It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

see above

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

ANTIFA takes no prisoners !!!

it's the new-SS !!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nah. It's just a Nazi scumbag at a White Supremacist rally.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Japan was allies with Hitler. Japan was furthering Hitler's goals of world domination by attacking the US. The US joined the European allies to fight against Hitler and his allies, Japan, Mussolini, etc.,

Make no mistake, The US entered the European war theater to fight the NAZIs, Hitler and fascism on all fronts. A conviction that led us from Japan to the Korean War and finally the Vietnamese war. Agree or disagree with the reasons for the US involvement in the wars in that region, the American people were told and believed that they were fighting evil fascist/communist/NAZI regimes.

Americans didn't expend all that energy to have NAZI fascists marching on our town squares, demanding we accept their immoral concepts of human dignity.

Never forget, never go back!

edit on 16-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>>> Trump condemns both sides for being violent and the MSM runs headlines saying he's vindicating groups like the KKK. You'd have to be blind not to see the massive effort on all fronts to take Trump down. Fake news, paid protestors, backstabbing by his own party, absolute venom from the democrats. And we're back to throwing racism around like a football, that's a game plan straight from when Obama was in office. # the deep state if they think we're all this stupid.

And this has to be some diversion from something else that's been going down. The Russia thing wasn't getting anywhere but the Pedogate and DNC murders sure were.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Dutchowl because: Added content.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: xuenchen>>>> Trump condemns both sides for being violent and the MSM runs headlines saying he's vindicating groups like the KKK. You'd have to be blind not to see the massive effort on all fronts to take Trump down. Fake news, paid protestors, backstabbing by his own party, absolute venom from the democrats. And we're back to throwing racism around like a football, that's a game plan straight from when Obama was in office. # the deep state if they think we're all this stupid.

"We are determined to take our country back," Duke said Saturday. "We are going to fulfill the promise of Donald Trump. That's what we believe in. That's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back."

But Monday, Duke expressed strong disappointment after Trump's speech denouncing white supremacist groups.

"I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists," Duke tweeted.

USA Today

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Been watching the condemnation of the Prez's statement on Sky News, including a quote from PM May about there being no equivalency between the two groups.

There is often something on ATS that draws a parallel between the world we live in and Orwell's 1984.

This, for me is the ultimate example, this wholesale forcing of a lie upon the world and the insistence that it be regarded as truth.

Whatever the wrongs of the white power lot, they had a permit to protest.
The Antifa lot DID turn up and attack people with pepper spray, bats and other weapons.
The right wingers who turned up with shields obviously knew what was coming hence being tooled up.
Only a moron would expect to attend that rally and not be at risk of violence from Antifa...Only a liar would insist there was no risk.

Now though, it is as though even spraying strangers who are doing nothing other than walking down the street towards an area where the protest is going on, must not be seen as violence. Unless the people committing those violent acts are not Antifa.

This is the thing that ticks me off. This expectation that a big lie must be swallowed and if you don't swallow it and get into step with the liars, you are a bad person.

It's pathetic. I just can't get that scene when Winston Smith is forced to lie about how many fingers are being held up...This is the same damn thing.

Hitler would be proud of these new Fascists
The Big Lie

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Maybe. But they have the right to assemble (they had a permit) and speak freely

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Japan was allies with Hitler. Japan was furthering Hitler's goals of world domination by attacking the US. The US joined the European allies to fight against Hitler and his allies, Japan, Mussolini, etc.,

Make no mistake, The US entered the European war theater to fight the NAZIs, Hitler and fascism on all fronts. A conviction that led us from Japan to the Korean War and finally the Vietnamese war. Agree or disagree with the reasons for the US involvement in the wars in that region, the American people were told and believed that they were fighting evil fascist/communist/NAZI regimes.

Americans did expend all that energy to have NAZI fascists marching on our town squares, demanding we accept their immoral concepts of human dignity.

Never forget, never go back!

lol
never forget what you made up?
this is why taking the statues down is important
you people just make up bs to support your feeble political causes
visitpearlharbor.org...

Even had the government backed the war, the United States was still getting over the turmoil of World War I. The general public was not ready to join another war, opting for neutrality. A poll taken in 1939, after the outbreak of war, showed 94% as being against going to war.

Even if the United States had wanted to enter the war, its military force was simply not ready. Facing off against millions of Germans, the American military was only about 100,000 strong without a draft. To enter the European crisis would likely mean a complete decimation of America’s forces.

The war in Europe didn’t seem to pose any threat to the American economy and joining it only served to threaten its stability. Though not actively participating, the US was actually benefiting from the conflict, manufacturing military equipment and vehicles for the Allied forces.

You are full of crap.
Nice try at revisionist history.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So you don't believe in local determination then?

The duly elected government in Charlottesville representing the people can't decide to take down a statue (you know, the same way they decided to put it up in the first place) because YOU don't like the idea?

Hmmm.... YOU want to tell them how to run their town?

