It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I believe Richard Spencer originated the term alt-right.

I believe it was Hillary who came up with the term and Spencer adapted it because of trolls using the term to attack Hillary supporters.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: theantediluvian

The best post of the thread so far. Brilliant observations theantediluvian.

Oh, even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

You're being much to generous IMHO, but i would fight for Anti's right to say it even if I can't agree with him very much.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Justoneman because: Grammar faux pas

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: ker2010

No, I will not stop divisive rhetoric about Nazis. Sorry.

And this is the stance that perpetuates the divisiveness, because there are other people on the Neo-Nazi side saying the same thing. There are Dems in Congress saying this about Repubs, and Repubs saying it about the Dems.

Everyone wants the hate to stop, but no one wants to be the first to stop hating.

As Fat Bastard once said, "It's a vicious cycle."

What is that cliché that I always see/hear? Oh, yes, "Be the change that you want." If you're unwilling to stop divisive rhetoric, then you're unwilling to be part of the change that everyone seeks, and this cycle of confrontations and violence will continue.

Remember, "rhetoric" is defined as "language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content." It's okay to logically discuss the negative aspects of neo-nazis, white supremacy, BLM, ANTIFA, and the use of extreme violence in a what that doesn't sink to the level of 'divisive rhetoric.'

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Remember what nazi critics and white supremacist critics did in this country.

From the genocide of native Americans

WTF? Nazi critics travelled 400 years back in time to kill the native Americans. Lemme guess school wasn't a happy time for you. Not everyone can be a winner in education.

Here's a fact or three to help you from making big booboos again. Nazis were invented in the 1930s. Nobody ever on earth criticized the Nazis before 1930s.

Here's a pass back for you. What have neo Nazis done for anyone since they started? Prison fights, few murders, lots of shouting abuse, marches. What good have they done?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ignore the bullsh*t. It isn't worth the effort.

There is racism all the way around.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A friendly reminder of how some folks counter racism and bigotry and Neo-Nazism - if this is awkward for you, then just log off, you're out of your league dealing with reality.

"Boo-hoo, you white people are angry because you couldn't use your 'white privilege' card to get invited to the Black Lives Matter all-black Memorial Day celebration"

As far as I'm concerned, Lisa Durden is the poster-child of the extremist leftists in the USA, the US Democrats and BLM - in less than 5 minutes she managed to increase the hate 10-fold (she was subsequently terminated from her place of employment) and espouse a philosophy akin to the gas chambers for all whiteys.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: neo96

Remember what nazi critics and white supremacist critics did in this country.

From the genocide of native Americans

WTF? Nazi critics travelled 400 years back in time to kill the native Americans. Lemme guess school wasn't a happy time for you. Not everyone can be a winner in education.

Here's a fact or three to help you from making big booboos again. Nazis were invented in the 1930s. Nobody ever on earth criticized the Nazis before 1930s.

Here's a pass back for you. What have neo Nazis done for anyone since they started? Prison fights, few murders, lots of shouting abuse, marches. What good have they done?

True but Nazis were mostly comprised of german people in the beginning and following the left logic we all have to be exterminated now because we were a part of the whole mess. Hitler was also an austrian who arrived at a time where Germany was in disarray and longed for a strong leader. The world was a lot different back then but people tend to forget that for some reason.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wish someone handed me the white privilege card when i was born. I didn't even knew we were entitled to it. Instead i got a life full of misery,sorrow and abuse. Go whites.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gizmo quit playing with my equipment

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah. If you're not smart enough to realize the privileged place that white society has had in America, you might as well cast your lot with the whiners.

edit on 14-8-2017 by icanteven because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

You don't wanna be called a Nazi? Quit standing shoulder to shoulder with Nazis and defending Nazis then.

By that logic, you are now whoever you defend.

By the way, there is a difference between defending their rights and defending their message.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wish someone handed me the white privilige card when i was born. I didn't even knew we were entitled to it. Instead i got a life full of misery,sorrow and abuse. Go whites.

