It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Tribalism is the true enemy.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Tribalism is the true enemy.

Is that code for Nationalism?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

the KKK began as 'noble' civilian militia groups to enforce law and order in the vast expanse of the newly formed US. There were very few official governmental peace keepers in early rural America at that time, yet It didn't take long for them go full on psychotic with their principals.

It's the exact same brand of collective delusion that is always ultimately perverted because it's based on the foundation of racial supremacy.

The reason Martin Luther King was so successful, is because the foundation of his doctrine was based on true equality, not supremacy.
edit on 14-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
An Alt Right White Supremacist is anyone who believes that the Liberal/SJW/Freak Mafia are not equal to their superiors.

Bold done by me.

Do you mean equal to themselves or their superiors?

superior
[suh-peer-ee-er, soo-]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
higher in station, rank, degree, importance, etc.:
a superior officer.
above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.:
superior math students.
of higher grade or quality:
superior merchandise.
greater in quantity or amount:
superior numbers.
showing a consciousness or feeling of being better than or above others:
superior airs.
not yielding or susceptible (usually followed by to):
to be superior to temptation.
higher in place or position:
We moved our camp to superior ground.

noun
one superior to another.
Also called superscript. Printing. a superior letter, number, or symbol.
Compare inferior (def 11).
Ecclesiastical. the head of a monastery, convent, or the like.

So if I think that a Liberal/SJW/Freak Mafia is not equal to MY superiors, then I'm a ARWS?
By that logic, all students are ARWS as the professors are my superiors I believe.
All catholics ranked below the Pope would be ARWS as I believe the Pope is not equal to the Liberal/SJW/Freak Mafia.
My representatives, Senator, Governor, president etc...

If a black man views MLK as his superior and views members of BLM as less than MLK in any way defined by the word superior, then is he an Alt-Right White Supremacist?

I know that I am cutting hairs with the definition of superior, but that is a very generalized statement that I do not agree with.

If your going to label people with a blanket statement, how are you any different than them?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

When the DC shooter tried to kill a bunch of congressmen at a baseball game, everyone was quick to point out that not all Bernie supporters are like that.

Yet one Nazi does something and all Trump supporters are Nazi's and Trump encouraged it.

Haters gonna hate.

Don't worry, I've been called a Nazi also just for wanting free speech.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

You have any proof of your assertion? Everything that I see on history websites says the Klan was started to basically terrorize blacks to remind them who was still boss during the reconstruction period.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I think alt-realist would be a more fitting label for you and everyone who thinks like you.

Nice call.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Haters gonna hate.

Yep. You are a prime example of that with your hatred of all leftists. You were positively giddy with the DC shooter, because it gave you the opportunity to bash all leftists as violent monsters who kill everyone they don't agree with.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I didn't ignore anything. And you are picking and choosing here.

I am not ignoring that both sides are guilty of violence.
But what happened in Virginia was completely ignored.
When you have white supremists showing up with shields, armor, guns, and with the kkk in your ranked being welcomed, something is a miss.
And when you have individual black males being gang beaten at the protests, something isn't right
When they shout maga and are sporting Trump gear waving the confederate flag, something isn't right.
Does Trump enjoy or want to be their idol?
Does he support white suppremicy?

Because he sure doesn't denounce it.
edit on 14-8-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Haters gonna hate.

Yep. You are a prime example of that with your hatred of all leftists. You were positively giddy with the DC shooter, because it gave you the opportunity to bash all leftists as violent monsters who kill everyone they don't agree with.

So quid pro quo.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just sayin' people in glass houses...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I think that you've hit the nail on the head: It's the blind leading the blind against the other blind who are demonstrating against the same group that the other blind hate as well.

If that's confusing, it's because it's so stupid that it shouldn't make sense, yet it's our reality.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am not among those who believe that the liberal/SJW/Freak Mafia is inferior to me. I know it. There is another institutionally proscribed "generalised statement" for you to pseudo-intellectually disagree with.

a reply to: abago71

edit on 14-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Konduit
When a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer shot a Republican congressman... the media never blamed Bernie Sanders. In fact, they tried to ignore his political affiliations because it didn't support the narrative.

Now, a supposed white supremacist drives his car into a crowd of people... and the front page of every liberal media outlet is blaming Trump and calling his supporters Nazi's.

Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

i would love to see trump say 'white supremacy is bad an unamerican'. then i would see hypocrisy. so far i just see the usually republican dog whistling and avoiding eye contact while bad # happens -- because they know their base is racist as hell.

He did, get your head out of your behind please. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE. Pence reiterated the statement too. David Duke "former " Grand Wizard of the Que Klucks Clan as it is mis-pronounced to be derogatory to them here where I live, is pissed at the Trump too for calling out the racists.

CNN about Trump's responses, with Tweets from them.

www.cnn.com...

