taken to the principals office where after an HOUR it was determined she wasn't being malicious.

This is apparently the same school where the teacher decided it would be great to talk to kindergartners about transgender things and outed the transgender girl without notifying parents. The district also informed parents they wouldn't have been allowed to opt out anyway.

I'm fine with being respectful to transgender kids. I think it's ridiculous that children are transitioning, but lets not blame them. This overprotective PC nonsense is getting to be a problem though.

“She was told that whenever there is a pronoun mishap with this biological boy who now claims to be a girl – the school must investigate,” England said.

Ugh.

Link

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wonder if this was the poor little girl who went home crying and shaking?

How much therapy is it going to take to get her head screwed on straight again?

If I were the parent, I think there would be a lawsuit.
edit on 25-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
How long before we introduce re-education camps for pronoun offenders, I wonder?

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I think the death penalty may be too harsh, but I'd be okay with life in prison for that little girl.

*shakes fist*

Damn her to hell!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
diction malfunction.

+69 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wait...first graders? What are they...6? How is a 6 uear old "transitioning'? How are the parents not being investigated for child abuse?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nothing is too harsh for a child that can't distinguish 1 of the 50 genders. Life in prison is too light of a sentence imo.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The parents of the kid who "suffered" this "pronoun mishap" should be investigated for child abuse.

And the teacher fired and barred from the profession for life.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Because this is the best thing to worry about for first graders?
Parent's and teachers should be more worried at this stage that kids are not "having accidents" (i.e. peeing themselves), than starting in on gender studies, which last I checked was a college aged class.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Im gonna say what I said in the other thread.

here was a story on my local news a while back about 2 boys, both kindergartners and best friends.

One was white and one was black. The story was one of those feel good stories about the boys getting the same hair cut so they could look exactly the same and people like their teachers would not be able to tell them apart.

It was cute , they were cute, but if they dont even know that they are different colors and cant process even that at that age. How in the hell are they suppose to know about gender ID?

Just because a 5 year old boy wants to play dress up doesnt mean he is gonna turn out transgender.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
And so it begins... ( sighs )

There is no sane reason this child should have been brought to the principles office.

The insanity of a school system that insists on children calling a child they've known as a certain gender, something different overnight , is beyond reasonable .

Geez... I abhore where public education is going , and so grateful I do not have children in the system.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Because there are probably some doctors involved.a reply to: Arizonaguy

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What an evil little bastard. I hope she gets doxxed. Run the family out of town.

This is such a huge issue, I hope the president addresses this immediately.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

When I was in first grade I wanted to be a rabbit. Should I have been allowed to transition. If a full grown adult wants to dress silly and deform their own body, fine, go ahead. But to allow a first grader to "transition" is absurd and that child's parents should be investigated.

For chrissakes, are we losing our minds? We don't let first graders choose their own meals, otherwise they'd only eat ice cream and candy. But we're going to allow them to change their sex? They can't drink, smoke, drive or vote but they can get their genitals mauled on their own choosing? WTF is going on. This is nuts.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Do you see any parallels ? We certainly are crashing civilization with these absurd actions.
How can we continue existence with such imbicile behavior ? Did other civilizations collapse this way ? Genetics don't lie.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Because there are probably some doctors involved.a reply to: Arizonaguy

Psychologists maybe, but not physicians.

And those psychologists should lose their licenses.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's not re-education if they are teaching it in a school. It's just education. A #ty one but nonetheless.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: loam

It's not re-education if they are teaching it in a school. It's just education. A #ty one but nonetheless.

No. It's re-education.

They are indoctrinating over what these kids had learned previously a little boy or little girl should be called.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Next they'll tell kids that Uncle Chester just has a mental disorder and need to care for his needs.

Minute my kid comes home saying the school said she can be a pony, is the minute I begin homeschooling.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Iostsheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Wait...first graders? What are they...6? How is a 6 uear old "transitioning'? How are the parents not being investigated for child abuse?

This is what I don't understand. Hows about making them wait awhile to see if they like it for a few years (even though I think that's too soon)?

Since I have no idea what it's like to be transgender I may be very off, but why the heck is a kid that age even thinking about this stuff? Why are parents so convinced it's not just a phase? I had some weird phases when I was a kid. I think most people do. I want what's best for the kid, but also what's best for all the OTHER kids who shouldn't have to deal with this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join