Yeah, I seemed to have missed that bandwagon too. I got turned down from the college I wanted to go to, and was actually told by the administration that women were in line ahead of me because of "Affirmative Action" quota. I had to find ways around the system. As a white male...I don't feel like I had the upper hand there. Black people have organizations and Affirmative Action working for them too, it's just that hardly any of them try to go to college. They would rather live off of the system, and beg for more reparations, because they are somehow entitled to what the slaves endured...although they have never been a slave, and didn't even have to suffer any. I also find it very interesting that there has never been a quantified dollar amount for these reparations...this is to ensure that we ALWAYS feel guilty, and ALWAYS keep the bonuses coming. I however, don't feel guilty at all because |I know this is just another government handout to crybabies, who dont want to work. I'll say it again...NO WOMAN TODAY IN THE WESTERN WORLD HAS BEEN OPPRESSED, AND NO BLACK PERSON HAS BEEN A SLAVE.....GET OFF OF YOUR VICTIMIZED SOAP BOXES, AND GET TO WORK LIKE EVERY OTHER HONEST PERSON!
edit on 14-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: ker2010

No, I will not stop divisive rhetoric about Nazis. Sorry.

I think to myself here, what a shame? Here you have an opportunity to see what is happening and not be played like a Stradivarius violin. Yet your notes are in the same key. Suggesting that we all need to step back and find out why we have such a split when we all agree people should be free and people have the right to live without tyranny....

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I see where you're coming from. I do. But there's an urgency to speak out now.

Someone posted a message on Facebook directed at people who wonder what they would have done during the rise of Nazism in Germany or the civil rights movement. Well, we're in a moment where confederate sympathizers and Nazis have linked hands. Right-wing identity movements are on the rise now. We are in the early stages.

So I ask myself - what am I going to do about it? Right now, I'm ashamed to say I've done little more than post about it. I don't know what to do, really.

But if I continue to do nothing, I'm giving tacit approval to the forces of the Alt-right that seek to burn down America's multi-racial democracy. If I look back in ten years and I did nothing except moderate my speech and try to emphasize with "sides", then I would be ashamed.

edit on 14-8-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

When you defend a Nazi, you kind of are.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I believe Richard Spencer originated the term alt-right.

I believe it was Hillary who came up with the term and Spencer adapted it because of trolls using the term to attack Hillary supporters.

Not seeing proof of that anywhere. I do see someone named Gottfried (a conservative) coining the term in 2008, then Spencer claiming it in 2010.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Sorry but reality doesn't work that way.

If it did, a lot of you would be radical Islamists.

Or does it only work for Nazis?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

When you define a NAZI that is not one, the waters get murky fast.

When free speech is no more, as it is in danger now, we want be able to know who the idiots with hate are until it's too late.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No he's not. I defend the rights of feminists to say what they want, and I hate their guts. SO long as the Government doesn't step in and start making new policies that exclude others (Which they are in this case actually)..they can say what they want. I think feminists are retards, but I defend their right to say stupid things. That certainly doesn't make me a feminist. It's that I care about freedom of speech...not the feminists. They can rot in a grave filled with urine for all I care.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hilarious. I'm assuming you are now going to say that just because you think that black people are too lazy to go to college and they all want to live off the system, doesn't mean you are a racist.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The fallout from this weekend doesn't come as a surprise to us, who've been warning you guys since Trump's election battle started. Trump's own promise was to build a wall to prevent people from Mexico to enter the country, which tickled the inner racist of many of Americans.
Almost all I do nowadays on here is posting about either how Idiocracy was a prophecy or telling you that Trumps ways is a bad path to follow, yet people want to get their neo nazi on. I don't know what I can say anymore...then people want to get mad when they're called on their bull#?? Like somebody said, these are your beliefs , own up to them!

Just saying... if it quacks like a duck and dances in the opening sequence of Ducktales, chances are..it's probably a Duck!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join