Sounds like fascism to me.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I was responding to your incorrect partners assertion that the usa entered ww2 to fight the nazis.
That fact much like the other facts revisionist history purveyors here would like to change.
Had pearl harbor not happened the usa would not have entered ww2, and there is MUCH speculation that the usa government knew about the pearl harbor attack before hand and allowed it to happen.

As to your "local determination" question. Yes I believe in local determination. If those communities do not wish to have those statues/monuments ect then they should take them down. You are a Charlottesville resident aren't you?

The rest of your gibberish relates to much I did not post, not that a lot of what you post is not gibberish anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No. I'm talking about something different. I'm not talking about hoaxters and liars. I'm talking about people going berserk in public. These are people who weren't served fast enough at Starbucks, or people who didn't like the look of the guy across the aisle in an airplane. It wasn't as part of demonstrations. It wasn't coordinated with anything or directed toward anything other than relieving the irritation of the moment.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I was responding to your incorrect partners assertion that the usa entered ww2 to fight the nazis.
That fact much like the other facts revisionist history purveyors here would like to change.
Had pearl harbor not happened the usa would not have entered ww2, and there is MUCH speculation that the usa government knew about the pearl harbor attack before hand and allowed it to happen.

As to your "local determination" question. Yes I believe in local determination. If those communities do not wish to have those statues/monuments ect then they should take them down. You are a Charlottesville resident aren't you?

The rest of your gibberish relates to much I did not post, not that a lot of what you post is not gibberish anyway.

LOL, while I do often admire what Windword has to say, we aren't partners. Are you working with everyone you agree with?

And unsurprisingly, you're misrepresenting what she said.

As to when we declared war on Germany ...

December 11, 1941, the United States Congress declared war upon Germany (Pub.L. 77–331, Sess. 1, ch. 564, 55 Stat. 796), hours after Germany declared war on the United States after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

Wiki is your friend

You believe that people can take the monuments down, but you applaud the efforts of those who rallied to stop it by intimidating the residents?

LOL ... speaking of "gibberish."

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump referred to the "alt-left" and said they are just as "responsible" !!

Trump even asked if Washington and Jefferson are next because they were slave owners.

Trump is trying to keep his voter base intact, thinking about his re-election.

But, no logical person could believe that there are two sides with equal culpability here.

Only one side has the "killers". Only one side "actually" killed. Only one side has "extermination" of others as part of their "proclaimed" plans.

How could the two sides be equally responsible?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You posted the KEY words..."AFTER THE JAPANESE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR"
Your amego is daft.

Where did I "applaud" the efforts of those who rallied to stop it?
I did not.
More gibberish, not surprising from you or your ilk.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This is about NAZIs marching on a town square, terrorizing its residents with NAZI chants, torches and White Supremacist's demands.

NAZIs are bad. All NAZIs are bad. The US fought NAZIs in WWII and defeated them. NAZIs were, are and always will be enemies to the American people, American lifestyle and American ideals.

There are no good NAZIs. Some NAZIs are not "fine people".

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump referred to the "alt-left" and said they are just as "responsible" !!

Trump even asked if Washington and Jefferson are next because they were slave owners.

Trump is trying to keep his voter base intact, thinking about his re-election.

But, no logical person could believe that there are two sides with equal culpability here.

Only one side has the "killers". Only one side "actually" killed. Only one side has "extermination" of others as part of their "proclaimed" plans.

How could the two sides be equally responsible?

ANTIFA with bats and clubs will help in 2018.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You posted the KEY words..."AFTER THE JAPANESE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR"
Your amego is daft.

Where did I "applaud" the efforts of those who rallied to stop it?
I did not.
More gibberish, not surprising from you or your ilk.

You seem to be ignoring the key words "after Germany declared war on the US."

Dude ... here's what Windword said ...

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We went to war with all of (Nazi) Gernmany.

I'm not sure your point? Are you saying everyone in that protest were Nazis?

Nazis are bad. Nazis are so bad that Americans got off their sofas and tractors and declared war, joined the Allies and went to war against NAZI GERMANY. We didn't go to war with some Germans, we went to war with NAZI controlled Germany.

We, as Americans, took a moral stand against NAZI doctrine and rhetoric of Aryan (White) Supremacy and won in face of extreme sacrifice and hardship and many people laid down their life so that NAZIAM and Fascism would not take hold in Europe of on American Soil.

NAZI doctrine and goals are anti-American and an enemy to American ideals, which hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal.

All NAZIs are bad. There are no good NAZIs.

What are you disagreeing with? That Nazis are bad?

That's not just gibberish, that's insane.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Will David Duke, Richard Spencer and the rest of the Nazis at the Charlottesville Putsch help Trump in 2020?

Or whoever is running on the white-wing ticket?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This is about NAZIs marching on a town square, terrorizing its residents with NAZI chants, torches and White Supremacist's demands.

NAZIs are bad. All NAZIs are bad. The US fought NAZIs in WWII and defeated them. NAZIs were, are and always will be enemies to the American people, American lifestyle and American ideals.

There are no good NAZIs. Some NAZIs are not "fine people".

Repeat it 100 more times and somebody is bound to believe.

We are at Defcon2 ...
Invasion imminent ...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join