It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

When you defend a Nazi, you kind of are.

So if you're for free speech rights to everyone, you're a Nazi?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I apologize for the accusation. It's early. I'm angry. I don't think people who defend Nazis are necessarily Nazis themselves. My post comes across as me being stupid.

I am tired of people diminishing what happened on Saturday as just another day for free speech and pleading for Nazi tolerance. Not that you are doing that. But others on ATS are.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The world is in disarray today as well with all of us looking for strong leaders. I don't know about the extermination you speak of. Most informed people know all Nazis were Germans and not all Germans were Nazis.

a reply to: icanteven

It's all Nazis this and neo Nazis that this week. The rise of real Nazis came in a time when half the world was feeding into extremism. Crazy, frothing Nazis in the US, UK and Western Europe. Commies in Russia and her neighbors and fascists in southern Europe and Italy. Imperial fruitcakes in Japan.

This time right now is like that time back then. People are crying out for an extremist leader like they've lost their #ing senses.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No. I regret making that post.

But when someone defends the free speech of a Nazi group above all else, it gets under my skin.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

But when someone defends the free speech of a Nazi group above all else, it gets under my skin.

If we don't defend the rights of things we don't like, then it'll be too late to defend the rights of things we do like.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verse
The fallout from this weekend doesn't come as a surprise to us, who've been warning you guys since Trump's election battle started. Trump's own promise was to build a wall to prevent people from Mexico to enter the country, which tickled the inner racist of many of Americans.
Almost all I do nowadays on here is posting about either how Idiocracy was a prophecy or telling you that Trumps ways is a bad path to follow, yet people want to get their neo nazi on. I don't know what I can say anymore...then people want to get mad when they're called on their bull#?? Like somebody said, these are your beliefs , own up to them!

Just saying... if it quacks like a duck and dances in the opening sequence of Ducktales, chances are..it's probably a Duck!

Again with the mexican bull#. Illegal mexicans are per definition criminals. Criminals are bad. Stick to the facts please.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I don't disagree with you. There is something to be said about the hoods coming off, which free speech enabled, since American Nazism is bubbling up from the sewers of our democracy. The only people who can't see it are the ones that don't want to.

It's good that the hoods are off. We know who we're dealing with. Without free speech and freedom of assembly, that may not have happened.

Thanks for the thought provoking post!

edit on 14-8-2017 by icanteven because: Added to my post.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Some people believe it is a bully's natural right to dominate the weak. And some people believe in the rule of law and no one is above the law when asserting their dominance over others. Some people believe everyone is on their own and self-reliance is the only path to true success. Other people believe government has a role in helping people achieve their highest potentials through commonwealth, welfare, and social programs.

I think each of us has to choose. The problem is whatever side you choose the other side finds your choice offensive.

edit on 14-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

We do not have the right to yell "fire" in a theater. Should people have the right to organize in hate groups promoting hate with hate speech in which someone ends up getting killed because it always goes too far?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Don't feel bad. My ultra liberal uncle labeled me an alt-right white nationalist last night simply because I was trying to point out that Zionist bankers were behind the Nazi regime, which is a verifiable fact if you actually do a little investigating. Though that's too much for these leftist SJW's apparently. It might conflict with their long held and well ingrained beliefs which they so desperately rely on to formulate their opinions and maintain their internal narrative so to avoid the existential dread of the reality they refuse to face...

Great post. You basically stated what is on the minds of many here, including myself. You are not alone. It's time we start pushing back and really support each other when the chuds try to shove their twisted ideologies down our throats. We can take ATS back.

S+F

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm curious.

Are you also defending the "free speech rights" of BLM and ANTIFA? After all, counter-protesting is still freedom of speech.

But I somehow think you probably have some convoluted irrational argument to say that what those groups do isn't them exercising freedom of speech.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I brought facts. The illegal part is nothing but excuses, Americans didn't think about any legality while listening to his reasons for the wall. Whole country was built on murder , like KRS said "there can never be justice on stolen land"
I can even bring history too, look at the similarities in Germany during Hitler's reign. Tell me the start of his rise wasn't similar to that of Trumps Now it's upset whites (and I'm white, hi!) who are the race that has it the best and it's so depressing to them to not have anything historically to be depressed about that they lash out. Talk about the ultimate cry baby!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I apologize for the accusation. It's early. I'm angry. I don't think people who defend Nazis are necessarily Nazis themselves. My post comes across as me being stupid.

I am tired of people diminishing what happened on Saturday as just another day for free speech and pleading for Nazi tolerance. Not that you are doing that. But others on ATS are.

You shouldn't apologize.

Nazi sympathizers were/are just as bad as Nazis themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

No, it is not. When you counter protest you are preventing others from exercising their right to free speech. It's no different than being met by a wall of riot police (which is probably why they were told to stand down). Don't like what the other side says? Pick another day and conduct your own protest. Preventing the other side from protesting is hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm curious.

Are you also defending the "free speech rights" of BLM and ANTIFA? After all, counter-protesting is still freedom of speech.

But I somehow think you probably have some convoluted irrational argument to say that what those groups do isn't them exercising freedom of speech.

I have been on record, use the history button if you so desire, as defending the rights of free speech for anyone.

ANTIFA, BLM, even the idiots spouting sharia law.

So if you can show me where I have ever discredited or wanted to deny free expression, free speech to anyone or any group, you let me know skipper.

Ok?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Agreed - all Hillary and Bernie and DNC supporters are Nazis by virtue of supporting those 3 entities - all of which espouse Nazi philosophies of intolerance and hate so that their own personal opinions become the law of the land.

Scott Foval and Robert Creamer are definitely Nazis - recruiting mentally retarded folks to be violent so as to push Hillarys and the DNC's agenda.

