It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of some on the lefts double standard on Trumps condemning both sides comment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Grambler

Right over your head...
Again, blaming the left. Left this, left that.

Actions have consequences. The movement against Trump and his supporters didn't just happen out of the blue.

You just validated OP's point.

He had a reason to and it was understandable?

You are a dangerous person if you believe that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Just got done with a long hike little tired, so bear with me here.

What policy has he enacted that is xenophobic and or Islamophobic?

Just trying to make certain I know where you are at before I comment further.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here is a fun exercise to play.

Listen to people that are saying Trump condemning both sides is Trump defending, or being, or siding with nazis today.

Then go back, and see what their comment was on Scalise.

And I mean anyone; ATS poster, politician, media personality, celebrity.

I would be absolutely shocked if even one of them blamed only the democrats for the scalise shooting.

But if anyone find one, please let me know I would love to praise them.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You are trying to argue morals with politicians and the Media, politicians are hypocritical, the Media is hypocritical, politics in itself is hypocritical.

The best thing to happen to Liberal politicians and Media was Trump

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
You are trying to argue morals with politicians and the Media, politicians are hypocritical, the Media is hypocritical, politics in itself is hypocritical.

The best thing to happen to Liberal politicians and Media was Trump

I agree with you in theory.

However, pointing out the hypocrisy allows people to see how horrible they are.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

For those of you that don't know, antifa

unless you're promoting stormfronts version, just call us anti fascists please.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Of course, they are

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

How about we compromise and just settle for authoritarian violent thugs.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
In no way am I approving neo-nazis, but when you take into account that most showed up with helmets and shields while the left showed up with sticks and bats, it becomes pretty clear who the aggressors were here...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
no its not but the white lives matter guys were there lawfully they had a permit the rest did not .reports from people who went to advent have reported when they went to advent state police were waiting for them telling them the event was cancelled and declared illegal then they started pepper spraying the crowd while the other groups that showed up cheered and threw rocks and bottle then the white supremist jerks jumped in and it became a four sided freeforall . the local cops who were supposed to be there keeping the peace showed up afterwards. the real villan here was who used the state police to stop a lawful assemble but there were four different groups at least and some members in each gtoup share the blme and yes i am including the state police in this group.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
He beat Hillary who Bernie lost too. And Hillary was heavily favored. And shore she is not corrupt, lol.

Hillary was favored to win, whatever the percentages were though, simply being favored isn't a guarantee that person will win. Sometimes the person with a lower percentage wins. That's how probability works. The polls happened to call it perfectly as to the numbers that would vote for each. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Virginia were big upsets though.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Grambler
He beat Hillary who Bernie lost too. And Hillary was heavily favored. And shore she is not corrupt, lol.

Hillary was favored to win, whatever the percentages were though, simply being favored isn't a guarantee that person will win. Sometimes the person with a lower percentage wins. That's how probability works. The polls happened to call it perfectly as to the numbers that would vote for each. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Virginia were big upsets though.

You are twisting facts because you realize you have contradicted yourself.

Everyone who has even the most remote shred of reasonability knows this was an epic upset, from both the left and right.

The fact that you pretend that isn't the case shows you are not viewing reality, or you are intentionally lying.

Here are just a few links calling this the greatest political upset in the history of the US.

www.politico.com...

sputniknews.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

www.christianpost.com...

www.latimes.com...

www.foxnews.com...

nordic.businessinsider.com...

www.ibtimes.com...

edit on 16-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
you are absolutely right hell now we have statics out of la saying 150 percent of eligible voters showed up and voted or to phrase it differently out of 20 million people eligible to vote in la county 30 million voted .so apparenty 10 million voted illegally and with hillary supposedly winning popular vote by 3 million if those 10 million voted for her then she actually lost both electoral and popular votes . popular by around 7 million.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The ANTI fascists? Anti doesn't stand for the word anti so what does it stand for?

For sure the fascist label does apply, from what I hear censoring, doxxing, physically threatening and abusing those with different opinions or presenting inconvenient facts.

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce, that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.-wiki

Perhaps the nationalism part doesn't apply, but they pretty much are up to forcible suppression of opposition and favor the use of the law in an authoritarian way to censor by force the opposition.

originally posted by: proteus33
you are absolutely right hell now we have statics out of la saying 150 percent of eligible voters showed up and voted or to phrase it differently out of 20 million people eligible to vote in la county 30 million voted .so apparenty 10 million voted illegally and with hillary supposedly winning popular vote by 3 million if those 10 million voted for her then she actually lost both electoral and popular votes . popular by around 7 million.

Indeed take california out, and Trump wins popular by over a million. Whether california allowed massive fraud, is an open question.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

The ANTI fascists? Anti doesn't stand for the word anti so what does it stand for?

