It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Grader Sent to Office, Investigated, for “Pronoun Mishap”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sadly we have to entrust our innocent children to these creeps.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Domo1

Transgenderism is a mental disease that needs to be treated not coddled.

Jaden

Christian Fundamentalism is a mental disease that needs to be treated not coddled.

Its not Christian Fundamentalism, its science. Are you going to be picky about science too?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Show me science that suggest believing in God is healthy mental behavior.

I'll compare it instantly to many Mental Diseases.

But I'll be patient for that counter-evidence first.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Racism still exists, but it's not something that is socially acceptable outside of white nationalist circles.

Pffffttttttt

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

When I was in first grade I wanted to be a rabbit. Should I have been allowed to transition. If a full grown adult wants to dress silly and deform their own body, fine, go ahead. But to allow a first grader to "transition" is absurd and that child's parents should be investigated.

For chrissakes, are we losing our minds? We don't let first graders choose their own meals, otherwise they'd only eat ice cream and candy. But we're going to allow them to change their sex? They can't drink, smoke, drive or vote but they can get their genitals mauled on their own choosing? WTF is going on. This is nuts.

Nailed it. Couldn't have said it better.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

When I was in first grade I wanted to be a rabbit. Should I have been allowed to transition. If a full grown adult wants to dress silly and deform their own body, fine, go ahead. But to allow a first grader to "transition" is absurd and that child's parents should be investigated.

For chrissakes, are we losing our minds? We don't let first graders choose their own meals, otherwise they'd only eat ice cream and candy. But we're going to allow them to change their sex? They can't drink, smoke, drive or vote but they can get their genitals mauled on their own choosing? WTF is going on. This is nuts.

Parents allow their children to "transition" to batman, superman, anyone or any animal or insect and they even pretend that they are those things all the time just to play along. If it is a "fad" or a "phase" it will disappear.

edit on 8/28/2017 by Deaf Alien because: Morning spelling without coffee

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Poor kid, she understood the "pronoun" and used it correctly,.. better than the "educators" "understood". It's a real sad time in America, these days.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Your comment brings to mind/my memory. Nothing valuable. Deaf Alien? How profound.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlsBad

Show me "science" that suggest it is not? You obviously "believe" and have "a faith" in science... Please tell me about'Hypothesis" and "theory"-root word basically, (therapy)... Then tell us about "mental diseases"? Soldier's have Chaplains/Commissioned Officers to build their "faith". Are they/do they, suffer from "mental diseases"?..You'd better hope so!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes. Why is that hard for you to understand? Are you delusional?
edit on 28-8-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Do they have their child undergo surgery to add butterfly wings to their child? Do they do hormone therapy on a child to turn them into a superman?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Do they have their child undergo surgery to add butterfly wings to their child? Do they do hormone therapy on a child to turn them into a superman?

Didn't realize that some children underwent life-altering surgeries based on their feelings.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I think the word "transition" here has a very definite meaning. Also, I don't think anyone was ever punished in school for refusing to refer to a classmate by "Batman". Third, I don't think the school would allow a kid to be dressed as Batman all day in school except maybe during a Halloween celebration.

Assuming you are correct, when did we start treating children's phases as political issues?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

She was scolded at school. Gee I wonder how much therapy she's going to need...
How ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How many tomboy girls grew up to be girly girls? I'm one I know. I wanted to play in the woods and climb trees and play on roof tops and I grew up to be very girly. Makeup and pretty clothes every day. Yes I wear makeup even if I'm not going out. It's part of getting dressed for me. Shower hair makeup clothing.
If it was like it is now I may have been labeled trans. Not that I wanted to be a boy I just wanted to be able to do the things they did although conscientious objector that I am I did draw the line at playing war or cowboys and Indians or cops and robbers. But still if that was now and my parents were paying attention they may have gotten the wrong idea. Same with boys who wanted to play girl games like house . One boy that loved playing house grew up to have five kids. Lol he may well have been mislabeled if that was today.
I think that sexual identity should be left off the table until at least puberty. Parents should go with what's apparent until then because I know I went through a phase where I wanted to be the dog and I crawled around and barked but mostly made cute sounds that said pet me. Glad no one sent me to the vet for transitioning.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think the word "transition" here has a very definite meaning. Also, I don't think anyone was ever punished in school for refusing to refer to a classmate by "Batman". Third, I don't think the school would allow a kid to be dressed as Batman all day in school except maybe during a Halloween celebration.

Assuming you are correct, when did we start treating children's phases as political issues?

How do we know that the kid was "punished"? All we have is 2nd or 3rd hand story from someone.
Oh when? When the Fundies made it an issue.
edit on 8/28/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
And so it begins... ( sighs )

There is no sane reason this child should have been brought to the principles office.

The insanity of a school system that insists on children calling a child they've known as a certain gender, something different overnight , is beyond reasonable .

Geez... I abhore where public education is going , and so grateful I do not have children in the system.

it's not public, it's a private academy with multiple locations......maybe private schools should be looked at

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

How do we know that the kid even exists? How do we know that anyone really exists?

You know that is an inappropriate tactic used by someone who doesn't have a logical response to your point.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It was so obvious that the die-hard pro child transgender crowd won´t say ANYTHING about the topic but attack single, posts and won´t respond to the article/thread.

That´s all you can because you can´t admit this was wrong from so many angles.

You disgust me.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I find myself exhibiting this unbridled joy more and more often over the decision my wife and I made awhile back to homeschool our children.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join