They were caught on tape and immediately Hillarys brownshirts blamed O'Keefe for subterfuge - whilst COMPLETELY ignoring and/or denying what Foval and Creamer were caught saying.

Nazis.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's time to recognize that the extremes on both ends of the spectrum don't really represent any of us. The extreme's are a tiny minority on this site, we are more alike than we are different, but I guess it's easier to just throw labels around without thinking because virtue signalling sure feels good doesn't it?

That right there. Good shout! It's time for everyone to stop the 'drinking of the proverbial Kool-Aid', a task of awakening for which sites like this originally contributed massively, whatever the commercial ambitions or allegiances of its founders actually were at the time of inception, or how they may have changed once success became assured.

Never forget, as the Economic Hitman said, "they want us to play along".

If we refuse to buy in, then - unless we know at least some of the secrets, and are properly aligned - we are at the mercy of the disinformation tactics deployed in ever-increasing magnitude around us, making the social atmosphere noxious, and the indeterminate fate of the world look rather bleak.

We are all of us already at least mildly upset by the injustice we see around us, and by the hatred on display, the abuse of power, and the incitement to criminal levels of civil disobedience & fracas between banded supporters of extreme positions.

Almost as a direct result of our sense of righteous indignation, we become vulnerable to sophisticated mind-control strategies. In our most basic sense we seek the assurances of security in numbers - tribalism - and so our emotional distress responses (fight, flight, freeze) are repeatedly seeking & finding ways to be triggered (the primitive emotional mid-brain is an alert brain, necessarily so for survival, and paranoia is its default operant condition). When our emotional responses are triggered, the nice neurochemical/neuroelectrical/quantum uncertainty brain apparatus functions (the Free Will 'interactive controls for the soul') shut down immediately, and our friendly neighbourhood brain then begins pumping us full of stress-inducing, rage-fermenting neurotransmitters, adrenalin, cortisol, etc - a process which utterly drowns out & thereby revokes almost all access to our normal, rational, intellectual, controlled & evolutionarily advanced neo-cortex thinking processes,

We think we are in control of our rage, that we have found a cause which will be a best-fit agent, capable to fulfill our survival, our social acceptance & security needs, and ultimately - in a far-off, hazy, and seemingly unimportant sense, perhaps our higher complex needs too, one day...? No, sorry brain, but that last bit is an illusion. Overuse of & dependence on the primitive emotional mid-brain will never fulfill our higher order needs, and we should never expect it to have any real part to play in that regard. Instead all we have done is invoke the most primitive operant condition in terms of our social interactions, within the spheres of reality which we inhabit.

It is a pure power, an intoxicating immediate rush of reward chemicals such as dopamine & serotonin, derived from our perceived positive interactions along the lines of contemporary (still primitive) tribalism, and we may find ourselves in a closed loop of logic preconditions, in order to 'fit in' while expressing our rage at the perceived injustices or abuses of power. This whole process presents a mere shadow, an imitation of complex neo-cortical thought, with our increasingly manic inputs to the tribal fires of hatred in our society breeding in us an addiction to rage itself. This type of cognitive-social action, the inputs & outputs feeding the fires of tribalism in the illusory context described, specifically in the context of global instant communication & fake news, utter distrust in governments & appalling widespread economic chaos, I have just decided should be officially termed:

'Meme-Memory Defence Mechanisms (MMDMs)'© - which are a sort of cognitive thought-form virus, capable of infecting the person involved displaying tribalism to generate negative social behaviour, & capable of increasingly severely infecting that same person in that manner as the circles of information-sharing intensification complete (leading to a point at which severe cognitive debilitation results) without truly rational precursor reasons for this cycle of accrued hatred. The MMDMs consist of a patchwork of mental acquisitions, a collection of data & implied meaning which is conditioned by repeated circle jerk reinforcement, peppered in some cases with prescient glimmers of intuited survival-related information. These scattered intuitions are in fact the key to the manipulation power of MMDMs, providing an illusory impression of rationality within the chaos of base & divisive, irrational hatred.

We're talking a trifecta of insidious shenanigans; I suggest we confer a further layer of interpretation concerning the functionality of MMDMs as 'deployable, weaponised facts, folk-sayings & codenames'©, recently involving such gems as such as 'alt-right', 'Russian interference' and 'deplorables' - all of which by circular usage in the appropriate online contexts, ensures that we are manipulated so easily & so completely, that it becomes (to them) laughable.

In actuality this state of affairs is a tragic, dystopian, rolling prelude to some ghoulish nightmare of a conclusion - an atrocity of strategic & tactical social conditioning, to which we must awaken.

Long live Truth, in all its guises.

May we navigate safely, centrally esteeming the 'True Truth', in the hope that one day, it will emerge victorious..

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

ZING!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That was a great and insightful post, thanks for contributing.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
because I can tolerate unpopular views that some people consider hateful.

so you're fine with white supremacists, gotcha. thanks for letting us know.

Way to miss his point. You did read HE ISNT A WHITE PERSON RIGHT? That automatically cuts him from being a White supremacist logically correct?

He is Politically Independent,and thats another strike against him being a supremacist.

No He said he is fine with DIFFERENT OPINIONS basically even if they are un popular. Oh but i bet you act as if you didnt understand that i bet.

Can you guess i might be a little mad today? All because of some BLEEPING Jerk offs yesterday coudnt keep their hands off each other we now have a nationwide action today of confed monuments being torn down. These things were not there to glorify slavery. they were to mark a part in history so we do not repeat such things again. they were also to show the dead respect as well.

but thanks to Our former president making race relations terrible for 8 yrs we now have this crap. I truly wish NK actually hits the US. California and chicago woudnt be any big loss. Go for it Kimmie!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join