It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters pull down Confederate statue at old Durham County courthouse

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
There's a phrase from a song I use in certain circumstances, it's from Led Zeppelin "When The Levee Breaks"

"crying wont help you, praying wont do you no good"

Yeh, I think I'll use that now, it fits for the finality of the situation, the statues of histories criminals are coming down.

K~

I'm still waiting for him to realize the 'criminals' were all Democrats so obviously that political party needs to be voted out of power and scrubbed from history.

Hey wait...
edit on 15-8-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

a reply to: Grambler
Except it's Most of America & Government against the Nazi infestation of our great nation.

So oh well.

K~

So much false narrative....

There are people on another thread right now claiming they are certain that Nazis are running the white house.

It almost prophetic. People awarned of where this mentality would lead.

First its ok to remove flags, then for mobs to remove statues, then its ok to shut up all of the nazis (who us anyone they disagree with) now the white house is ran by nazis, so you know what comes next.

I am afraid we are going to see many more incidents like the one that happened to Rep. Scalise in the near future.

To be fair it was a Republican legislature and a Republican gov. That removed the flag that was raised after the civil right legislation was being circulated.

If the numbers are there to remove the monuments through the legislative process you have to wonder why they resort to vandalism.
edit on 15-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

They resort to vandalism because they run on emotion and emotion expresses itself in violence.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Except it's Most of America & Government against the Nazi infestation of our great nation.

So oh well.

K~

There are people on another thread right now claiming they are certain that Nazis are running the white house.

First its ok to remove flags, then for mobs to remove statues, then its ok to shut up all of the nazis (who us anyone they disagree with) now the white house is ran by nazis, so you know what comes next.

I am afraid we are going to see many more incidents like the one that happened to Rep. Scalise in the near future.

To be fair it was a Republican legislature and a Republican gov. That removed the flag that was raised after the civil right legislation was being circulated.

If the numbers are there to remove the monuments through the legislative process you have to wonder why they resort to vandalism.

Oh I know. But many said that it wouldn't end there, and that seems to be the case.

We now have many people openly celebrating mobs destroying public property.

And I assure you, this won't be the last step; it will end with bloodshed as we are already seeing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well it turns out the violent left are the new brown shirts of the Nazi Era.

Next there will be book burnings and advocating for re-education centers. Public shaming of people that support confederate history.

Welcome to the new Nazi Germany. CNN is already doing a great job at becoming the state run media station.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So oh well.

K~

Oh I know. But many said that it wouldn't end there, and that seems to be the case.

And I assure you, this won't be the last step; it will end with bloodshed as we are already seeing.

Yes I do agree.

Unfortunate problem is there are very few classical liberals left. The few there are, get made out to be utter quacks for not voting party lines.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So oh well.

K~

It may be that all out civil war is what is necessary to release the spring. It's been building for decades. The house is dividing against itself.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
These videos of Democrat fascist Nazis tearing down public monuments will go over well, come election time.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
These videos of Democrat fascist Nazis tearing down public monuments will go over well, come election time.

I think of it as more the commies. The nazis are the nazis.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Well it wont need to be melted, crumpled on impact, too bad so sad.

& in other good news Texas A&M canceled Dick spencer & his nazi hatefest.
Then just for giggles the hotels in Washington wouldn't rent him a room so he had to do his song & dance at his crappy apt.
Still laughing about that LOL.

Name them & shame them, drive them back into what ever stinking hole they crawled out of.

K~

Better hurry up and get on that Antifa bus! Rumor has it a bunch of Nazi's are on their way to Seattle to take down the statue of Lenin! roflmao Considering the millions who died under his rule, I am sure you Marxists will understand?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It will not end here. This keeps going and you will start seeing militias and people will real automatic rifles poosed to kill. Believe me I will support a constitutional militia before anything else.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So oh well.

K~

Yes I do agree.

Unfortunate problem is there are very few classical liberals left. The few there are, get made out to be utter quacks for not voting party lines.

yes I lean conservative, but consider myself closer to a classic liberal or libertarian.

There are people I really respect on the left but I may have policy disagreements with. They too have been calling out the extremists mentalities and identity pushing politics on the far left that is gaining prominence.

But you are right; these people are demonized just as much by these extremists, slowly but surely creating an echo chamber with no voice of reason.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Gotta love how people believe the north's hands are so clean in the civil war issues but the south's were so dirty.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"Crying wont help you, praying wont do you no good"

The levee broke, & human progress is washing you away.

US cities ramp up removal of Confederate statues despite violence

The mayors of Baltimore and Lexington, Kentucky, said they would push ahead with plans to remove statues caught up in a renewed national debate over whether monuments to the U.S. Civil War’s pro-slavery Confederacy are symbols of heritage or hate.

www.rawstory.com...

K~
edit on 15-8-2017 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

So oh well.

K~

It may be that all out civil war is what is necessary to release the spring. It's been building for decades. The house is dividing against itself.

Well I will continue to denounce extremists from both sides calling for violence.

I will continue to have discussions, and hope that rational people can win the day, and not give these nuts the war they are clamoring for.

You know, the second civil war that aethertek is blustering about winning.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Gotta love how people believe the north's hands are so clean in the civil war issues but the south's were so dirty.

This isn't a North/South thing anymore. It's a black/white apologist/white thing.

We are in a battle for reason, which is not a banner under which the Left operates.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The globalists,liberals...need to destroy our past history so they can
have control over the future.
I wonder how long it will be before "they" start destroying something
like Mount Rushmore?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So when will these freedom fighters be tearing down statues and symbols of Islam? Muhammad owned slaves. He and anyone who supports him must be evil, correct?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

So oh well.

K~

Well I will continue to denounce extremists from both sides calling for violence.

I will continue to have discussions, and hope that rational people can win the day, and not give these nuts the war they are clamoring for.

You know, the second civil war that aethertek is blustering about winning.

Amen bro. Nice to have you here in this crazy time. I wish more would try and bring it back to the table.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"Crying wont help you, praying wont do you no good"

The levee broke, & human progress is washing you away.

US cities ramp up removal of Confederate statues despite violence

The mayors of Baltimore and Lexington, Kentucky, said they would push ahead with plans to remove statues caught up in a renewed national debate over whether monuments to the U.S. Civil War’s pro-slavery Confederacy are symbols of heritage or hate.

www.rawstory.com...

K~

So whats next you going to support digging up dead confederates to move them to their own special spot where they cannot be seen so all those gentle souls will not feel oppressed by the dead people.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join