For sure the fascist label does apply, from what I hear censoring, doxxing, physically threatening and abusing those with different opinions or presenting inconvenient facts.

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce, that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.-wiki

Perhaps the nationalism part doesn't apply, but they pretty much are up to forcible suppression of opposition and favor the use of the law in an authoritarian way to censor by force the opposition.

originally posted by: proteus33

Indeed take california out, and Trump wins popular by over a million. Whether california allowed massive fraud, is an open question.

The majority of AntiFa are Communists -- some call themselves "anarchists" -- look for the Red flags with yellow hammer & sickle or the Black anarchist flags. The real joke here is they're advancing the Globalist NWO cause run by the Apex Elites, the real NaZis. These ignorant zombies are helping to bring in a NWO slavery worst than anything the Old South had.
And yes, I have NO DOUBT that many Illegals voted -- especially in California -- and if we could see the real voting tally,
Trump won the popular vote by a landslide.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I posted this list of everyone calling Trump a nazi defender for blaming both sides on a different thread.

Jewish Trump Staff Silent on His Defense of Rally With Anti-Semitic Marchers

www.nytimes.com...

Public figures in Israel, Germany, the United Kingdom and elsewhere have condemned President Donald Trump's latest remarks on the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which he laid blame on "both sides" for the deadly violence that erupted.
Such international criticism joined that of many lawmakers and commentators from both sides of the aisle in the United States.

www.cnn.com...

Trump endured days of criticism after he failed to criticize the neo-Nazis and white supremacists who descended on the college town over the weekend in a rally that erupted in violence, leaving one counter-protester dead and a score of others injured.

Trump reversed course Monday in a carefully choreographed statement disavowing the Ku Klux Klan and other racist groups. But Tuesday, he snapped back to his earlier form during unscripted remarks at a news conference in Trump Tower.

Democrats were quicker and louder in their criticism than Republicans, who have labored to figure out how best to handle - or ignore - Trump.

"This is sick," wrote Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). "The President of the United States just defended neo-Nazis and blamed those who condemn their racism and hate."

www.latimes.com...

Jimmy Kimmel Pleads with Trump Voters to Dump Him for Defending Neo-Nazis

www.thedailybeast.com...

Trump Angrily Defended The White Supremacists In Charlottesville

In a heated, off-the-cuff press conference, the president defended the racists who marched in Charlottesville and blamed the deadly violence on "both sides."

www.buzzfeed.com...

President Trump calls white supremacists ‘very fine people,’ blames Charlottesville on ‘both sides’ in bizarre Trump Tower tirade

www.nydailynews.com...

It did not seem inevitable, though, that Trump’s responses to questions about those protests would cement as correct the general interpretation of his first comments on the matter: He’s sympathetic to the goals of the men who marched Saturday night carrying Confederate and Nazi flags — and even to the “peaceful” torchlight protest on Friday in which marchers chanted anti-Semitic and Nazi slogans.

www.nydailynews.com...

This is but a fraction of the hysteria. Juts turn on your tv and see.

And yet not one, NOT EVEN ONE of these groups called out the dems for their blame both sides approach to the shooting of Scalise.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Also on another thread bu I feel it is worth repeating here.

It is unreal. It is the most extreme example of social engineered thought control I have ever seen.

The only thing that even compares was the total agreement bvy all of these groups that we must go into the Iraq war. To even question this made you a pariah.

That is what today feels like.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Wow, he never defended them! Total lies are being disseminated. There were peaceful protesters there who were not Nazis or antifa. That's who he was talking about. Totally twisting his words. He couldn't have been more adamant with denouncing the Nazis, KKK and antifa as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Wow, he never defended them! Total lies are being disseminated. There were peaceful protesters there who were not Nazis or antifa. That's who he was talking about. Totally twisting his words. He couldn't have been more adamant with denouncing the Nazis, KKK and antifa as well.

Its unbelievably scary.

I have never felt like I was in an Orwell book than right now.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I just said in another thread, you should call people and groups out for specific instances. Any time you ever rationalize something as saying both sides are bad, all you're doing is giving them both a pass. In any interaction one side will be better than the other. Saying they're both equally bad is the same as saying they're equally good.

This is your brain on crack or meth or ....public education

So condemning murder and rape is the same thing as commending murder and rape..... Saying radical violent extremists are not part of a our civil society is just that---condemning them----no matter what slogans they are shouting at each other. They are radical, violent haters---something we should all condemn since they weaken the very fabric of society. They can sweep all of them up the very minute they begin hurling anything other than words at each other because they have broken the law when they begin attempting to beat each other up or hit each other.

It doesn't matter if they call themselves leftists, supremacists or white rabbits---they are nothing but thugs who need to kept apart from a civil society.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join