It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ahhh, so it's a conspiracy! You should make a thread!

YOU brought it up and were answered.

Next.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The meltdown in the media is astonishing, even by their standards. I think the truth has really hurt them.
Not a single thing Trump said was incorrect, but the twisting of words and outright lies mixed with fake emotional meltdowns on TV seem to be the way they want to go, instead of coming together and embracing the truth.

Years of BLM and Antifa violence and murder goes unchecked and encouraged, yet when the same behaviour is exhibited by anyone except the alt-lefts protected groups, they launch into orbit with their moral outrage and extremist response.

Only going to get worse until the alt-left is rejected. At the moment only Trump has been brave enough to denounce both groups.

#bothsides
edit on 16/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

It was erected in 1924.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So you haven't thought your conspiracy through yet?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The truth is, two hate groups clashed in Charlottesville and the media only recognizes one as a hate group. I think that's all the president was saying and he is absolutely right. The Antifa movement is every bit as hateful as the KKK on some levels. To vilify one group and ignore the hatred of the other is hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

because those groups have a type of hate as their core belief??
but yes, I will admit, it takes to tangle to the extent that they all tangled..
now will yous admit that the driver of that car appears to have decided that it was a good idea to drive that car into a group of other human beings with the intent of killing and maiming them and stop insisting that he was the poor, poor victim?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Good lord, crocodile tears all over Fox News too.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: openminded2011

because those groups have a type of hate as their core belief??
but yes, I will admit, it takes to tangle to the extent that they all tangled..
now will yous admit that the driver of that car appears to have decided that it was a good idea to drive that car into a group of other human beings with the intent of killing and maiming them and stop insisting that he was the poor, poor victim?

The driver of the car is a scum bag and hopefully, he gets charged with terrorism as it carries the potential for the death penalty.

The driver does not, however, represent anyone else but himself. The protest included a group (I don;t know the percentage) that were clearly racist trash and they should be condemned too. They were not all like that. The counter protest had no business being there (I didn't realise they didn't even have a permit) and they too were filled with hateful groups (again, don't know the percentage). They should be condemned too. That is why what Trump said is the truth and no matter how hard people turn a situation into a single issue of the group of racist scum that was there, as usual, the truth is anything but a black and white issue.

It's been a long time since a President had the guts to stand up and say what actually happened without boiling it down to a divisive us vs them message, or singling out one issue. Trump could have easily scored media points by playing politics, but he told the truth instead. I applaud him for that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: xuenchen

To vilify one group and ignore the hatred of the other is hypocrisy.

It's also dangerous - as the other hate groups get a pass to carry out more violence. Exactly what has been happening for years. BLM even got a trip the Whitehouse as a reward for their burning, looting, and murderous behaviour.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

So you haven't thought your conspiracy through yet?

Absolutely disingenuous.

You brought up a BS example, and I shot it down.

Keep squirming.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: windword

We went to war with all of (Nazi) Gernmany.

I'm not sure your point? Are you saying everyone in that protest were Nazis?

Nazis are bad. Nazis are so bad that Americans got off their sofas and tractors and declared war, joined the Allies and went to war against NAZI GERMANY. We didn't go to war with some Germans, we went to war with NAZI controlled Germany.

We, as Americans, took a moral stand against NAZI doctrine and rhetoric of Aryan (White) Supremacy and won in face of extreme sacrifice and hardship and many people laid down their life so that NAZIAM and Fascism would not take hold in Europe of on American Soil.

NAZI doctrine and goals are anti-American and an enemy to American ideals, which hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal.

All NAZIs are bad. There are no good NAZIs.

edit on 16-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

There are no German Army regiments in the U.S. streets.

Talk about ultra sensationalism...

BwaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No German army regiments in American streets?

Yep, no Spartans either.

However, we do have this in our streets.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Some?

The left is fully responsible for all the hate, no percentages necessary, except 100%.

The left leaning morons both here and in R.L are to blame for all social angst, they are pathetic - on page one, we get a WWII history lesson yet the Japanese were never mentioned, nor Russia.

Propaganda hides leftist scum.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Some?

The left is fully responsible for all the hate, no percentages necessary, except 100%.

The left leaning morons both here and in R.L are to blame for all social angst, they are pathetic - on page one, we get a WWII history lesson yet the Japanese were never mentioned, nor Russia.

Propaganda hides leftist scum.

So much for personal responsibility. And logic. And reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

And all these years I thought it was pearl harbor....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

first till you show me otherwise, that little torchlight march didn't have a permit either, by what I understand, it was a complete surprise to everyone. and they were blocking roads also.
second... don't tell me the RESIDENTS of that city had no right to be there, THEY LIVE IN THAT CITY...
third, the city had issued permits for the counter protestors also, I mean, didn't the judge deny the city the change of the rally site based on the fact that they hadn't interferred with the counter protestors plans also???

go to around the 35 minute mark and you will hear what the city of charlottesville heard the day the guy was indicted... the media are all liars, the boy was scared sh...tless, by charlotesville mob, that their city let get out of control, they were just defending themselves... they take no accountability whatsoever, it's everyone's responsibility whatsoever. and of course, they now have a grudge, they will be back!!!

and, I just spend a great amount of time trying to track down the article, or video, I'm not sure what it was, that I ran across where city officials were stating the the agreements that were made when those permits were issued was not kept, ain't sure if they just weren't kept by the alt right group or both, but the city had it set up that people would enter the area by set routes and they instead decided to just come in from all directions.. but ya, it's all the city's fault...

at least the judge gave the driver a lawyer who won't be biased against him...

A Charlottesville defense attorney assigned to represent the man accused of murder in the death of an Albemarle County woman by ramming his car into a crowd protesting Saturday’s white nationalist rally is a former Republican candidate for the City Council and a plaintiff in the lawsuit against the city regarding the removal of Confederate statues.

LINK

edit on 16-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Right? Because if the left just accepted the right's racist white supremacist views and accepted their religious oppression there would be no anger or hate! If the left abandoned the LGBT community, stopped fighting for racial equality, woman's rights, health care and social safety nets, there wouldn't be any protests or hate at all! 100%!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
No German army regiments in American streets?

Yep, no Spartans either.

However, we do have this in our streets.

BwaaaHaHaHa

Look out !!

it's the Wehrmacht !!

it's a neo-blitzkrieg !!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Your opinion is laughable, and pathetic, try conversing with someone who respects you, there you might have some luck, Mr I secretly am triggered by Sublimecrafts post because I am that which he mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join