It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Trump just had a press conference about infrastructure plans for improvements.

The "Press" got going on the Charlottesville demonstrations and all Hell broke loose.

Trump referred to the "alt-left" and said they are just as "responsible" !!

Trump even asked if Washington and Jefferson are next because they were slave owners.

The whole psyops is affecting everybody !!!

This is a breaking story that will fester like crazy by 6pm tonight.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville, 'nobody wants to say that.'

President Donald Trump lashed out about the criticism of his initial statement about the Charlottesville violence today and quickly went on to blame both sides of protestors for the conflict, adding that there were “very fine people” in both the group of white supremacists and white nationalists as well as the counterprotesters.

“I think there is blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there is blame object on both sides,” Trump said during remarks in Trump Tower today.

“You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

Please let's get some videos up a.s.a.p. !!!

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville"

Yes, that.

Both sides are responsible for fielding a team of idiots and morons.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No way!, the Soro's funded 'rent a mob' crowd are very edumakated and well behaved.....

+47 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

There were 2 sides in WWII too, the Fascists Nazi's side and the other side. Both brought big guns to the fight. But, I guess Trump would have had a hard time picking sides then too. Good people on both sides, right?

edit on 15-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Results of this psyop indicate just how close this country is to total implosion. Most people do not even know the nature of tension as a viable weapon in politics. Hate is an innate part of all humans regardless of ideological lean.

If you bought this psyop then shame on you!
edit on 15-8-2017 by UbiquityInMotion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Equivocation is back. That didn't take long.

And, he furthers the notion of such a thing as a benevolent Nazi. Some of them are good people, don't you see? The president says so.
edit on 15-8-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Here at 41.45 of his speech.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

HIs remarks begin at 10:15

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why can't he just admit being wrong instead of just shifting blame?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I might disagree with the "fine people on both sides" comment, but he is correct about the blame.

edit on 15-8-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Equivocation is back. That didn't take long.

And, he furthers the notion of such a thing as a benevolent Nazi. Some of them are good people, don't you see? The president says so.

For real? NOT. I heard him speak, he furthers no notion except that idiots on both sides need to STOP it. If you have definitive proof of him saying such a thing, feel free to put up or shut up.

If you hate Trump, that's your right, but please don't create lies and nonsense to further your agenda of hate.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
"Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville"

Yes, that.

Both sides are responsible for fielding a team of idiots and morons.

Agreed...both sides share responsibility for fielding idiots. Reminds me of our last Election cycle...except there was actual violence.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump just had a press conference about infrastructure plans for improvements.

The "Press" got going on the Charlottesville demonstrations and all Hell broke loose.

Trump referred to the "alt-left" and said they are just as "responsible" !!

Trump even asked if Washington and Jefferson are next because they were slave owners.

The whole psyops is affecting everybody !!!

It's on the TV now...sounds like SNL's 'Sean Spicer' on the facts...everybody has it wrong except himself..chaos.

www.wbaltv.com...

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Trump won Biggly in that presser.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I might disagree with the "fine people on both sides" comment, but he is correct about the blame.

Yes, he is correct. Idiots on both sides. However, he is going to get crucified for that "fine people on both sides" comment. Nothing else he said or context will matter to the leftist in media.

The headline's will read "Trump says White Supremacists are fine people..."
edit on 15-8-2017 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

There were 2 sides in WWII too, the Fascists Nazi's side and the other side. Both brought big guns to the fight. But, I guess Trump would have had a hard time picking sides then too. Good people on both sides, right?

Why are you telling this story to me ?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I never actually thought Trump was racist before this tragedy but I am beginning to change my mind about him. I thought he was idiotic but now he is trying to diminish who is actually responsible for the attack.

There was only one person with ideals that was responsible for this act and regardless of what the opposition does, they hold no responsibility for his actions, they did not put him in a vehicle, they did not start the engine nor did they step on the gas and this goes for the group he associates himself with.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Never let a good triggering opportunity go to waste.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You are confusing Trump with the Pope.

Trump always states Nazis bad. The Left worships at the feet of Nazi Soros, quite a stark contrast when reality makes an appearance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join