A guy I have went to church with his family for years went to AL and got invited to join them. He was a reporter and the FBI had him wired and they recorded some good information to use. The KKK leaders were so convinced he was a racist that they gave away details of their next caper or two and they were able to bust them with evidence that stuck.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

When the DC shooter tried to kill a bunch of congressmen at a baseball game, everyone was quick to point out that not all Bernie supporters are like that.

Yet one Nazi does something and all Trump supporters are Nazi's and Trump encouraged it.

Haters gonna hate.

Don't worry, I've been called a Nazi also just for wanting free speech.

The media just got the story they've been begging for ever since the election.

The rise of the alt right Nazi group. They even got a big protest so they can take all the pictures to paint a picture

This fits perfectly in the media's narrative of us against them and they're gonna beat this story into the ground.

Both of these groups are a product of the media's lies and division in the country. Just look at cnn they're treating this like a nuclear bomb just dropped

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Apparently alt-right and neo-Nazi is now synonymous because an idiot wing-nut decided to be an idiot and ram his car into a crowd full of people, and apparently since this idiot supported Trump, Trump now has blood on his hands and apparently so do I because I support him.

Play their game.

That CTRL LEFT wing nut that shot at congressman makes all left wingers mass shooters.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
Point taken.
I apologize.
I read that as if you were classifying people.
And I will admit that I am a pseudo-intellectual and I do not think that I am superior to anyone.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Haters gonna hate.

Yep. You are a prime example of that with your hatred of all leftists.
You also, with your hyper-intolerant bigotry of all Trump supporters and anything conservative or Christian.

Horses for courses.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: rexsblues

please spend some more time developing this line of thought? Ive been pondering this very thing that youve described where the "left" is attempting to bring basically ANY opposition to Progressive ideas under the umbrella of white supremacy. What would you even call that psychologically or otherwise? its like a transference thing right?

And heres the really creepy and weird thing.....what is the rational, logical argument for including non racist nationalist groups in the broader category of white supremacists? there appears to be none......only the mindless repetition of certain phrases, words, associations and the like to cement the idea in minds of viewers that basically EVERYTHING that is not of the Left is of White Supremacy.

Do i have that about right?

I really think we need a very neat and tidy way to unpack the psyop of exactly what is going on here and i think for sociological reasons as well as political ones we need to have an easy to use bullet point style break down of exactly what is happening, why, what techniques or methods are being used, and to what end this is being done.

Ummm...refreshingly intelligent discernment and questions...

That's an easy answer...The whole reason it's being done is to create a voting block consisting of everyone who is non-white...

Their progressive ideology is apparently anathema to whiteness...with the exception of the SJW indoctrinated college clique who have been brainwashed into hating their own skin...

It's all about money...power...and political expediency...it has absolutely nothing to do with being tolerant or humanitarian or compassionate...it's all about hate...vitriol...and rage...

Divide and conquer...it seems to work just about every generation...

YouSir
edit on 14-8-2017 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I didn't ignore anything. And you are picking and choosing here.

I am not ignoring that both sides are guilty of violence.
But what happened in Virginia was completely ignored.
When you have white supremists showing up with shields, armor, guns, and with the kkk in your ranked being welcomed, something is a miss.
And when you have individual black males being gang beaten at the protests, something isn't right
When they shout maga and are sporting Trump gear waving the confederate flag, something isn't right.
Does Trump enjoy or want to be their idol?
Does he support white suppremicy?

Because he sure doesn't denounce it.

Why because of muh feelings and a tiny minority that most Trump supporters don't even take seriously? Please people shoved #notallmuslims down our throats since we dared to call out radical islamic terrorism and now you got your panties in a bunch because we support #notallwhites. Yeah well karma is a bitch. The Alt-Right and the wannabe Nazis in america are nothing but bored people who are itching for some action but 99% of them are harmless idiots. A lot of people already swallowed the propganda and thinks they are the real deal. I'll start to take them seriously when the Hells Angels and the Aryan Brotherhood show up to support them because they will put Antifa in the ground if they try to # with them.

Antifa and the Alt-Right shouldn't be ignored that goes without saying but please quit using them as the new enemy of the free world to justify discriminating whites because you don't like there opinions. They don't have any real power and earn money by luring in the gullible people and ripping them off. I'm german and i had Nazi friends. Granted only for a short while because they had some serious temper issues and they didn't take # from no one. The Alt-Right is full of LARPers and nothing more. Real Nazis hate to draw attention to themselves and also value their privacy above else. They are in the business of making money in dealing drugs and selling weapons. We have our own fair share of Nazi protests but the attendance is laughable at best and they always clash with Antifa. Both sides are full of morons.

Trump is not responsible for their actions and neither am i or you. The MSM is just furious that he called out both sides on there bull# and didn't just side with BLM and Antifa. Personally i would've fired the governor of VA and the mayor of CV immediately after it became clear that they didn't do anything to deescalate the situations in the first place. They are to blame and not Trump. I'm still waiting for his announcement to abandon the republicans and found a complete new party to unite all sides. It's clear that both sides don't care one iota about the well being of the american people. Trump saw right through it and thus keeps himself aligned with the centre standpoint.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join