It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Anderson Cooper’s Family Were Slave Owners – Owned Michelle Obama’s Relatives!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Then you're not helping if all you are doing is what your supposed opponents...lefties, are accused of doing.

Do your pointy hat and well ironed garb come with a big red rubber nose and giant yellow boots??
And remember ...ONLY U CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES...

edit on 22-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Grambler
I will judge him by his actions, not that of his ancestors.

He's a big enough doody-head. He could be the first born human in a family of jackals and he has still earned all the criticism he gets, IMO.

Whatever his ancestors did cannot top his own personal sh*ttiness.

The Vanderbilts are puke though.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Then you're not helping if all you are doing is what your supposed opponents...lefties, are accused of doing.

Do your pointy hat and well ironed garb come with a big red rubber nose and giant yellow boots??
And remember ...ONLY U CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES...

If by preventing them you mean not starting them, where is the fun in that!!!

I think you misunderstood. I don't do what they do, hell thats a full time job. I dont often get involved at all, but I reply to it when I see it.

PS, btw white pointy hood and crispy white garb comes with a one size fits all hand glove. All the better to slap communists and fascists with.

Not my circus, sure aint my monkeys... but I'll throw peanuts once in a while hoping that the point comes across. right or left, you act like a one sided pillock, I'll take it on. And still not about making it about me.

It's a PITA to iron though :/
edit on 22/8/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

would I like uberfries with that ?

You know I am in facebook jail for sarcastically saying sieg heil to someone who hates America at the moment?

Quite ironic, really...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm pretty sure if we dig some of the right-wing ATS members backgrounds we'd find a few ancestors who owned slaves.

Will Cooper give reparations to Michelle or is she already too rich?

Why not some of the strong left leaning ATS members?

Oh that would just be too much shame... they'd expire in a conflagration of self loathing.

I'm quite satisfied to say I never owned another person. No one in my lineage ever owned another person. Never took anyone's land. Never kicked anyone out.

But I'm still white, so I deserve to be ostracised for all the sins of the world.

Sure some left leaning ATS member too. But as you should know the OP is another opportunity to bash the liberals. So that's why I brought some balance.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Who the hell cares?

People, are you not aware of the fact that our country is a mess, we're on the brink of another economic meltdown and the entire world is a powder keg that's just about ready to blow?

Why would you waste your time on such inconsequential dribble? All because Anderson Cooper works for CNN?

Please - please - please take a look at what's happening all around you and stop looking for this type of junk! Slavery was a shameful part of our history, but if we don't start opening our eyes and see what's happening in the present, who knows if we will even have a future.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I am shocked and appalled at this development. We should petition the WH and demand that all statues dedicated to Coopers family members be taken down immediately.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

no someone just scraped the bottom out of another barrel

[ note to self - i is going to become rich supplying new barrel bottoms ]

mr cooper is an idiot - and should be held acountable for that

the " crimes " of his great great grand parents are nothing to do with him - get over it

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I'm not sure that would go over too well, but you never know.Or, they may comply to those petitioning them without question or debate as to why.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: timidgal

Is not Anderson Cooper an agent? I can't remember anymore.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: timidgal

Is not Anderson Cooper an agent? I can't remember anymore.

He is indeed.

A CIA shill who's family once owned slaves, with no formal journalistic training, and who entices the left and doesn't vote

Now that's a book !

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure if we dig some of the right-wing ATS members backgrounds we'd find a few ancestors who owned slaves.

do you think they're screaming 'racism' and
tearing statues down?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

do you think they're screaming 'racism' and
tearing statues down?

George Washington probably would have tore down statues of British heroes.

edit on 8/22/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Thanks for confirming, I remember some story a while back about cnn and people working there for the cia, he was one. Really weird stuff going on. That really would make quite a non fiction best seller wouldn't it!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thanks for confirming, I remember some story a while back about cnn and people working there for the cia, he was one. Really weird stuff going on. That really would make quite a non fiction best seller wouldn't it!

Agents infliterating both left-wing and right-wing news is nothing new.
In fact I bet you good money some members here (you know who you are) are shills.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

ATS was much different back in 2003, you most likely wouldn't remember. Nothing like what it is now. I have no idea if shills exist but if they do, i'm sure they don't get paid well, and certainly not by those running things here. Shills come and go, but the old school Members and Ops who stand against Ignorance, remember well.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

ATS was much different back in 2003, you most likely wouldn't remember. Nothing like what it is now. I have no idea if shills exist but if they do, i'm sure they don't get paid well, and certainly not by those running things here. Shills come and go, but the old school Members and Ops who stand against Ignorance, remember well.

Look to the left and see when I was registered. I was here before that.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

A lot can happen in 5 years Deaf Alien.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
And now i bid you good evening/morning.

edit on 22-8-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

A lot can happen in 5 years Deaf Alien.

Yep ATS was in it's infancy.
I miss the good old days when we had mikesignh, internos, and the like. We had so many good threads.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join